WA WA - Eric Wells, 37, Fife, vehicle also missing, 5 March 2023

sasha17

Curiouser & curiouser
Reaction score
Eric Wells was last seen in Fife, Washington on March 5, 2023. He also uses the names “E,” Earl Downs, and Jonathon Granger.

This article says he had a flat tire in McKenna and went to get help, but vanished at that point. His vehicle, a white 4 door Mercedes, is also missing (WA license plate CLS-550): Family of Missing Man Seeks Answers at Council Meeting - Nisqually Valley News

Official Find Eric Wells Facebook group: Missing Eric Wells

Find Eric Wells website: Find Eric Wells – Eric Wells Has Been Missing Since February 2023

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 6.20.56 PM.png

Curious about the alias' choices ?
Hope his family has answers soon.
I'm guessing voluntary disappearance, but that's somewhat scary if he's contacted no one at all !
Omo.

This article states that some of the community were "concerned about him and the rest of our homeless" Does that mean Mr. Wells was homeless? He owned a Mercedes Benz but they say nothing about his residence. I did find through the white pages an address for him (he has an unusual middle name which is mother has used in social media). It's in King County Washington, an apartment complex, but I can't verify that he was actually living there at the time of his disappearance. No court records, criminal, civil, or domestic in the Fife area county court records, or in King County Superior Court records, so I have no idea why he'd be using an alias(s).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back