Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #8

Terrace, why don't you do a PRA request for all their disciplinary files and you can get a full list. It's been a recurring problem for MLT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MU42M, it sounded like you had knowledge of this, that is why I asked.

^No, just as a resident of Snohomish County. It's been covered in the media several times over the last ten years or so as a recurring problem in MLT and surrounding departments. I never kept a list of officers, but multiple officers had their credibility so destroyed they are essentially useless as witnesses. Not being able to use an officer in a courtroom really limits his utility.

Test results on animal blood is taking forever!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have been wondering if this poor family ever got any answers. So much so, in fact, that I emailed one of the reporters who first reported on the case, and was surprised that she actually emailed back! She said she didn't have any more information though. Has anyone heard anything? Maybe this is the kind of story the media will never follow up on. I hope her family got some answers and is able to come to some kind of closure and peace in some way.

Even if this does turn out to be a suicide (I hate to even say that), I'm still perplexed about the animal blood in the car.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think about Cheryl daily. This is one of the most upsetting local cases I've ever seen.

I will never believe this is a suicide. Most everyone I've spoken to in conversation in the area agrees. I am just praying that the animal blood gives some answers or else something turns up where the family at least has resolution.

Stryker, you, your dad and your family have my daily prayers for comfort and some sort of peace.

8ba043fe61f7d96e01dd7550bedcc82e.jpg

Not to make light about a terrible incident, but when scrolling thru the located section on tapatalk.. I find it lightening seeing the picture of the sleuth with the cvs bag on for her demonstration vs a missing person.. They must be randomly pulled from the thread lol?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean.

Users who view WS through the Tapatalk app see the last pic posted on the thread when looking through the 'index' of all the threads. I'll change it to a pic of Cheryl.

Some posts that were RUDE have been removed.

Look, sometimes tapatalk will cache photos for a very long time. And those photos will associate themselves with threads or posts on threads completely out of context. There is no reason for the rudeness I just removed.

Return to discussing the case.

So, I hate to feed the murder theory, but I thought I'd share this:

http://komonews.com/news/local/police-bothell-teacher-was-attacked-from-behind-choked-with-zip-tie

This is about 6-7 miles from MLT; I will say I haven't heard of or seen a lot of cases involving zip ties (except perhaps on wrists with home invasions). We don't know anything about the context of the zip tie mentioned in the CDB case, and of course the attached article involves an attack that would leave many marks, which weren't present on CDB according to the reports. But, zip tie, 6-7 miles away... (for the record my opinion is unchanged)

http://komonews.com/news/local/police-bothell-teacher-was-attacked-from-behind-choked-with-zip-tie

This is about 6-7 miles from MLT; I will say I haven't heard of or seen a lot of cases involving zip ties (except perhaps on wrists with home invasions). We don't know anything about the context of the zip tie mentioned in the CDB case, and of course the attached article involves an attack that would leave many marks, which weren't present on CDB according to the reports. But, zip tie, 6-7 miles away... (for the record my opinion is unchanged)

OMG! that is one lucky man and praise god to the woman who saved his life.:angel: BTW, what a precious photo of him holding his grandson. very interesting that a zip tie was used :waitasec:

Understood. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8ba043fe61f7d96e01dd7550bedcc82e.jpg

I know exactly what you mean.

Users who view WS through the Tapatalk app see the last pic posted on the thread when looking through the 'index' of all the threads. I'll change it to a pic of Cheryl.

Thank you, that was very thoughtful of you. I found the other picture disturbing. My post was removed but I was in no way meaning to be rude. Thanks for taking steps to change the pic.

I continue to hope for some answers for Cheryl's family.

Just checking in and disappointed there is nothing new.

So the shirt is still at the lab? Guess the technician must still be out on medical leave! This is NO way to run a lab which is charged with testing a specimen in a death situation IMO! There are other labs that can check it. It is an important piece of an investigation.

Now I am getting a bit suspicious as to why these delays? They are unacceptable! LE can't get a test conducted on a shirt , no word as to what type of animal the blood came from in the car, her missing items have not been located. Are they still looking for them? Months ago LE cloud not decide if this was a suicide or homicide. I think they are piddling around as they still can't call it!
As they point out, there was nothing to indicate trauma to her body that would be caused by another person. On the other hand, the blood in the car, blood on her shirt, missing items, and other information we don't know about, cause LE concern as the puzzle pieces do not fit - something is missing!

My opinions only.

Just checking in and disappointed there is nothing new.

So the shirt is still at the lab? Guess the technician must still be out on medical leave! This is NO way to run a lab which is charged with testing a specimen in a death situation IMO! There are other labs that can check it. It is an important piece of an investigation.

Now I am getting a bit suspicious as to why these delays? They are unacceptable! LE can't get a test conducted on a shirt , no word as to what type of animal the blood came from in the car, her missing items have not been located. Are they still looking for them? Months ago LE cloud not decide if this was a suicide or homicide. I think they are piddling around as they still can't call it!
As they point out, there was nothing to indicate trauma to her body that would be caused by another person. On the other hand, the blood in the car, blood on her shirt, missing items, and other information we don't know about, cause LE concern as the puzzle pieces do not fit - something is missing!

My opinions only.

I think you're getting your "animal blood" cases confused. There was no bloody shirt. That's the Missy Bevers case.

Thanks for linking a story that goes against your bias.

There are too many unanswered questions in this case for me to accept suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back