Found Deceased VT - Emily Ferlazzo, 22, Route 2, Bolton, 16 Oct 2021 *husband arrested*

N.H. man tells police he shot and killed wife in Bolton in camper, court records show

Police said Joseph Ferlazzo shot Emily Ferlazzo twice and then dismembered her body, leaving her remains in the camper, according to the affidavit.

Hours later, he told police, he went to breakfast with his sister and her boyfriend in Waterbury before returning to New Hampshire, according to the affidavit.
How could literally anyone do that while casually driving around with the remains of their wife? WTF

This VtDigger article has a lot of new information from the police affidavit, beyond what the past couple posts above mention. I'm making dinner so don't have time to go into detail, it's worth reading in full.

New Hampshire man tells police he shot and killed wife in Bolton in camper, court records show
Joseph Ferlazzo told police at the barracks that he and his wife arrived in Bolton between 7 and 8 p.m. Friday, Vooris wrote. Ferlazzo also said his sister had rented a room through Airbnb and was also staying at the resort with her boyfriend, according to the affidavit.

After visiting with his sister and her boyfriend, Joseph Ferlazzo told police, he and his wife were in the camper, arguing. He told police Emily Ferlazzo was lying on the bed when he grabbed his Glock handgun from inside a cabinet and “jumped on top of her,” shooting her twice in the head.

Joseph Ferlazzo said he placed a garbage bag over her head and moved her to the bathroom area of the bus, the affidavit stated. Hours later, on Saturday morning, Joseph Ferlazzo told police that he went with his sister and her boyfriend to get breakfast in Waterbury.

After eating breakfast, he said he returned to the camper, moving it from Bolton to a friend’s home on Meadowbrook Lane in St. Albans Town, according to the affidavit. There, Joseph Ferlazzo told police, he used a handsaw to dismember Emily Ferlazzo’s body, placing body parts in garbage bags in the camper.

Police, after obtaining a search warrant, said they found the garbage bags in the vehicle. Police said they also recovered a handsaw from behind the driver’s seat and a Glock handgun on the bed.

Joseph Ferlazzo told police at the barracks that he and his wife arrived in Bolton between 7 and 8 p.m. Friday, Vooris wrote. Ferlazzo also said his sister had rented a room through Airbnb and was also staying at the resort with her boyfriend, according to the affidavit.

After visiting with his sister and her boyfriend, Joseph Ferlazzo told police, he and his wife were in the camper, arguing. He told police Emily Ferlazzo was lying on the bed when he grabbed his Glock handgun from inside a cabinet and “jumped on top of her,” shooting her twice in the head.

Joseph Ferlazzo said he placed a garbage bag over her head and moved her to the bathroom area of the bus, the affidavit stated. Hours later, on Saturday morning, Joseph Ferlazzo told police that he went with his sister and her boyfriend to get breakfast in Waterbury.

After eating breakfast, he said he returned to the camper, moving it from Bolton to a friend’s home on Meadowbrook Lane in St. Albans Town, according to the affidavit. There, Joseph Ferlazzo told police, he used a handsaw to dismember Emily Ferlazzo’s body, placing body parts in garbage bags in the camper.

Police, after obtaining a search warrant, said they found the garbage bags in the vehicle. Police said they also recovered a handsaw from behind the driver’s seat and a Glock handgun on the bed.

Absolutely sickening. Given the fact he offered a detailed account of the crime, I doubt a jury will buy his ‘not guilty’ plea. I hope he spends the remainder of his life behind bars where he belongs, MOO.

Absolutely sickening. Given the fact he offered a detailed account of the crime, I doubt a jury will buy his ‘not guilty’ plea. I hope he spends the remainder of his life behind bars where he belongs, MOO.

I thought I misread the NOT GUILTY plea seeing that I had just read what he told police he did. WTF!

I believe that it was a converted church bus.

This VtDigger article has a lot of new information from the police affidavit, beyond what the past couple posts above mention. I'm making dinner so don't have time to go into detail, it's worth reading in full.

New Hampshire man tells police he shot and killed wife in Bolton in camper, court records show
Hi LookingForClues!
I would like to thank you for posting the link!
In that link it states that it was a converted bus not a camper.
Last night I posted about believing that it was a converted church bus. It was being reported last night and this morning about being a camper. But I knew last night after speaking to a friend of mine there that it was a converted bus.
The bus was once a church bus from Trinity.
Of course last night I did not have a link because it was being referred to everywhere that it was a camper. Big thanks to you for posting that link
❤️❤️❤️
PS hope this post was not too long and drawn out.

I thought I misread the NOT GUILTY plea seeing that I had just read what he told police he did. WTF!
Some of these guys never fail to make my jaw drop when it comes to how stupid they are.

*confesses to extremely violent crime that will surely get at least life in prison in graphic detail*
*pleads not guilty*

What was his plan? Was he looking for a rural dump location? Great eyes on that trooper at the store. (Speaking of…noting sanpaku eyes on him.)
It does appear he went back to VT to dump her body pieces. He went home to NH, told his story and then went back to VT to clean out the van is my guess. He certainly couldn't leave the van there, his friend was bound to look in it eventually and find the evidence.

It does appear he went back to VT to dump her body pieces. He went home to NH, told his story and then went back to VT to clean out the van is my guess. He certainly couldn't leave the van there, his friend was bound to look in it eventually and find the evidence.

I have no words to describe this 'man' except for reprehensible and sickening. If he had even a smidgen of decency he would plead guilty given the fact he already confessed, but no, he is too much of a coward to admit to his crimes, MOO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back