Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then later the media said She May Have…., not that she did.

So, again, is it interpretation and semantics of what one would think she would do, if she were on her way(walking) to the park and ride area? I haven't read anywhere that she was actually seen walking on that gravel path.
If she were to walk from where her car was parked, it is then thought about well she would have to walk through that gravel path to get to the park and ride, or walk around that park. Short cut is to walk on the gravel path.

IMOO.

do you have a link to where he said this?

279f96ee7ce65031e45e1fa390349b9c.jpg

1) This is platform Stripehaven speaks of.

40de2844cff8dee4492b6c1abeab5b4f.jpg

2) View of platform connected to parking structure

177a1e5f3173855cd70d0fcf23c71056.jpg

3) Close up of parking structure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

thank you! ive always seen this parking structure and never knew it was THAT one!

do you have a link to where he said this?

http://www.kiro7.com/news/police-pu...ding-missing-mountlake-terrace-woman/71854430

"Updated: Feb 10, 2016 - 8:08 PM"

"Police don't know if she took the trail through the woods to the transit center. Search and rescue volunteers searched the wooded trail and found no sign of DeBoer."

Self explanatory, Police don't know if she took the trail. The video states that it is UNKNOWN if Cheryl took that trail.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loc...ing-missing-mountlake-terrace-woman/80068942/

"12:13 a.m. PST February 11, 2016"

"Investigators searched with canines around the route and park she would’ve walked..." Snipped by me....

"Would have"...Future tense. Would have is not the same as she did.

So they can speculate that if she were to walk to get to the park and ride she COULD walk through that trail or around it.

I think it is again interpretation and semantics.
If there is proof of her on that trail, I haven't seen that in print.
I understand what Pickard said, but AFTER he mentioned that, it was reported that police Don't Know....

IMOO.

http://q13fox.com/2016/02/11/family-friends-continue-desperate-search-for-missing-woman/
"UPDATED AT 05:06PM, FEBRUARY 11, 2016"

"Police believe Cheryl may have walked through a wooded pathway, which leads to the transit center."

Again, as I have brought this up twice before on the threads, MAY HAVE is not the same as she did.

Semantics and interpretation...

Everybody has their own opinions.
IMOO.

ETA:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...54-Mountlake-Terrace-8-February-2016-3/page15

See my post#215 from Feb 22, 2016.

RSBM.

Up until this post I have not considered someone who lives in that neighborhood. Maybe someone was outside, asked to use her phone, turned it off, then forced her by gunpoint into their home/vehicle. Or she for some reason went willingly into their home or vehicle. In this case, her body was disposed of after dark that night.

Plausible, but I just think the entire text sending, car parking thing makes it unlikely that someone who didn't have the most minute of detailed information could have texted the right person at the right time and parked the car exactly where makes sense.. Unless this was precisely planned, I'm leaning toward random AFTER the text..

When I first started reading about this case, I was one who thought suicide. Then when she was found and finding out the location, I changed my mind.

I think when people choose a river, they choose it because of the swift current, they're deeper and they're more difficult to get out of. Ever been in a pool under water for too long? You start to panic and do everything in your power to get to the top for air. If you're in a river, you can't necessarily do that easily. In a drainage ditch that's only a couple feet deep, it would be easy to come up for air when your body and brain are telling you to breathe.

I also don't believe she took pills and then walked all the way there to drown herself. Sadly, I have had the experience of dealing with my child trying to overdose twice. The first was Motrin and the second was a combination of her antidepressant and anxiety med. Both times she started vomiting within a half hour of taking them and that continued for hours anytime she moved, even after receiving fluids through IV. Plus, if she'd taken a prescription drug, her family would be able to tell if a large amount were missing. I suppose there is always the chance she bought some illegally, but I just don't see CD as one who would break the law.

I believe Stryker57 said that the family knows the cause of death, just not the manner. He lists his likely possibilities in order as 1)Random violence 2)undetermined 3) suicide. If it were a drug overdose, I would think that his first choice would NOT have been random violence. I cant believe he thought that someone attacked her and forced drugs into her system.? So that leaves, drowning, heart/organ failure etc.

d5cfde32883cdc7f09258046a496a5ea.jpg

Google Earth aerial view of Mountlake Terrace Transit Center, and adjacent Veteran's Memorial Park.

The "Red balloon A" is covering up the multi level parking structure.

Just to the right (east) of the "Red balloon A" is a rectangular flat parking lot. Anyone parking on 58th Ave. W, (or adjacent streets) can access this parking area via: 1) Trail through adjacent Veteran's Memorial Park; 2) Sidewalk, walking south on 58th, then west on 236th St SW; 3) Quick ride with someone driving to/by MLT Transit Center.

I think "no" on #3, due to blood inside Cheryl's car...

Apologies for repeat of information. I added this Google Earth photo of MLT Transit Center to augment pics of transit center I posted earlier today...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

In the area of the Transit Center where is the spot where Cheryl's car was found parked?

In the area of the Transit Center where is the spot where Cheryl's car was found parked?

Right about where the final "t" in "Transit is written on the map - on that street that runs up the right-hand side of Veterans' Park.

Plausible, but I just think the entire text sending, car parking thing makes it unlikely that someone who didn't have the most minute of detailed information could have texted the right person at the right time and parked the car exactly where makes sense.. Unless this was precisely planned, I'm leaning toward random AFTER the text..

Scenario:
What if Cheryl was forced into a car/home and was pleading and in a panic says, 'I have friends/carpool waiting for me, they will know if I don't show!!!!' They then take her cell phone and say, 'give me your phone, I'll text them that they should go on without you.'

Scenario:
What if Cheryl was forced into a car/home and was pleading and in a panic says, 'I have friends/carpool waiting for me, they will know if I don't show!!!!' They then take her cell phone and say, 'give me your phone, I'll text them that they should go on without you.'

Perhaps a struggle could have been the reason her fingers were cut? Could it be she was holding on to her phone and it broke causing harm to her fingers?

My thoughts only

when or where did they say that? i never saw that, interesting.

Badge was home under some clothing...
Stryker57 was kind enough to give us this information. I am not sure if it was before or after they stopped him from posting, he wasn't a verified member of the DeBoer family as of yet. I believe some texts were deleted until he was verified again.

Perhaps a struggle could have been the reason her fingers were cut? Could it be she was holding on to her phone and it broke causing harm to her fingers?

My thoughts only

I am still having trouble with 'self-inflicted'. I automatically think 'intentionally'. JMO

Stryker began with post 914 in Thread 3:

Stryler57
Verified family member DeBoer case

There is 24 hr surveillance being recorded at my parents house. She was seen leaving... She wasn't a very organized person, she could of easily misplaced her badge herself and realized she didn't have it on her drive to the park and ride. She has forgot it more than once before. It was a little creepy reading all you guys posting about doing drive by's of my dads house etc, describing what vehicles were parked there and what times. I have been watching this forum for 2 weeks or so now.

Stryker began with post 914 in Thread 3:

Stryler57
Verified family member DeBoer case

There is 24 hr surveillance being recorded at my parents house. She was seen leaving... She wasn't a very organized person, she could of easily misplaced her badge herself and realized she didn't have it on her drive to the park and ride. She has forgot it more than once before. It was a little creepy reading all you guys posting about doing drive by's of my dads house etc, describing what vehicles were parked there and what times. I have been watching this forum for 2 weeks or so now.

Why are you calling attention to this? Confused and need clarity.

Some of the current discussions would be cleared up by reading what Stryker57 has stated in his posts, IMO. Also, I posted it as #916 earlier and see that now it is #914.

Suicide is not a mental illness.

I think most people assume that the majority of people who suicide have a mental illness. (I don't think so. I've contemplated it seriously during a very difficult time and I do not suffer from anything other than anxiety).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member