Found Safe WA - Ethan Robertson, 5, Abducted after mother was stabbed, Spokane Valley, 23 April 2019

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
5cbf2dcbd59ad.image.jpg

AMBER ALERT ISSUED for Spokane Valley boy taken Tuesday morning following stabbing
Apr 23, 2019

UPDATE: April 23, 2019

An AMBER Alert has been issued for a 5-year-old child who was taken from a Spokane Valley home following a stabbing early Tuesday morning.

According to the alert, law enforcement says 41-year-old Justin P. Robertson broke into the home of his estranged wife, stabbed her multiple times and took their 5-year-old child, Ethan Robertson.

Ethan is 5-years-old, white, brown hair and brown eyes and weighs 30 pounds. He was last seen wearing blue pajamas and an orange Nike shirt.

Robertson AMBER Alert
The suspect, 41-year-old Justin Robertson is white, 5'9", 205 pounds, with a goatee beard and green eyes. Robertson was last seen wearing a green Adidas shirt and black Adidas shorts.

Law enforcement believes Robertson is driving a 2014 red Subaru Legacy with Washington License Plate APN2450.
AMBER ALERT ISSUED for Spokane Valley boy taken Tuesday morning following stabbing

amber+alert+child.jpg

Ethan is white, around 30 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing blue pajamas and an orange Nike t-shirt.

Justin+Robertson.jpg

Justin is in his 40’s, white, 5’9’’, around 205 lbs. with green eyes and a goatee beard. He was last seen wearing a green Adidas t-shirt and black Adidas shorts. He drives a red 2014 Subaru Legacy with Washington license plate #APN2450.

AMBER ALERT: 5-year-old missing from Spokane Valley

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a 5-year-old boy who authorities say was abducted by his father after he stabbed his mother in Washington State.

Ethan O. Robertson was taken from a home in the 12800-block of E. Blossey Avenue in Spokane Valley early Tuesday morning, according to the Spokane County Sheriff.

Investigators said the boy's father, Justin P. Robertson, broke into his estranged wife's home, stabbed her and then took the child around 5 a.m. He was last seen driving in an unknown direction in a red 2014 Subaru Legacy with Washington license plate APN2450.

Justin P. Robertson is described as a 42-year-old white male with green eyes and a goatee beard. He is around 5-feet-9 inches tall and 205 pounds. He was last seen wearing a green Adidas t-shirt and black Adidas shorts.

Ethan Robertson is a 5-year-old white male with brown hair and brown eyes, weighing around 30 pounds. He was last seen wearing blue pajamas and an orange Nike t-shirt.

Investigators said the suspect has access to weapons, but it is unknown if he has any in his possession.
Amber Alert Washington: Ethan Robertson, 5, abducted by his father after stabbing in Spokane Valley, sheriff says

I live 78 miles south of Spokane Valley. I doubt he's headed in my direction, but I will keep on the look out for his car when I go back to work. The building's windows look onto the corner of the main intersection of our town and we're on a truck route. That is if he's trying to avoid US-195 out of Spokane. He's more likely to head west towards Seattle on I-90 W or I-90 E towards Missoula from Spokane. Too bad there isn't more information about JPR. As in, does his family live in the area, do his parents live near by or the other side of the state, etc.?

It's curious that what JPR was last seen wearing sounds like something one would wear to bed. Was he barefoot? Was he wearing shoes? It was very warm yesterday, but it's cooler today and has been raining on and off. It's also been very windy. I wonder if this planned or whether he was lying in bed, thinking about things, getting angrier and angrier until he "couldn't stand it any more".

Last edited:
Last edited:
I live 78 miles south of Spokane Valley. I doubt he's headed in my direction, but I will keep on the look out for his car when I go back to work. The building's windows look onto the corner of the main intersection of our town and we're on a truck route. That is if he's trying to avoid US-195 out of Spokane. He's more likely to head west towards Seattle on I-90 W or I-90 E towards Missoula from Spokane. Too bad there isn't more information about JPR. As in, does his family live in the area, do his parents live near by or the other side of the state, etc.?

It's curious that what JPR was last seen wearing sounds like something one would wear to bed. Was he barefoot? Was he wearing shoes? It was very warm yesterday, but it's cooler today and has been raining on and off. It's also been very windy. I wonder if this planned or whether he was lying in bed, thinking about things, getting angrier and angrier until he "couldn't stand it any more".
UPDATE: Neighbors tell me Melissa Robertson is the person that was stabbed this morning by her estranged husband before he kidnapped their son. Investigators tell me her injuries are now believed to be non life threatening. @KHQLocalNews #AmberAlert
D42bxqmVUAAY-RE.jpg

Patrick Erickson KHQ (@patrickerickson) | Twitter

KHQ Patrick Erickson
More pictures of stabbing/kidnapping suspect Justin Robertson.
57572701_2087855537928162_5994148962087469056_n.jpg
57624883_2087855551261494_7404900914001084416_n.jpg

KHQ Patrick Erickson
58772325_2087898217923894_8481338018957885440_n.jpg
58586778_2087898254590557_4673149560233656320_n.jpg

‪LATEST: This neighbor tells me the wife who was stabbed was scared and recently got a restraining order against her estranged husband Justin Robertson. He says she told him that he had threatened to commit suicide in front of her. @KHQLocalNews #AmberAlert ‬
Desperate scenario, reminds me of if I can't have him nobody can mentality..

I think Idaho state police was alerted first before they moved onto Oregon ..
Oh, that's good to hear. I missed that somehow. MOO

(Gotta run - hope he is found before I get back!)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back