Victim: Megan Waterman, 22, missing June 2010, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *Rex Heuermann charged*

According to this news report Cruz admitted he took two women from Maine to Long Island, and these women were identified as Jane Doe #4 and Jane Doe #5 with LE saying Megan is Jane Doe #5. My question is... Is Jane Doe #4 (mentioned in the article) another of the bodies found, or is she still alive (and "Jane Doe #4" is used to protect her privacy)??

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/breaking/prostitution-plea-linked-to-gilgo-case-1.3655100

End of article... Blake forced a woman and her 18 month old to fly to NY... are these two the unidentified mother and child bodies? I want to think they are not... but maybe so??

According to this news report Cruz admitted he took two women from Maine to Long Island, and these women were identified as Jane Doe #4 and Jane Doe #5 with LE saying Megan is Jane Doe #5. My question is... Is Jane Doe #4 (mentioned in the article) another of the bodies found, or is she still alive (and "Jane Doe #4" is used to protect her privacy)??

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/breaking/prostitution-plea-linked-to-gilgo-case-1.3655100

End of article... Blake forced a woman and her 18 month old to fly to NY... are these two the unidentified mother and child bodies? I want to think they are not... but maybe so??

The Mother and toddler found might be old cases - one of the pieces of evidence I hve been looking for, is WHICH of the Jane Doe cases is thought to be associated with the toddler? How long has the toddler's body been there?

Upon further reading, "comments" on that article state that Jane Doe #4 is alive, and also that the mother and child mentioned are not the unidentified bodies. But, I haven't verified the info.

Upon further reading, "comments" on that article state that Jane Doe #4 is alive, and also that the mother and child mentioned are not the unidentified bodies. But, I haven't verified the info.
I don't have a link, so take this fwiw. JD #4 is the young woman who walked into a police station on 08/22/2010 and filed a complaint against RB for incidents that took place August 19-21, 2010.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/did-gilgo-victims-let-their-guards-down-1.2950472

I had a thought about Megan after reading this article. Her family couldn' t understand why she went outside of her normal routine. I think I do. She had always counted on AC to keep her safe buthe had left her in the motel alone. She may have been angry witth him for leaving her, thinking he was probably with another girl. She was probably right. She saw an opportunity to make some money in the wee hours of the morning that she could keep all to herself. A bit of revenge on the man she truely loved and had previously shared everything with. After all SHE thought they were PARNER...he should be there for her...but he wasn't...so fl*@k him! She didnt want to be with a client if AC happened to "pop in" ( because she hadnt told him) She was just gonna run out and get this money for her and her daughter Alone and hurry up back. If he did call or come by...make up an excuse...she fell asleep or went to the store real quick. So she took a chance and it killed her.
Maybe even left her phone behind so if he did come back she could just tell him she forgot it while she ran to the store
She took that chance and it killed her.

I tried to edit my last post but on this phone it's almost impossible if it's of any length. I hope it made sense. Megan seemed the most naive to me. So sad.

On that "hobbyist" site they joked about the term "new in town" meaning they were changing their name. Those guys were able to keep track of their new names and locations.

Just now reading through this thread...yes..." New in town" most often means changing names

What does "no blocked calls" mean? No calls from blocked numbers?

And no blocked calls means two things...I wanna make sure you are not a cop and I wanna make sure you are not a creep. She may have been naive but AC wasnt!

I agree with you on the "courting" issue. That seems like the most logical way to rationalize that this was one serial killer, as opposed to some other posters views that it was tied in with organized crime. I think that it was probable that the pay was very good and in order to build up some trust, after the courting period, the trust was there for the ladies to leave alone with the client for an overnight stay and net some big bucks.

It could've very well have been an "easy" regular client! That could be how they trusted him! He may have been an "easy to please client" Just wanted convorsation and *advertiser censored*! and never complained when he didnt get more! That would be the way to make someone put their guard down!

Really, Really good question MK!

A Holiday Inn wouldn't offer rooms by the hour would they?

Nope! Forgive my enthusiasm but I havent read this thread and I feel an affinity for MW naivety. I was once naive.. I like to think I evolved and became very independent. I started making my own money. I eventually got out of the game but I can understand M W mindset that she believed AC "loved her" crock of shyt! She wanted her independance!

When I started to realize I could make my own money and share it without coersion...and find clients that would pay money for services other than sex...which I did...I was on.a roll and what better client than the one who didnt put up a fuss when I was walking out the room with his money and he was the one with a sticky hand. "Sorry no refunds I never promised you sex!" My safety motto became...they are ALL cops with AIDs STAY SAFE! I am here to help you but not do it for you!
Dont judge!
"But by the grace of God there goes me"

Nope! Forgive my enthusiasm but I havent read this thread and I feel an affinity for MW naivety. I was once naive.. I like to think I evolved and became very independent. I started making my own money. I eventually got out of the game but I can understand M W mindset that she believed AC "loved her" crock of shyt! She wanted her independance!

When I started to realize I could make my own money and share it without coersion...and find clients that would pay money for services other than sex...which I did...I was on.a roll and what better client than the one who didnt put up a fuss when I was walking out the room with his money and he was the one with a sticky hand. "Sorry no refunds I never promised you sex!" My safety motto became...they are ALL cops with AIDs STAY SAFE! I am here to help you but not do it for you!
Dont judge!
"But by the grace of God there goes me"

Having said that...I will say that there is a big risk when it comes to a client who expects one thing and gets another. Most are angry overtly some are passive...possibly passive aggresive in this case. I had a false sense of security. I was in control! I understand five years after being out of the business the risks I was taking! I was lucky! I would never take those chances again. I had some hard times getting out of some hard situations.

What would people say about the fact that AC (aka VybeCruz aka Victor Creed aka) has a few FB friends who are also FB friends with a man who is the FB friend of KW's (JT's bf/pimp) wife? There are three surnames that make up this connection and they are linked to Brooklyn, NJ, upstate NY and Portland ME.

KW's wife-> T Love-> T White -> AC/aka VC

Wow! I have read soooo many threads here but this is the first time I'm reading through this one. My eyes are blurring and Ima call it a night...I knew ther Must be a connection between some of the women...because this tends to be a networking sort of business!

It strikes me as odd that (according to link below) Cruz called MW at the same time she left the hotel. I also find it interesting that LE did not confirm NOR deny this occurred.

http://www.andrewstrickler.com/uploads/A.Strickler_Gilgo_Victim_ID_1.20.11.pdf

"Megan returned to the hotel by herself at about 8:30 p.m., Ela said. At about 1:30 a.m. on June 6, a call was placed from Cruz’s cell phone to Megan’s cell phone, Ela said, and hotel security cameras showed Megan walking out of her room at about 1:30 a.m. by herself. That morning, at about 7:30 a.m., Ela said, Cruz called Megan Waterman’s grandmother to say she was missing. Suffolk County police declined to comment on the sequence of events."

It strikes me as odd that (according to link below) Cruz called MW at the same time she left the hotel. I also find it interesting that LE did not confirm NOR deny this occurred.

http://www.andrewstrickler.com/uploads/A.Strickler_Gilgo_Victim_ID_1.20.11.pdf

"Megan returned to the hotel by herself at about 8:30 p.m., Ela said. At about 1:30 a.m. on June 6, a call was placed from Cruz’s cell phone to Megan’s cell phone, Ela said, and hotel security cameras showed Megan walking out of her room at about 1:30 a.m. by herself. That morning, at about 7:30 a.m., Ela said, Cruz called Megan Waterman’s grandmother to say she was missing. Suffolk County police declined to comment on the sequence of events."

I knew AC had called Megan, but I didn't realize it was just minutes before she left the hotel. Very interesting.

I knew AC had called Megan, but I didn't realize it was just minutes before she left the hotel. Very interesting.

I'm not familiar with this writer?journalist... how reliable is this info?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back