Video captures terrified cat clinging to top of glider

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by zwiebel, Jun 22, 2015.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

An in-flight video has captured the moment a pilot from Club ULM in French Guiana spots a terrified cat clinging onto the roof of his glider as it soars into the sky.

It's a heartstopping moment as the woman passenger directly below it doesn't even notice until the last minute. If the pilot hadn't been so observant, the story could have been a very sad one. Luckily he did and landed quickly.

Video at the link. In the photo below, look carefully to spot the cat's head on the roof, top right.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/06/22/13/58/cat-goes-sky-high-in-glider-ride

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. Jan

Jan New Member

I'm so glad the kitty got down safe. That was one scared kitty. Good thing it had 9 lives! I never let my 8 cats out of my house.

4. Lyra500

Lyra500 New Member

Sorry Zwiebel - I just posted this on the News that makes you smile thread.

5. teeandcee

teeandcee New Member

I'm so glad the kitty is safe too. Poor thing! I'm surprised he didn't jump off when the engine was started on the ground.

6. teedie2

teedie2 Well-Known Member

I'm sure glad that kitty wasn't declawed! OK, I'm assuming that he wasn't declawed. :)