Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Coldpizza, Jul 1, 2015.

1. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Happy Birthday Dr Sievers. Strength and love for the family in this difficult times.

-Nin happybday.jpg

dmac55, travelbug, ScotAng and 8 others like this.

2. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

We got them all, sweet Teresa. Enjoy your deliverance! Now, it's your turn to pray for us. Please send a sign to your family and friends, which include patients and others who have come to love you and fight for your Justice on Earth-- that we may be at Peace, and know that your Love and Guidance continues.......

See you around.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3. Arachne 1

These two photos were taken a few days ago. A friend shrunk them so I could upload them into Websleuths. Hope this works.

IMG_08311.jpg

The first photo shows that the new owners painted the front door frame a bright red. To the far right is seen a lavender light, glowing through the broken gate. I passed by last night, and could only see different colored lights towards KT's back lanai--no lavender, no red and blue to cast a purple hue--unless she had a lavender light turned off at that time. I'm going to take this as a sign from Teresa, sending her love and thanking KT for testifying on her behalf--a very crucial testimony. (Love those glasses, girl!)

IMG_08301-1.jpg

The second photo shows a beam of light, not on the original photo. A beam of light appeared on this still, flashless photo, entering from the top right of the photo at an angle and ending in suspension, above the driveway before the garage door. I have been struggling to upload this and thought that I might have cause this to electronically happen. But, on another attempt I noticed that the beam had switched directions, and was now originating from beside the photographer's car and ascending across the garage door and disappearing into the Heavens. Unless someone can explain this photographic phenomenon, I'm going to take it as a sign from Teresa, that she has come for one last visit, and is good with the Lord. Merry Christmas.

4. Arachne 1

PS: I already asked the photographer--the windows were rolled down, the car has no metallic trimmings, no flash was used, no glass spotted on the side of the road. There is a lamp post further down the street.

travelbug, msboo and Alice253 like this.
  5. Arachne 1

Next Friday, April 3rd, NBC will show a new Dateline at 9pm eastern, on the murder of Dr. Sievers.

Quiet Time, Twolabs, MsArk and 3 others like this.
  6. Arachne 1

Maybe someone can figure out why these links aren't working for the trailer...

Dateline Episode Trailer: The Road Trip | Dateline NBC

It shows a snippet of MS in the interview room.

(The trailer is found on YouTube)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Oregonmama and Legally Bland like this.
  7. dmac55

dmac55 Well-Known Member

Dateline Episode Trailer: The Road Trip | Dateline NBC

8. Arachne 1

Love you, dmac55! Can't wait to see this, this Friday. Already, it appears that MS is acting for the cameras in the interview room. And over-doing it. It looks so fake-y. And I cannot wait to hear why the detectives felt they had to wedge the chair to the door in their hotel room. (Although, that's a good practice!)

Thanks, again, dmac55!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  9. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

The chair blocking their hotel door was for protection. I think LE understood that the 3 stooges were dangerous. JMO

10. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Well-Known Member

Wish we could hear what Teresa would advise in these difficult and trying times. Looking forward to watching. Stay safe and healthy!

11. Arachne 1

Dateline

Wow! What a wonderful documentary by NBC's Dateline! " The Road Trip", which aired tonight (4/3/20), was beautifully put together. It was excellent and masterful--just like Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers. We got Justice, more ways than one.

Thank You, Dateline.

12. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

Here's a couple of things I got out of the show:

I didn't know what to expect other than a repeat of what I knew by being involved with the threads here on WS, local news, etc. I recall some other TV show a few years ago after the arrest where it was borderline pro-Mark Sievers. The way this started out by interviewing Mark's family, I thought, "Oh no, here we go again". I was so glad Dateline did it right.

I had never seen Mark's interogation prior to this and it's plain to see his over-emoting and the big show he tried to put on. What an ass. I also liked the interviews with the detectives and how they immediately saw through that.

La.Sandy, Alice253, Arachne 1 and 2 others like this.
  13. Quiet Time

Quiet Time Well-Known Member

I was surprised Curtis Wayne Wright (?) has such a soft voice, and demeanor.
    I always thought for some reason he'd be real gruff and harsh.

At least that's what he showed us....

Alice253, Arachne 1 and Legally Bland like this.
  14. Seriously

Seriously Member

The dateline show was well done and gave a more detailed picture of what actually transpired. It was still painful to watch and hard to hear for many, but that will likely never change. Overall what stood out to me most was Rose. Rose is a hero! She came forward and did the right thing, even though she was afraid and rightfully so....ultimately her tip changed everything. She is the game-changer in this case. When people come forward and say what they know, cases get solved. Thank you, Rose for doing the right thing!

Of course I can't say enough about Mike Downs and David Lebid and all the work and dedication they put forth in this case. It was so interesting to hear their perspective and the process they took whittling down the suspects. They poured their heart and soul into this case and I have much respect for them, beyond words. Downs and Lebid set the bar high... they are my heroes and I will never forget them.

IQuestion, ScotAng, La.Sandy and 4 others like this.
  15. No it's not

No it's not that simple

16. CeaElle

CeaElle Verified Patient - Dr. Teresa Sievers

Missing Doc today.

17. Arachne 1

With her multidisciplinary reach and passion for healthcare, and her quick comprehension of all things involved, I am sure Dr. Teresa would've brought us a little closer to conquering Covid-19. Maybe, even found a cure.

Peace, Love, and Health to all who were Blessed to know her, who came to know her, and who fought for her Justice.

18. Arachne 1

So very sorry for our loss. xoxoxoxo