GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

I've been entrenched in the Pike County murders...NG is saying "breaking news" third set of body parts found...knowing NG JUST has a wide range. When did the recycling worker find this third set?

At the risk of being indelicate - they haven't found the parts of her body that would prove sexual assault. What did he do with it :(

I was assuming the torso included that anatomy. eek, maybe not?

Thanks to Seattle16. I was able to use her link to go directly to youtube to watch it. In my own words I'll share what I gathered from her interview and my own opinions.

I don't know what to make of the choking incidents because they sounded like they could have been more sexual that violent. I do think, if he tried that with the wrong woman, he would get a stronger reaction that he might term as "her starting to act weird". The ex gf admits she feels he could be dangerous, but she really didn't describe other dangerous scenes with him. They argued all the time towards the end, and he got ugly when he drank, but she didn't say he beat or choked her during those fights.

Ex gf did a fairly good job sharing what he was like to live with and didn't seen to sensationalize it needlessly. JC found fault with her often, and lectured her all the time. From what I understood she felt he seemed to enjoy hurting people or her by making her feel flawed or less. Sounds like he had a superiority complex and was controlling. She and even her family sometimes extended invitations to gatherings, but he never wanted to go.

How they met is they worked together, but I didn't catch where they worked. He was on probation for stealing a purse from a woman breastfeeding her baby. That is so low.

Did anyone watching Nancy Grace get a screen shot of the pictures of all his possible victims now being investigated by the FBI?
Do we already have a list?

Thanks to Seattle16. I was able to use her link to go directly to youtube to watch it. In my own words I'll share what I gathered from her interview and my own opinions.

I don't know what to make of the choking incidents because they sounded like they could have been more sexual that violent. I do think, if he tried that with the wrong woman, he would get a stronger reaction that he might term as "her starting to act weird". The ex gf admits she feels he could be dangerous, but she really didn't describe other dangerous scenes with him. They argued all the time towards the end, and he got ugly when he drank, but she didn't say he beat or choked her during those fights.

Ex gf did a fairly good job sharing what he was like to live with and didn't seen to sensationalize it needlessly. JC found fault with her often, and lectured her all the time. From what I understood she felt he seemed to enjoy hurting people or her by making her feel flawed or less. Sounds like he had a superiority complex and was controlling. She and even her family sometimes extended invitations to gatherings, but he never wanted to go.

How they met is they worked together, but I didn't catch where they worked. He was on probation for stealing a purse from a woman breastfeeding her baby. That is so low.

I think I read that they both worked at Burger King. I don't have a link, sorry.

What did he lecture her about?

He'd lecture her about things she did that he felt she could do better, I guess. She said after the sexual choking incident, he then put his hands around her neck later and said something like "you're going to fix it or this" or "you are the one who has to fix this".

I didn't take notes while watching, and might watch it again. I just didn't get a sense of JC being extremely violent. It sounds like when she broke up with him he accepted it, not reacting very strongly by stalking her or anything. Her daughter liked him and was attached to a blanket JC gave the little girl.

I'm shocked how diff he looked in all his mugshots!!! [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone watching Nancy Grace get a screen shot of the pictures of all his possible victims now being investigated by the FBI?
Do we already have a list?

No but we need this!

Do we know what time his arraignment is tomorrow?

I don't see a resemblance. Was there something other than that you saw?

I think we should be really careful about associating pictures of people we aren't 100% sure. This forum is publicly available to anyone who does a search or image search. I'm guessing your collage puts mugshot s next to them for comparison, but it kind of looks like you may have found all of them on MySpace.

Just a thought... I'd hate to have an innocent guy associated with this monster.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry. Maybe a mod can delete. [emoji17]

Hey Everyone
Please remember we do not allow posting of pictures of random people.

You wouldn't like it if your pictured showed up on Websleuths in the middle of a murder/crime discussion right?

Thank you,
Tricia

Sorry. Maybe a mod can delete. [emoji17]

Done. Thanks for alerting.

Sleuth "behind the scenes" until your heart's content but can't post photos or links until you are 100%, without a shadow of a doubt positive. Even then, it is sometimes best to let a mod review for a second opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back