GUILTY WA - Estela Torres Rodriguez, 54, Pasco, 28 March 2019 *found deceased in 2023* *son guilty, husband on the run*

Can anyone access this link? It does he plead guilty - but that is all I can see in the Alert.

Sister speaks out after Clemente Rodriguez-Torres pleads guilty in Franklin Court.

wondering if there is a sentencing listed?

@PommyMommy - any luck in finding out what he was sentenced for? I am coming up with zip...

TIA if you can find something. :)

Can anyone access this link? It does he plead guilty - but that is all I can see in the Alert.

Sister speaks out after Clemente Rodriguez-Torres pleads guilty in Franklin Court.

wondering if there is a sentencing listed?
The link takes me to a story about Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic. ?

I can't find anything that mentions the sentence he received, @Niner.

Sister Speaks Out After Clemente Rodriguez-Torres Pleads Guilty in Franklin Court

Gardenia Rodriguez speaks out after her brother, Clemente Rodriguez-Torres, pleaded guilty to first-degree rendering criminal assistance in the brutal murder of their mother, Estela Torres Rodriguez. He helped their father, Tiburcio Larios Rodriguez, escape to Mexico to avoid criminal prosecution for the death.

I can't find anything that mentions the sentence he received, @Niner.

Sister Speaks Out After Clemente Rodriguez-Torres Pleads Guilty in Franklin Court

Gardenia Rodriguez speaks out after her brother, Clemente Rodriguez-Torres, pleaded guilty to first-degree rendering criminal assistance in the brutal murder of their mother, Estela Torres Rodriguez. He helped their father, Tiburcio Larios Rodriguez, escape to Mexico to avoid criminal prosecution for the death.

Yes - that is the story I have seen - it is the only updated one that pops up for me.

But - Thanks for checking! :D

@PommyMommy - any better luck now finding out Torres' sentencing? I have found zip...

TIA if you do! :)

Well I did find an article from 9/26/23 - but you have to subscribe - so still looking for what Torres got sentenced to. Sentencing hearing was on 9/22/23.

Anyone find anything in the U.S.? TIA if you can! :)

Well I did find an article from 9/26/23 - but you have to subscribe - so still looking for what Torres got sentenced to. Sentencing hearing was on 9/22/23.

Anyone find anything in the U.S.? TIA if you can! :)
I emailed the reporter who posted the last video to see if he knows what the sentence was. I have searched him in several court districts and cannot find him in the system.

I emailed the reporter who posted the last video to see if he knows what the sentence was. I have searched him in several court districts and cannot find him in the system.

Thanks for trying! I still have not seen anything - as I did search again last week....

The reporter responded that he was sentenced to a yearlong jail sentence that he'd already completed. :(

That is what I have for his sentencing - ?? a year in jail for 1st degree murder?? Made some kind of plea deal - but only 1 year in jail?? Seems a little lenient.... I guess I will put this case away then.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back