Victim: Morgan Harrington, murdered in Charlottesville VA, Oct 2009 -- Link??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think they are connected. Randy Taylor owned a camper correct. One thing that connect all these areas on route 29 is camping trails. as matter of fact ,one is near where her body was found not to far off. Another is near S. Clark( who was never found ), then maybe 3 more near Alexis murphy area of town.

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF...e,+VA&ei=znFuUoGaEpCosAT_1YHgAw&ved=0CNMBEMgT

^^ link. check the map you'll see all areas o the victim have camping ground for trailers.. This is very ironic, No I'm not that not saying he did it, I'm not looking to accuse , but I want paint a picture. He did own a van at one point and does own a camper/ w truck. All of these things can be used on trails to stay over night. All of these areas are remote and on route 29.

Thanks. That article makes it sound like the DNA likely didn't come from Morgan's remains but some of the items found with her remains:

OR the DNA came from the Pantera t-shirt.

I don't think it's clear where the DNA was collected from and LE must want it that way for a reason.

I don't know about the dna part, My post was to the author in your quote. But one thing that strikes me is, this man attacks women who dress a certain way or seen a certain way for his own lust.. Alexis murphy dressed so called "sexy" in her pictures, im assuming this female was dressing "sexy" in look that night. With a black mini skirt and boots and nice shirt. why am I grouping them , because , I do feel they are connected.

I can not comment on the dna. I'm trying paint a picture of the perp.. He is attacking these women, Only attack or stalk one who dresses a certain way or he assume acts a certain way or he see a certain way. I see this in a lot of case from this rt29 area of the missing women. The clothing they had on is viewed as "sexy" or lustful.

:greetings: oldwindow!

Always appreciate new ideas and insight.

From what I have seen of Samantha Clarke she didnt dress/look sexy. She was very ordinary. (not a bad thing!)

From what I have seen of Samantha Clarke she didnt dress/look sexy. She was very ordinary. (not a bad thing!)

Its to the eyes of the predator /viewer. Its not how we see her per-say. Her pictures and actual look could have been sexy/lustful to him. Our view or common view is differ from the actual perps.

Its a mental thing.

Its to the eyes of the predator /viewer. Its not how we see her per-say. Her pictures and actual look could have been sexy/lustful to him. Our view or common view is differ from the actual perps.

Its a mental thing.

SC had piercings like Alexis...she had a few more than Alexis, though...and she had tattoos...Alexis said, in one of her many posts, she was getting her first tattoo. So, yes the attraction may very well be about "the eye of the beholder."

SC had piercings like Alexis...she had a few more than Alexis, though...and she had tattoos...Alexis said, in one of her many posts, she was getting her first tattoo. So, yes the attraction may very well be about "the eye of the beholder."

Yes a person with tattoo, has a grudge or is trying align/aline with something. I saw taylor had backward 5 on his neck. Which mean "not above or below" . I think it was used by devil cult and serial killer clan or sorts. So as we look at this case and the one assumed connected , it always mentioned there was 2-3 people doing this.

I'm thinking and going out on limb here. Maybe Taylor knew the original rt29 killer and is a student or vise versa. or maybe all of these guys are the "rt 29 killers".. I also MH might have jumped rather than be raped again. This would explain a lot injuries.

@ gadet Do you live by this place? does any one live near by. Can we get some photos of the area.. If its ok

I was sad to hear there haven't been any updates on that familial DNA arrest in Virginia. I guess it's safe to assume that wasn't related to the Fairfax rapist or this case. I hope the technology can still be used to help catch Morgan's killer, and that her family/supporters are vying for that still.

The best way for them catch some is do a medical review of everyone in the town area. that a residence of the town. call Every employing place in the county and get the physical records.

Its a lot of work and longshot but it should catch at least one of them if they are still in the area.

Major sports do it and schools , also insurance companies do it as well. I don't see how its any different.

Could you please provide an example of when a 'major sport', school, or insurance company did 'a medical review of everyone in a town area'? Even just one example?

Thanks in advance!

Could you please provide an example of when a 'major sport', school, or insurance company did 'a medical review of everyone in a town area'? Even just one example?

Thanks in advance!

In order to play in major sports they get your work health, metal physical from all over in your area of town, from every doctor you have seen. insurance they examine both from your work and your doctor from all over town, then send you to their doctor. Does not matter they will get it with or with your consent.

In school they do check of health in order to be permitted in school or new area for the safety of the peers. That is legal, it has nothing to do patient rights and etc.

<modsnip>

Nothing I said was illegal if they wanted to catch someone in that fashion i said.they could do it, it called public safety. Yes that part of human right laws.:seeya:

No, you are mistaken. What you propose is not legal, and you have not provided a single example of when this has been done -- because it has not been done anywhere in North America, ever.

No, you are mistaken. What you propose is not legal, and you have not provided a single example of when this has been done -- because it has not been done anywhere in North America, ever.

In the following case hundreds of men offered to have their dna tested... I found it interesting that one of the volunteers was actually the killer.

Three years after Christa's murder, investigators decided to take drastic measures. They collected swab samples of as many Truro men as possible, hoping that they would find a genetic match with the evidence found at the crime scene. Hundreds of men volunteered to help out in the case by offering their DNA, but many also refused because the sample collection was not mandatory.
Some of the area residents argued that the entire process of collecting swabs was unnecessary, since it was unlikely that the murderer would willingly volunteer evidence that would later implicate him. Furthermore, the crime lab had not yet finished processing all of the DNA samples taken from the original suspects because their resources were overtaxed and they had not enough time to examine them. Thus, it made little sense to overburden them even more with hundreds of new samples. It was clear that the state was desperate to show that they were still working hard on the case and trying to find the killer, regardless of how irrational some found their methodology to be.

After all the fuss, the crime lab never got a chance to process the new samples. Surprisingly, an earlier sample obtained in March 2004 turned out to be a genetic match with semen collected at the crime scene. It was the big break investigators were hoping for in a three-year-long investigation. The man who voluntarily provided the police with the DNA sample was identified as Christopher M. McCowen, 33, a garbage collector, who worked in Christa's neighborhood at around the time of her death.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/christa_worthington/6.html

Somewhere on the official group of Help Save The Next Girl and Find Morgan Harrington facebook groups someone mentions the race of the killer
I will try looking it up and will post it as soon as I find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member