WA/Canada - Human feet washing ashore

Wondering if this is related to organized crime, as in some sort of sadistic Rites ceremony to join the gang where you kill someone and send their foot down the canal or what exactly but I would stop hiking alone in Northern WA/South Canada

I'm in WA and I don't hike alone (or with anyone lol, I'm not a hiker) but I wouldn't worry about that if I did. It's all feet in tennis shoes because tennis shoes are very buoyant and float feet along instead of sandals or boots, easier for tennis shoes to bob along with feet inside. The feet were mostly rotten when found.

My concern with the missing persons shoe sizes being taken is shoe sizes can really vary depending on brand, etc. I would hate for a missing person to be falsely ruled out as a UID due to wearing a Size 9 shoe when their report said they wore Size 8. But it probably it wouldn't be all they relied on for ID.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-hea...eet-beach-pacific-northwest-seattle-vancouver This article has a professor from UW explain why it happens on the Salish Sea specifically.

Wondering if this is related to organized crime, as in some sort of sadistic Rites ceremony to join the gang where you kill someone and send their foot down the canal or what exactly but I would stop hiking alone in Northern WA/South Canada

Nothing that sinister... It's been over a long period of time and most have been identified. For example, 2 of the feet belong to a woman who jumped from the Pattullo Bridge (Vancouver) in 2004 and another belong to a fisherman who went missing way back around 1985. Three others were reported as "suffering from depression", "not suspicious" and "natural causes". Most have a reasonable explanation, there are only a couple no yet ID'd.

Washington man ID’d from human foot found in boot that washed ashore

Washington man ID’d from human foot found in boot that washed ashore
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News
February 6, 2019

"A human foot found inside a boot that washed up on an island off of Washington state last month belonged to a man missing since 2016, authorities said Tuesday

Antonio Neill, who was 22-years-old at the time of his disappearance, is now presumed dead, Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said. The cause of death has yet to be determined ..."

More at link

antonio-neill.jpg

Nothing that sinister... It's been over a long period of time and most have been identified. For example, 2 of the feet belong to a woman who jumped from the Pattullo Bridge (Vancouver) in 2004 and another belong to a fisherman who went missing way back around 1985. Three others were reported as "suffering from depression", "not suspicious" and "natural causes". Most have a reasonable explanation, there are only a couple no yet ID'd.

Just wondering, How can they tell by finding just a foot washed shore, that the person died of natural causes?

Just wondering, How can they tell by finding just a foot washed shore, that the person died of natural causes?

I think the one reported as natural causes was a DNA match to a man that they already knew had died. The others were suspected suicides from a couple of different bridges in Vancouver.

Obviously it has nothing to do with this case, but also in Italy there are feet in the rivers, here a human foot was found in the Adda.

Un piede nell'Adda

1242310785226AddaScarpa1_gallery.jpg

1242310748508AddaScarpa2_gallery.jpg

Omg Romulus they have random feet washing up their too!

Does anyone know if any more random feet washed up at this location after these feet? I have not thought of this thread in so long!

It might be useful to add this link to the threads about missing Australian fraudster Melissa Caddick. She went missing right after investigators seized items from her home in Nov 2020. She is believed to have stolen millions from investors. Her foot was found on a beach 400km south of her home neighborhood near Sydney.

Thread#6, discussion posts approx. March 14, 2021

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...a-caddick-49-sydney-nsw-12-nov-2020-6.561562/

In December of 2021, a size 8 women's new balance shoe containing a foot washed up near the mouth of the Elwha River outside Port Angeles. It was later identified to be 68 year old Jerilyn L. Smith, who went missing from Sequim, Washington on Jan. 7, 2018.

1695943487966.png

"During the middle of the night, her husband moved to the couch and went to church the next morning without seeing Smith. When he returned, she was gone. Her car was found near the Elwha River Bridge, east of Port Angeles. Search and rescue dogs tracked her scene to the middle of the bridge directly over the river. Divers searched for the woman, but she was never found."

She was identified with the help of Othram.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back