Victim: Maureen Brainard-Barnes

wcasewatch

Reaction score
In answer to your question: the initial profile of LISK being someone who COULD BE involved in LE, combined w. fact that someone in LE (NYPD officer) was possibly one of the last people known to respond to MBB’s Craigslist ad before she went missing.

I have no doubt that he's aware of LE procedures. But then again, so are most of us.

This man was cautious and obviously put a lot of thought into how to go undetected. The time in between kills and the lack of evidence show us that.

I think the initial comments about him possibly being LE were a leap in logic. It doesn't take a genius to realize that making a phone call in Manhattan is going to make it difficult for the police to trace it. So far, I've seen nothing that makes me think, "Yea, this guy was definitely LE."

Sleuth_Noob

Reaction score
I have no doubt that he's aware of LE procedures. But then again, so are most of us.

This man was cautious and obviously put a lot of thought into how to go undetected. The time in between kills and the lack of evidence show us that.

I think the initial comments about him possibly being LE were a leap in logic. It doesn't take a genius to realize that making a phone call in Manhattan is going to make it difficult for the police to trace it. So far, I've seen nothing that makes me think, "Yea, this guy was definitely LE."
I agree w. you LE connection is merely a possibility.

wcasewatch

Reaction score
I agree w. you LE connection is merely a possibility.
Btw, I'm not ruling it out. Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me. But I've yet to see anything that is convincing. Unfortunately for us, this guy was no fool.

Sleuth_Noob

Reaction score
Btw, I'm not ruling it out. Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me. But I've yet to see anything that is convincing. Unfortunately for us, this guy was no fool.
When he is eventually caught all of our questions will be answered and the victims’ families will have closure.

Ana renee

Reaction score
Look at us.... Look at the very things we read, study and take in. The things we decide are normal and abnormal. We make assessments and then we decide what is the way a psychopath would think....Let alone a sociopath....I want to understand. But if we do.....