Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe LE has to release the documents. Under FL law if there is a request made for them they have to release the ones that will not be used in trial. It is not that they decided to release them at a specific time the public requested they did and by law they had to.

Me too!! Whoopeee~

And I agree the punishment that family is going through right now - being locked up in that little-bitty house - all three of them, with no escape - might be ruled "cruel and unusual." I wonder who perceives their suffering to be greatest - Mom, Cindy, Dad?

Actually, it's been awfully quiet in there...has someone checked to be sure any of them is still alive? :eek:

Good Morning all. Lets not forget CA actually has had a suit filed against her this week from ZG. That has to be taking a toll in the house. More legal problems, more money needed. JB must be rubbing his hands together in anticipation.:coffeecup:

just watched myfoxorlando.com streaming live news and they said at 10:00 is when they are going to release TONS of pages, text messages, interviews, phone records, and Cindy's video interview.

Just wanted to add that LE is the one releasing it at 10:00 so I am sure it will "be awhile" before we get it!

I believe LE has to release the documents. Under FL law if there is a request made for them they have to release the ones that will not be used in trial. It is not that they decided to release them at a specific time the public requested they did and by law they had to.

Isn't it is as simple as actual discovery filed in the clerks office that IS for the current charges? The press can request release at that point. Isn't that the Florida law?

Anything else unreleased at this point is being used for Grand Jury indictment perhaps on further charges. They don't have to release anything not needed for trial in the neglect charges. That is why we have not seen any details on DNA findings for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare