WA WA - Everett, Native/Asian/HispMale 20-40, UP75023, buck teeth, lip incompetence, Sep'20

sasha17

Curiouser & curiouser
Reaction score
NAMUS exclusions list:

MP56464 Robert Hahn
MP14279 Anthony Sam
MP11878 Benjamin Munoz
MP12845 Alfonso Najera
MP74847 Matthew Verdugo
MP14832 Brock Holmes
MP38412 Brandon Perecz
MP6834 Shelby Wright
MP36495 Antonio Rosas
MP839 Reuben Lewis
MP22999 Titanic Hagen

Additional exclusions added to NamUs:

MP34996 Calvin Conerly
MP55067 David Moore
MP15259 Trenton Greene
MP18555 Mike Heidenreich
MP65404 Matthew Dean
MP52268 Shane Sprague
MP20950 Russell Olmstead
MP25072 Ronnie Nelson
MP31475 Cody Turner
MP52268 Shane Sprague

Iqbal Mohammad would literally be my first choice if I was LE. I really hope they ruled him out...

The True Crime Bullsh** podcast discusses this John Doe as a possible victim of Israel Keyes (season 4, episodes 11-12 from February/March 2021). I'm neutral on that theory, but I looked up the Doe's NamUs page while listening to the podcast and noticed that the page was updated just days ago, so I wanted to bump his thread.

I can see one change on NamUs: his estimated date of death has been extended to 1989-2019 instead of 1999-2019. Are there any new rule-outs added?

The podcast mentions that the location where John Doe was found had been an abandoned house between 2002 and 2010, possibly making it more likely that he died during 2002-2010 and not 1999-2001 or 2010-2019. (I'm assuming they wouldn't have considered the 1989-1998 period since that is new information.)

The podcast discusses the following missing people as possible matches, although they acknowledge that some are not very likely:

Joshua Johnathan Korvin The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Juan Luis Hernandez The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Santiago Jose-Reyes The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Antonio de Jesus Rosas The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Khoi Dang Vu The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (unlikely since LE believes that Khoi's body ended up in a landfill in Oregon)

The True Crime Bullsh** podcast discusses this John Doe as a possible victim of Israel Keyes (season 4, episodes 11-12 from February/March 2021). I'm neutral on that theory, but I looked up the Doe's NamUs page while listening to the podcast and noticed that the page was updated just days ago, so I wanted to bump his thread.

I can see one change on NamUs: his estimated date of death has been extended to 1989-2019 instead of 1999-2019. Are there any new rule-outs added?

The podcast mentions that the location where John Doe was found had been an abandoned house between 2002 and 2010, possibly making it more likely that he died during 2002-2010 and not 1999-2001 or 2010-2019. (I'm assuming they wouldn't have considered the 1989-1998 period since that is new information.)

The podcast discusses the following missing people as possible matches, although they acknowledge that some are not very likely:

Joshua Johnathan Korvin The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Juan Luis Hernandez The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Santiago Jose-Reyes The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Antonio de Jesus Rosas The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Khoi Dang Vu The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (unlikely since LE believes that Khoi's body ended up in a landfill in Oregon)
Definitely Interesting. I'm curious about the reasoning myself.

As far as Israel goes I think he has a lot move victims than we think. Probably 30 or so. Josh has really dime his research and I think he's probably right about some of these. I personally believe Israel killed Suzanne Lyall. khoi I am neutral on.
The sad thing is so many of these could be identified but time and money are the problem. It costs a couple thousand dollars to run the DNA tests and supposedly it's ran "occasionally" but what's that once a decade?
Then familial dna that can cost even more. Running an original test.. paying for hours of research thru records and copies of public records and then matching against others again. Everyone is like do familial...sure gimme 15K and we will get started.

I don't know if they will tell us the cause of the update. Time of death after a certain point gets a bit more broad. It's possible another person looked at it and said it possible since they were in a house and it still had windows and protection from this he actually could have passed 10 years earlier. The body farm thing has really shown how there's just so many things that affect TOD.

But I'm with you and would love to know what it was. It could be they thought they would get more possible matches.

I truly hope it gets resolved.

To be clear, I believe this John Doe was most likely not an Israel Keyes victim. There are so many cases Keyes might have been involved in, and the podcast is probably right about a handful of them, but wrong about many others. But this guy was somebody and he deserves to be identified regardless. And I thought it was interesting to note the info about the years when the location was abandoned, as well as some of the possible matches.

Josh, the host of TCBS, often passes on his research to LE, so I'm curious whether any of the names mentioned above have been ruled out now. Can anyone check?

Josh, the host of TCBS, often passes on his research to LE, so I'm curious whether any of the names mentioned above have been ruled out now. Can anyone check?
Antonio de Jesus Rosas and Khoi Dang Vu were both ruled out, as were Adam Cajiuat Posadas and Fernando Paul Cardenas from my own suggestion list above.

Othram has now taken this case; hopefully this man will have his name back soon!

Here's a very detailed article that tells the story of how the remains were discovered and the efforts that have been made toward identification so far.
Who Am I? Mill Creek mystery man was buried in shallow grave | HeraldNet.com

The article also has a reconstruction by forensic artist Natalie Murry. Here's an excerpt about this sketch:

In March, forensic artist Natalie Murry drew new digital sketches of the McCollum Park John Doe and the Sultan Basin John Doe, whose skeleton was found in woods north of Sultan in 2007. She photographed their skulls and used forensic techniques to estimate the depth of their skin and other tissue, to rebuild their faces.

In the remains found near Mill Creek, the odontologist noted the man looked to have an “overjet,” a malocclusion like an overbite, as well as what’s known as “lip incompetence,” meaning it was likely difficult for him to hold his lips together at rest, something like the title character in the movie “Napoleon Dynamite.”

So the artist drew the John Doe with his mouth slightly open, showing his real upper incisors. Murry gave him brown skin and brown hair in her digital drawing — leaving things like his race and age ambiguous while still trying to reveal what the skull told her about his facial structure. The idea of a sketch like this is to capture just enough of a likeness that a family member or an old friend will phone in a tip.

Attachments

• McCollumDoe.jpg
    McCollumDoe.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 29
25812990_web1_S1-McCollumDoe-210726.jpg

A new facial reconstruction by forensic artist Natalie Murry shows a potential likeness of a man whose remains were discovered west of McCollum Park in September 2020. The unidentified man may have been as short as 5-foot-3 or as tall as 5-foot-9, according to the findings of the anthropologist. He most likely lived into his mid-20s, 30s or 40s. His bones suggested his heritage was Native American, Asian, Hispanic or mixed race.

Snohomish County Medical Examiner Case # 200927-87
Snohomish County Sheriff's Office Case # 2020-151635

On September 26, 2020, human skeletal remains were found in a shallow grave in the 200 block of 130th Street NE is South Everett. The decedent is male, 22-43 years old, of Native American, Asian, Hispanic or mixed-race descent, 5'3"-5'9", and has been deceased between one and thirty years. The cause of death is undetermined at this time.
upload_2022-1-22_11-4-39.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back