WA WA - Cle Elum, MultMale 14-23, UP80608, Partial remains found in remote location, NCMEC Recon, Aug'87

Hochman

Reaction score
Have you seen this child?

Recon
UP80608.jpg

"On August 29, 1987, the skeletal remains of an unidentified male were found in a remote location of Kittitas County, Washington. The victim was found to be a white male between the ages of 17-20. He is suspected to have been between 5'1"and 5'7" tall, with black hair. Displayed is a facial reconstruction created by a NCMEC Forensic Artist that depicts what the victim may have looked like in life. "

"Partial remains found on 08/29/1987 in Kittitas County, WA."

Sex - Male
Race - Multiple (White, Hispanic, Possibly Native American)
Age Range - 14-23 (NCMEC - 14-19 or 17-20, NAMUS - 16-23)
DBF - August 29, 1987
Location - Cle Elum, Washington (Kittitas County)
Condition - Partial Skeletal

Height - 5'1" to 5'7"
Weight - Unknown

Hair color - Black
Eye color - Unknown

No clothing noted.

View attachment 383890
The victim was found to be a white male between the ages of 17-20.
That... looks nothing like a white male. Lol.
That recon makes him look Native (specifically, Native North American rather than Latino of indigenous descent).

Potential matches:

Taurino Lagunas Velazquez
Frederick J. Sigo
Jose Esauro Dominguez
Joel Colmenero Garcia
Nicasio Carmona Fernandez, Jr.

Just off first impressions -- I'm gonna go with Frederick Sigo cause of the location, or Joel Colmenero Garcia cause of the reconstruction similarities (although the distance between TX and WA doesn't match up). Let me know what y'all think.

That... looks nothing like a white male. Lol.
That recon makes him look Native (specifically, Native North American rather than Latino of indigenous descent).

Potential matches:

Taurino Lagunas Velazquez
Frederick J. Sigo
Jose Esauro Dominguez
Joel Colmenero Garcia
Nicasio Carmona Fernandez, Jr.

Just off first impressions -- I'm gonna go with Frederick Sigo cause of the location, or Joel Colmenero Garcia cause of the reconstruction similarities (although the distance between TX and WA doesn't match up). Let me know what y'all think.
A reconstruction will never be 100% accurate, for example, look what Janet Lucas' reconstructions look like vs what she looked like. The recon is just a sculpt based on the skull itself too.

Last edited:

Authorities are hopeful a forensic artist's facial reconstruction will help identify a young man found deceased near Cle Elum in the summer of 1987.

Human remains were found in a remote area of Kittitas County on Aug. 29, 1987; according to the profile in the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) database.

The man had black hair and brown eyes, a county news release said. His estimated height was from 5 feet 1 inch to 5 feet 7 inches and he is believed to have been in his late teens to early 20s.
1670143996928.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77
Back