GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he wanted to see how everyone would react on the news.

My thoughts exactly. Either he was looking to shock and get his 15 minutes of psycho fame, or he is not all there. If the latter, I worry a defense atty could claim he has the crazies.

The city is in huge wtf mode. My single pals are all freaked out about online dating.

I have that same problem and I have decided it's probably the Tapatalk server but don't know that for absolute sure.

Sent from Wonderland

Ditto. I had the same problem last night too. It usually only does that for me with Twitter but it's been doing it with any link for the past two days.

Am I making this up?? I could SWEAR I read he was sentenced to 60 months for theft in Montana. Does anyone else remember seeing this?

Thanks to KIRO for update!

What is known about the case?

http://www.kiro7.com/news/man-in-renton-mothers-murder-to-face-judge/211485251
What we know about Charlton’s history?
We will post additional details here as we confirm them, but here’s what we know so far.
* Charlton was born in Idaho.
* In spring 1997, Charlton was convicted of marijuana possession, with the condition that he could have the charge deferred by completing alcohol information school within 90 days, among other conditions. He complied with the alcohol information school, however the deferred sentence was revoked later that year because of another violation in Auburn.
* The Auburn case was a domestic violence assault case (fourth-degree) filed May 21, 1998, in Auburn Municipal Court. KIRO 7 has requested copies of the case documents.
* In summer 1998, Charlton was arrested for DUI in Washington. That case led to a convicted for first-degree negligent driving, according to court records.
* In 2006, Charlton was convicted of aggravated robbery in Utah, according to The Associated Press.
* In 2009, he was convicted of felony theft in Montana.
* In October 2015, Charlton was found guilty in Lynnwood Municipal Court of driving without insurance.
* In February 2016, Charlton was stopped for driving a Ford Taurus with expired tags. He listed his address in Seattle’s Ravenna neig
<snip>
What details will we get after the 2:30 Tuesday bail hearing?
The superform to be made public after Charlton’s bail hearing is expected to have at last a brief summary of evidence that led to his arrest and has an area for a suspect’s criminal history. It’s also expected to confirm his address and whether police think he’s a flight risk. A charging document is expected to be released Thursday if charges are filed then. It would elaborate in detail on the probable cause leading to a charge.
<snip>
Neighbors said a house in the Renton cul-de-sac where Lyne lived has grainy surveillance video of a car pulling into the driveway of Lyne's home and then leaving soon after.

My thoughts exactly. Either he was looking to shock and get his 15 minutes of psycho fame, or he is not all there. If the latter, I worry a defense atty could claim he has the crazies.

The city is in huge wtf mode. My single pals are all freaked out about online dating.
I wonder if he will appear in court today?

Am I making this up?? I could SWEAR I read he was sentenced to 60 months for theft in Montana. Does anyone else remember seeing this?

Yes, I saw that on the court record.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said detectives are considering the home of Ingrid Lynn a crime scene, and that CSI technicians and homicide detectives removed “significant” physical evidence from the home during the second search.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ting-slain-nurses-renton-home-as-crime-scene/

From the link...

In 2006, Charlton’s father and mother, Ray and Joann, filed a petition for a protection order against their son in Thurston County after he appeared at their home angry and apparently intoxicated. Ray Charlton said his son was verbally abusive and “tried continuously to provoke a fight.”

“During this time frame, he removed a movie from the shelf called ‘Hannibal,’ set it in front of my wife, and told her she should watch this and ‘beware.’ ” The 2001 movie, starring Sir Anthony Hopkins as a cannibalistic serial killer, is a sequel to the film “Silence of the Lambs.”

I would be lying if I said I hadn't considered this. [emoji15][emoji40]

I agree with you, but I also remember Austin Sigg. We now know he was progressive, and Jessica was his first murder/dismemberment.
He too wanted her found, I remember in one of the many documents he told LE that he drove past the place a few times where he dumped he torso.
Austin didn't have a lot of hunting/butchering experience and iirc he used a saws all?
My point being, throughout this whole thread I cannot stop comparing the 2 cases (Ingrid and Jessica).
I don't think JC HAD to have experience with hunting or butchering in order to do this. IMO, it has the feel of a fit of rage attached to it and IMO I think this guy is also progressive.

Just the little bit that has been reported, and the limited Facebook posts along with his checkered past and restraining orders......he's mentally ill. Like, clinically, I'm sure he's diagnosed with somethings g and has been self-medicating, which is quite common.

I'm assuming he seemed charming when she first met him. Probably lied about himself,too.
Rest in peace, Ingrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members