Victim - Melissa Barthelemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget. Jessica Taylors boyfriend said she was found in burlap. He was adament about that. That was in 2003.
I don't buy the odds of multiple killers working separately. Never did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I thnk there are multiple killers but I thnk they are part of some murder club or something

I thnk there are multiple killers but I thnk they are part of some murder club or something

I think there are two. As with most serial killing duos, there is usually a dominant personality and a more impressionable personality.

I think one was killing first, realized he'd found a kindred spirit in his partner, and they began killing together.

I think the first, dismembered bodies, were the work of one killer. I think the last 4 we know of, could've been when he brought a partner along.

I don't think this is one big group of killers. I think the snuff films thing is also unlikely. I think the killer/killers are politically connected and are insulated because of this, as well as the other separate, unsavory behaviors of the residents of oak beach. No one wanted their dirt exposed, so they may have lied to cover their own butts when the media showed up, even though they're uninvolved in murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there are two. As with most serial killing duos, there is usually a dominant personality and a more impressionable personality.

I think one was killing first, realized he'd found a kindred spirit in his partner, and they began killing together.

I think the first, dismembered bodies, were the work of one killer. I think the last 4 we know of, could've been when he brought a partner along.

I don't think this is one big group of killers. I think the snuff films thing is also unlikely. I think the killer/killers are politically connected and are insulated because of this, as well as the other separate, unsavory behaviors of the residents of oak beach. No one wanted their dirt exposed, so they may have lied to cover their own butts when the media showed up, even though they're uninvolved in murder.

That is what I meant. I think there are 2 but what I meantby murder club maybe that was the wrong choice of words. I meant pretty muchlike you said that there are 2 killers but that they have people that know andcover up for them. I guess that’s what I meant by club… I don’t know why LEstill isn’t talking about this at all? And with JB being in jail and the dumpground being found I think that’s why the killings have stopped. But there areplenty of places to dump bodies all over the US. It wouldn’t be hard to find anew place. And no matter if SG is or isn’t a victim of these killers SHE IS THEONLY REASON THAT THE OTHER BODIES WERE EVEN FOUND!!! They has been there foryears right there for the whole world to see and no one saw. Kinda like theirlives. Not matter to anyone other than their families and friends but the men theycame in contact with everyday used them for their bodies, paid them anddiscarded them. Its just so sad. If Shannan Gilbert had not gone out there thatnight we would not being having this discussion because it would still bemissing girls that no one really cared about.

Not necessarily. I do agree that SG led to the discovery but it's possible they could have been found later had SG not been the catalyst.

Some people will always be beach babies. For example, I grew up surfing and kayaking in the sea, daily walks with the dog on the beach - he was great at finding dead things to roll around in. Any time I'm near a beach I simply have got to walk along it.

Not necessarily. I do agree that SG led to the discovery but it's possible they could have been found later had SG not been the catalyst.

Some people will always be beach babies. For example, I grew up surfing and kayaking in the sea, daily walks with the dog on the beach - he was great at finding dead things to roll around in. Any time I'm near a beach I simply have got to walk along it.

The bodies would have been discovered after hurricane Sandy..

The bodies would have been discovered after hurricane Sandy..

That's what I was kind of getting at, but...

Even if there wasn't a hurricane, sand bars and sand beaches are highly susceptible to erosion.

She was aptly named though!

Oh yeah they definitely would have been eventually but SG did help them to be found faster. I too love the beach and I walk along them every chance I get. I am just glad that they were found!! And I hope the monster/monsters are found soon!

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Sini said the Feds have full access to the LISK file. Have they compared LH voice to the man that called Amanda? Is it a match? Im sure the NYPD recorded his calls to Amanda.

Sini said the Feds have full access to the LISK file. Have they compared LH voice to the man that called Amanda? Is it a match? Im sure the NYPD recorded his calls to Amanda.

They didn't record it. :-/. My hope is they compare his work and case calendar with the days calls were made from manhattan.

For the record: don't ever believe anything sini says.

The audio of LH CANNOT be leaked, nor can details of the whole convo be leaked because that could prejudice Amanda if she is presented with a voice line up. That would be a huge loss.

They didn't record it. :-/. My hope is they compare his work and case calendar with the days calls were made from manhattan.

For the record: don't ever believe anything sini says.

The audio of LH CANNOT be leaked, nor can details of the whole convo be leaked because that could prejudice Amanda if she is presented with a voice line up. That would be a huge loss.

How do you know there is no recording of the phone calls to Amanda?

They didn't record it. :-/. My hope is they compare his work and case calendar with the days calls were made from manhattan. <br>
<br>
For the record: don't ever believe anything sini says. <br>
<br>
The audio of LH CANNOT be leaked, nor can details of the whole convo be leaked because that could prejudice Amanda if she is presented with a voice line up. That would be a huge loss. <br>
<br>
<br>
I figured the nature of the calls would prompt LE to record the calls to Amanda. I will assume the NYPD did and mums the word.

I figured the nature of the calls would prompt LE to record the calls to Amanda. I will assume the NYPD did and mums the word.

I don't know. They could be holding out, but they could've also released non graphic parts of the audio to the public in hopes someone recognized the voices.

I don't know. They could be holding out, but they could've also released non graphic parts of the audio to the public in hopes someone recognized the voices.

You just said "They didn't record it" but what you actually meant was you have no idea if the calls were recorded?

Can someone refresh my memory about Melissa's arm bone that was found after the rest of her remains. I think it was her forearm, IIRC. Do we know if it was separated due to animal activity or was it purposely dismembered? Was her hand still attached? etc. Thanks.

I wasn't making it up. I was speculating. I thought based on what I read that there was no recording. It seems that because I have inside info that you assume everything I say is said as a function of knowing so much, so you attack. I can engage in speculation too. I guess when I do that I will have to add footnotes so you know I am not saying it as I know it to be fact. Will that clear things up?
We are all speculating and hopefully one day all our hard work will lead to closure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member