Victim: Morgan Harrington, murdered in Charlottesville VA, Oct 2009 -- Link??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure the DNA found on the body (or on her shirt) was that of an African American... and that DNA matched the DNA taken from the attack on the woman in Fairfax in 2005 or so.

3424269_G.jpg

21453752_SA.jpg

I've been following the Relisha Rudd case, in Washington, DC. The man accused of abducting and possibly killing or prostituting little Relisha has been found dead, likely suicide, in a shed in the park LE was searching for eight year old Relisha.

Anyway, some members believe that he worked in Virginia. He was arrested two times in Virginia...the last time in 2003. He was possible free by 2005 as it has been reported that nine years of his sentence was suspended. IMO, he looks like the "SKETCH" from the 2005 Fairfax City Rape. One WS member believes she may have worked with him at a pizza place in Virginia, between 1999 and 2001. She filed a sexual harassment claim against him and the big pizza chain...when he learned of the charges against him, the suspect, absconded with the day's till and never came back. I am hoping that they enter Khalil (aka Karl) M Tatum's DNA into CODIS. I just sense he was involved in human trafficking/prostitution in VA, MD & DC.

pictures: https://www.google.com/search?q=kha...jUsATjuYGYDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1096&bih=638
http://wvir.images.worldnow.com/images/21453752_SA.jpg

Those sketches are of Morgan's killer? (via the dna link to fairfax) I dont think Ive ever seen a pic before.

Those sketches are of Morgan's killer? (via the dna link to fairfax) I dont think Ive ever seen a pic before.

Yeah, the sketch is based on the rape victim's description. Possibly other witnesses as well.

I've always thought the sketch looked more middle eastern than AA, personally, but it really matches Tatum.

I guess if it is him, we'll know shortly, because I'm sure they'll be running his DNA right away.

Man I said it on the other thread, but it's just, he's a dead ringer for Sketch. Right down to the cold stare.

wow, the resemblance is amazing. What a break this would be.

I agree with you all, he does look like sketch.

Just K, did you suggest that to the LE handling Morgan's case? They're more likely to be interested in following up on the possible connection.

Good catch Just K! Websleuthers never cease to amaze!

Levi Page did an interview with Trina Murphy (Alexis's great aunt) and the Harringtons a couple of months ago. The interview was great to refresh my memory of the cases and I also learned a couple of things I didn't know as well. It was his March 13, 2014 show (titled "Seeking Justice") and you can hear it on TalkShoe.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=131567&cmd=tc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member