Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

I doubt it, if the detectives thought LISK was in the videos, they would never have put out the videos.....my question is are there any cameras outside of the hotel, & if so, why havent we been shown those videos?

If you watch the video of Megan leaving the lobby & walking outside, she walks to the right after exiting. Looking at the aerial view of the hotel, there are two parking lots to the right & left.....if youre looking at the aerial picture, the parking lot is to the left with all the trees & if youre walking out of the lobby Megan walks to the right & there are a bunch of trees on the right.

Looking at the aerial, I would think LISK would park at the far end towards the corner where cameras cant pick up any plate or make/model, especially in the dark, if there are any cameras outside of the hotel.
Or in that half cul-de-sac to the south. Use ArcGIS Web Application for several different years of aerial photography.

I doubt it, if the detectives thought LISK was in the videos, they would never have put out the videos.....my question is are there any cameras outside of the hotel, & if so, why havent we been shown those videos?

If you watch the video of Megan leaving the lobby & walking outside, she walks to the right after exiting. Looking at the aerial view of the hotel, there are two parking lots to the right & left.....if youre looking at the aerial picture, the parking lot is to the left with all the trees & if youre walking out of the lobby Megan walks to the right & there are a bunch of trees on the right.

Looking at the aerial, I would think LISK would park at the far end towards the corner where cameras cant pick up any plate or make/model, especially in the dark, if there are any cameras outside of the hotel.
Or in that half cul-de-sac to the south. Use ArcGIS Web Application for several different years of aerial photography.

Heres a site that I havent seen before that has Megans hotel location & other scenarios of where LISK may have been waiting for Megan.

The hotel where Megan Waterman was last seen.

That cul-de-sac circle on the left of the hotel like 3Patriots mentioned above would have been a good spot for LISK to patiently wait for Megan.
really good, organized stuff on that website.

It's incredibly tragic that Lorraine passed so young and without answers to her daughter's murder. I really feel for the parents who have to watch themselves age as years pass, and likely wonder if they'll ever see an arrest. Lately I've been thinking a lot about how old LISK himself could be and what that means for the case. Every year that goes by without an arrest is another year LISK has the privilege to walk among us. Another year families are robbed of justice. No one is getting any younger...

It's incredibly tragic that Lorraine passed so young and without answers to her daughter's murder. I really feel for the parents who have to watch themselves age as years pass, and likely wonder if they'll ever see an arrest. Lately I've been thinking a lot about how old LISK himself could be and what that means for the case. Every year that goes by without an arrest is another year LISK has the privilege to walk among us. Another year families are robbed of justice. No one is getting any younger...
This has gone on far too long. We all know how royally the SCPD screwed up, and we also completely know how said screwups were totally, 100%, definitely on accident and were not the result of police coverups. LISK should realistically be one of the craziest serial killer stories in history, talked about in the same conversations as the Zodiac killer and whatnot, but of course because of the stigma surrounding the known (ex-) occupations of most victims it's only known by a certain amount of people and drowned out in the news.

I sometimes just have to log off of this website with cases like LISK and I-45 killer (WCJD) because it just makes me incandescent that they're still on the run.

I think so. See these particular posts for specific reference: 102, 104, 145, 146 and 500. It's been a long time since I visited this thread... But, I believe those posts will help answer your questions about my post... Including my reference to Jane Doe's. I am not sure we will ever know real answers.

This post on page 6 mentions "endangering the welfare of a child".

Victim: Megan Waterman
How do you question an 18 month old? I am that child's mother and I know for a fact I, nor my 18 month old was talked to by anyone other than the people of the court and victim services.

How do you question an 18 month old? I am that child's mother and I know for a fact I, nor my 18 month old was talked to by anyone other than the people of the court and victim services.

I was questioning the identity of those mentioned in news reports referenced in old posts... not about questioning an 18 month old. I'm so sorry. Please see my original post #143 for clarification.

prosecutors revealed the DNA evidence that ultimately and unequivocally tied Heuermann to LISK: A male hair found in the burlap sack that contained Waterman’s remains was later found to be a “99.96%” mitochondrial match to Heuermann’s hair; investigators culled Heuermann’s DNA “from the pizza crust abandoned” by the suspect that investigators saw him discard in a garbage can outside his Manhattan office in January 2023; the lab results were confirmed in June 2023.

A bail application filed by the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office said that Heuermann’s wife was out of the country in Iceland when Melissa Barthelemy vanished in July 2009.

Then in June 2010, cellphone billing records show she was in Maryland when Megan Waterman vanished. Waterman was last seen June 6, 2010.

Again in late August to early September 2010, she was in New Jersey when Amber Costello disappeared, last seen Sept. 2, 2010.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back