GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Q13 Fox article, this jumped out at me:
Getting choked up at times, Edward Franceschina shares his concern over the disappearance of his neighbor Ingrid Lyne, who he says he saw more as a daughter.

“I don’t know; it’s not good,” said Franceschina. “The purse, the telephone and everything was in the house.”
(bbm)

I cannot fathom any woman leaving for a date with a man she met online without her purse or phone. Let alone a mother of three. This doesn't feel right.

Leaving everything at home to go to the game? What ? Do we know for sure she made it to that game? Maybe she came home afterwards and then became missing ? For some reason I was thinking she went missing between the stadium and home.

If you click on her picture, it will load a video about her up top. The neighbor says her ' ex husband' came to the house Saturday Morning to drop off the kids and she wasn't there.

http://www.kiro7.com/

It appears that she made it home after the date and she disappeared afterwards. Her car has now been reported stolen. Find the car and you'll possibly find her.

All MOO!

I'd love that to be the case - romantic weekend - but don't think it's likely...

Apparently no longer to the former (possibly just not getting in touch with people) and he's a newer acquaintance to the latter it seems...

OM's KIRO FB article thread she posted above (sort by top comments and expand under the ones from KIRO...) is definitely worth looking at.

He has been located?

From the Q13 Fox article, this jumped out at me:
(bbm)

I cannot fathom any woman leaving for a date with a man she met online without her purse or phone. Let alone a mother of three. This doesn't feel right.

This bothers me so much, I can't even put together the words. To me, it seems like she did get home with her vehicle, perhaps with her date. It *could be* that her date hurt her and drove her away in her car.

Ugh!

uggh, I can't get past the idea that the parts were "packaged" per the OP.

I have loads of family & friends local to the area so a lot of people are discussing it on my SM. Most of which are dreadfully assuming the parts in the recycling bin may be her :( I hope it's not but it is someone and that's just as awful. From what I can gather so far, she either made home from the game (purse and phone inside) or she never made it to the game to begin with. For baseball fans having tickets to the home opener is kind of a huge deal, so I can't see her missing that on purpose but I haven't seen anything yet that verifies she was actually there. On her IG she has at least a couple of pics inside the stadium from last season so she's definitely a go-to-the-games fan (not to mention a Seahawks fan - she's certainly loyal to the home team!).

I really hope they find her, and that she's okay.

It came up on my FB that John Charlton has been located and he says he doesn't know anything.

"Monday UPDATE on Ingrid Rounsaville Lyne...
Seattle PD has taken over the investigation, her car is now classified as "stolen", and the local news stations have picked up the story to help get the word out about her disappearance. If anyone has seen or heard from Ingrid since Friday night, please call 911.
To answer some questions:
* Ingrid's daughters are with a family friend and have been shielded from social media and TV.
* The Seattle PD is following up every lead possible and has a full investigation going. No need to investigate or try to contact people connected to the case. Please allow the police to do their job.
* If you have seen Ingrid since Friday or know where she might be, please call 911 if you are local or the Seattle PD and share your information with the authorities.
* If you see her gray Toyota Highlander, WA license AUW3230, please call 911."

This all made me think of Brianna Armstrong.
I think the ex had the kids and what about this fatherly neighbor?
If this is her its very disturbing.

Im sure this date has alot of questions to answer.

uggh, I can't get past the idea that the parts were "packaged" per the OP.

Idk, it would seem the person went to a lot of trouble, so that would indicate a relationship. On the flip side, quess it could be a freak that just needs to wrap cut-up victims up and play a game of seek and find with police.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members