WA WA - GARY RIDGWAY - Green River Serial Killer

I wonder if Ridgway could've murdered this girl in 1992 in Tacoma.
1645806-ScreenShot2022-07-22at4_28_22PM.png

Selena Willingham

Selena's death is listed as a suspicious death in Uncovered, though an initial theory was that this was an overdose. IMO, her being wrapped in a blanket matches that.

Selena seems to have gotten into trouble during her life, as she used drugs. There is no word about her being a sex worker.

A n unwritten rule of thumb i have is if they have more than 5 victims you can usually add 1-5 more the LE doesn't know about

I wonder if Ridgway could've murdered this girl in 1992 in Tacoma.
1645806-ScreenShot2022-07-22at4_28_22PM.png

Selena Willingham

Selena's death is listed as a suspicious death in Uncovered, though an initial theory was that this was an overdose. IMO, her being wrapped in a blanket matches that.

Selena seems to have gotten into trouble during her life, as she used drugs. There is no word about her being a sex worker.
When I posted this, I meant to say her being wrapped is a blanket doesn't match the initial theory.

There's one area in the timeline where I think GR murdered many more women. He has said that when he began dating his third and final wife, his "kill-rate" slowed down. He began dating her around 1985.

I'm very interested in the period between the last known victim's murder, Cindy Smith in March 1984, and when he began dating his third wife. From what I've read, there was nothing stopping him from killing again, and he didn't have a reason until around 1985, a year later. I'm almost certain there are more victims in that time-period.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back