Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #8

I am so very sorry stryker.
I hope you and your family will find peace in the happy memories of your Mom.

stryker, I lost my husband to suicide 16 years ago & I still have many questions. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From CO Joe Keller's case.

Watching this case and the conversations around it unfold has been an amazing experience. I am re-astounded at how uncertainty can motivate people (including myself) to invent (and cast) malefactors, however unlikely, to populate way-out-there theories when we don't like the probable reality. The need for an enemy is weird, but understandable in those directly touched by loss. The loss is incomprehensible, but I'm glad its cause no longer is. I hope that certainty will do something to dull the pain of loss.

My thoughts exactly on this case. I only wish I we longer felt uncertainty but I believe we can experience closure.

Stryker, thank you for your invaluable addition to our understanding.

Stryker,

From the beginning. My husband, who is a patient at SCCA, he thought Cheryl looked familiar after watching the news, and 3 months of every day having to be at SCCA for a Stem Cell Tranplant. Fred Hutch is next door. I constantly looked for updates on what happened to Cheryl, and why it happened. Your Mom's work at Fred Hutch
research in stem cells , gives patient a fighting change at survival. She was a wonderful person. She will always have a special place in our hearts. Stryker your Mom
did so much good. She will be missed.

Thank you for sharing! Cheryl's work touched and will continue help many others.
Stryker,

From the beginning. My husband, who is a patient at SCCA, he thought Cheryl looked familiar after watching the news, and 3 months of every day having to be at SCCA for a Stem Cell Tranplant. Fred Hutch is next door. I constantly looked for updates on what happened to Cheryl, and why it happened. Your Mom's work at Fred Hutch
research in stem cells , gives patient a fighting change at survival. She was a wonderful person. She will always have a special place in our hearts. Stryker your Mom
did so much good. She will be missed.

Stryker, we appreciate the fact that you came on here and shared things with us about your mom, even though you don't know us personally. That is remarkable. We all felt love and concern for your mom and family, and it means a lot to me to know that your family has good memories and I especially appreciated the picture of the memorial. I hope and pray that you can find peace in the memories of your mom. Lifting prayers for your family...

Thought I would share this slideshow being the 1 year Anniversary she went missing. For those that didn't follow this case she was found deceased 2/14/2016, from an apparent suicide.

[video=youtube;D1enLk9y15k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1enLk9y15k[/video]

Such a wonderful slideshow of your mom, Stryker. What a lovely lady she was. I will never believe she committed suicide. I am so sorry for you and your father's loss. May time ease the pain for you both.

Thank you for sharing this. Cheryl shines! The much good she gave to the world continues.

That is a beautiful slideshow, stryker57. Thank you for sharing so much of your mother with us. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during yet another difficult time.

Followed from the beginning, thank you for sharing her wonderful life, hugs.

I'm sure all the animals in Heaven are enjoying your presence, Cheryl. You're missed here on Earth.

I've often thought about you. I wonder if you had recently received some bad health news and didn't want the family going through that. Of course depression is such a beast....anything and yet nothing can set it on it's course of destruction. Having battled it most of my life, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I know it's not my right to accept or not....yet I still have questions about the events leading to your death. I still feel uneasy with the suicide ruling, yet, I have nothing to state why.

My love and prayers to her family and friends.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful celebration of your mother's life with us, stryker. It is clear that your mother had many adventures in her life. I hope that these great memories bring you solace as you cope with the loss of your mom. Peace to you and your family.

I'm sure all the animals in Heaven are enjoying your presence, Cheryl. You're missed here on Earth.

I've often thought about you. I wonder if you had recently received some bad health news and didn't want the family going through that. Of course depression is such a beast....anything and yet nothing can set it on it's course of destruction. Having battled it most of my life, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I know it's not my right to accept or not....yet I still have questions about the events leading to your death. I still feel uneasy with the suicide ruling, yet, I have nothing to state why.

My love and prayers to her family and friends.

Amen, 2Hope4, amen. Great post.
I have been battling depression as far back as I can remember. I also have memories as a child (7, 8, 9, 10 years old) begging God to kill me while I slept and wishing a car would run me over. I don't know who, what, when and why my depression started (maybe because of the actions of my mum) but I do know it has ruled my life. I don't take meds for it and because so, just about every minute of every day is a battle.
Cheryl lost her battle, or did she, and is so missed. I wish I knew her personally, I'm sure I would be a better person because of it.
I think of you often, Cheryl.
Godspeed. [emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a wonderful slideshow of your mom, Stryker. What a lovely lady she was. I will never believe she committed suicide. I am so sorry for you and your father's loss. May time ease the pain for you both.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The slideshow was absolutely amazing... Thank you so very much for letting us in and sharing such personal moments and memories, your Mom seemed like such an adventurous caring woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for sharing with us stryker.
I was thinking of your Mom today
This slide show makes me smile

Thank you for sharing these beautiful memories and your mother's beautiful smile with us stryker. May the love of family and friends provide you with comfort and strength.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back