Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

Has it ever been 100% confirmed that MW left her phone behind? Because I've read both. And can't find any facts regarding this.

When police searched the hotel room they found Waterman's clothing, makeup, cell phone and other belongings, Ela said.

http://abclocal.go.com//story?section=news/local&id=7907143

CBSlocal says the same thing.

When police searched the hotel room they found Waterman’s clothing, makeup, cell phone and other belongings, Ela said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/01/19/li-authorities-development-in-beach-bodies-case/

And so does the NY Post. http://nypost.com/2011/01/19/invest...-as-one-of-the-four-bodies-found-on-li-beach/

3 solid msm confirmations, and the info came from Lorraine Ela, so I'd say that's a well established fact.

Looking back at Blake.....why did the FBI go after Cruz & Blake but left Terry, Pak/Diaz, Schaller? From the below link it seems they uncovered a whole bunch of criminal activity from Blake & Cruz. It's very significant that Amber was asked to meet someone at the hotel megan disappeared at! And it's very telling that Blake was arrested at the motel where Melissa's phone pinged at. Read the below look at what blake did....buying the clothes it fits with the breeding/ wine&dined theory put forward by earlier profiles. He's involved in prostitution where the victims are coming from and he's flying people into to NY to traffic them as basically sex slaves. I think Blake needs a good hard look....in a lot of ways....he really fits the profile and there are alot of coincidences with him. Don't forget he's also from East New York so he likely knows Khalil White.....

Blake is expected to go to trial later this year on sex trafficking and Mann Act charges. In the original criminal complaint filed against him in February 2011, FBI agents said that in August 2010 he had a woman and her 18-month-old child flown from Maine to New York. Blake then allegedly threatened the woman to force her to work as a prostitute at the JFK Inn near Kennedy Airport, according to the complaint.

Blake also took the woman shopping for sexy lingerie and shoes, then threatened her with potential loss of access to her child if she didn't repay him $1,000, according to the complaint.
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/serial-killer/prostitution-plea-linked-to-gilgo-case-1.3655100

Also...why the use of Jane Doe #5 and Jane doe #4? Could the FBI have uncovered info that linked Blake (who posted the online ads) to one of the unidentified? Why would they use Jane Doe 4&5?

"Cruz also whined that he lacked a father figure as a boy, and was taken under the wing of co-defendant Robert Blake, who he says taught him the ropes of pimping."

SO Blake is actually the one who taught Cruz....in other words Blake is the Big Boy and Cruz had to answer to him. Blake is really starting to look like the LISK in my opinion he may very well be. I think the case against Cruz is very telling and reveals where the FBI investigation actually led!! Remember "Vybe"'s facebook status before he got locked up...it was that he "would never snitch". I am starting believe to Blake is the LISK & FBI was trying to get Cruz to flip on Blake because he didnt have any proof. They did have evidence on the laptop that showed the circumstances of what happened to Jane Doe & Toddler, and Blake has likely been trafficking humans into NY from out of state for some time. Guys take another hard look at blake!!!
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/convinted-pimp-turned-bad-dated-older-woman-article-1.1232769

I would start to look at Maine missing persons to try to id Jane Doe & Toddler.

Khalil White is from East New York. Blake & Cruz are from ENY. [modsnip] While Khali was locked up, my theory is that Blake took control as Jessica Taylors Pimp. He killed JT and when he mutilated the tattoo...it was a personal message to Khalil White. When Melissa left her home, she wouldnt accept a ride from Terry or tell him where she was going. I believe Robert Blake was acting Melissa's new pimp...he tricked her into thinking she was going to see a John on Long Island and he killed her. It's why her phone pinged from both motels on sunrise in Massapequa. One of the same motels where Blake was arrested. Think about it...look at the facts....he called Terry over 30 times. Why did he kill Melissa & Jessica Taylor? Part of it was beef against there pimps Khalil White and Johnny Terry. Looks at the facts of Blake's cases for human trafficking and spells out the MO of the LISK in the Jane Doe & Toddler Murder. The victim is even called Jane Doe in the criminal case! All the facts, coincidences point to Robert Blake and when you look everything starts to fall together really nicely against Blake.

Its makes sense for LE to check area motels in the area where Melissas phone pinged. But how do we know she was actually at those motels? Did someone in LE say she was? Or did a writer from a newspaper speculate that she was?

I think Megans pimp heard the voice of the killer. It would appear Akeem called Megan and she left the Hotel 15 minutes later to meet the killer. I dont believe she went to the store and then disappeared. Akeem lied to Megans mom.

This might be the same R Blake (11/18/2009):
http://massapequanews.com/images/Archive_of_Crime_122809.pdf
On 11/18, Robert Anthony Blake, age 32, of Cozine Ave, Brooklyn was arrested
at Best Western, 5080 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park and charged with Assault 2nd,
Reckless Driving, and warrants for Promoting Prostitution 4th, Endangering the Welfare
of Child, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 2nd and four violations of
the Vehicle and Traffic Law.

....bump for revisit.....this tool and this arrest always stuck with me(along with the hotel since LISK also tried to get ALC there right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post This might be the same R Blake (11/18/2009): [url said:
http://massapequanews.com/images/Arc...ime_122809.pdf[/url]
On 11/18, Robert Anthony Blake, age 32, of Cozine Ave, Brooklyn was arrested
at Best Western, 5080 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park and charged with Assault 2nd,
Reckless Driving, and warrants for Promoting Prostitution 4th, Endangering the Welfare
of Child, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 2nd and four violations of
the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
....bump for revisit.....this tool and this arrest always stuck with me(along with the hotel since LISK also tried to get ALC there right?)
Wait wait wait... endangering the welfare of a child? Which child?? Or is this just another unknown to us?

The Holiday Inn express figures importantly in this case being where Megan disappeared from and where Amber was asked to meet the killer. What's your theory as to why the killer chose this location? It's been suggested the killer lives or works near here. I've recently discovered my original POI has an office within 4 minutes of the Holiday Inn express, right off the LIE and it's really really close to hotel.

Wait wait wait... endangering the welfare of a child? Which child?? Or is this just another unknown to us?

I questioned this child previously. Evidently, the mother filed the complaint against Blake in 2011 for incidents that took place in Aug 2010... the posts are here in the thread.

Of note, I just noticed Blake will be free this time next year... he's suppose to be released Oct 2016.

I questioned this child previously. Evidently, the mother filed the complaint against Blake in 2011 for incidents that took place in Aug 2010... the posts are here in the thread.

Of note, I just noticed Blake will be free this time next year... he's suppose to be released Oct 2016.

Thank you, I'll have to hunt backwards and look for them.

Thank you, I'll have to hunt backwards and look for them.

I think my post questioning the mom/toddler is on page 9 or 10 of this thread.

There are so many threads with so many pages making it difficult to find specific things.

I think my post questioning the mom/toddler is on page 9 or 10 of this thread.

There are so many threads with so many pages making it difficult to find specific things.

Yea the layout really sucks, the old archived threads are so easy where all the posts are on one page...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back