GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. Hell, many recently divorced women want a boy toy. I did at that time. Nothing wrong. What Kammie said was also beautifully said though.

I said boy toy, not disrespectfully towards her, I say it because to me she is a strong, independent, confident women who may have only wanted that. I CLEARLY was sticking up for her. I obviously don't have a problem with that, I had a problem with the subtle suggestions that she was desperate, should have been dating a nice man etc...
Thank you as well for sticking up for her.

I believe it depends if they have any prior convictions as he does. So he would most likely serve at least 90%. He deserves LWOP or DP. He may be a real smooth talker like Ted Bundy smoozing the female jurors. Maybe DA feels if it is a lower sentence better chance of conviction. But who knows.

The death penalty has become extremely problematic here. Gov Inslee has suspended executions in Washington. Previous King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng did a deal on the Green River Killer to take the death penalty off the table and he (Ridgeway) killed 49 women... how can anyone else qualify for it?

In this case it will depend on what evidence they can find to support 1st degree homicide.

Ironically I start jury duty next week in the same court but I expect this case will take a while to get to trial. Most likely I will be excused anyway.

This is a different mugshot than I've seen before, related to his MT arrest. Someone way back in this thread asked if it seemed like his right eye was swollen in the picture of him in the star-shaped goofy glasses. Looking at this mugshot, it seems as though his eyes aren't symmetrical - his right eye appears noticeably smaller.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Montana/Missoula-County-MT/John-Robert-Charlton.8271069.html

I'm wondering if that was a New Orleans photo.....it's goofy for sure but he has the beads around his neck. Kind of says Mardi Gras to me. Hard to really say if his eye was swollen behind plastic shades. I mean without the backstory we have on him and recent events, it could be a photo on vacation. He looks comp,Evelyn different than his most recent photo though.

I can't help but post this again because it's so very creepy. The resemblance is uncanny to me anyway. If you have ever watched Ted Bundy's interviews, you will see how normal, charming and handsome they can be.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well the thing is, humans are hard-wired to seek patterns, so although I do see the resemblance, if Charlton had tried to assassinate the President, people would point out the resemblance to Lee Harvey Oswald. (I myself thinks he resembles LHO in that picture more than he does Bundy.)

If he was an overnight internet entrepreneur, people would point out the resemblance to Mark Zuckerberg.

It's all very subjective and ultimately proves nothing in terms of guilt or innocence.

It is interesting though.

O/T I figured we could use a break --

Suspect appears to cook burgers during Five Guys burglary in DC

For 2:45 seconds ........world has lost its marbles...................

http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article71674167.html

First time I heard it described like this (CBS)

Man Accused Of Murdering, Amputating Seattle Mom

Gordon Hill, Charlton’s public defender, said at the court appearance Tuesday that no forensic evidence had linked any particular person to the crime.

I still dont get this at all there are pics of him all over the interent and in newspapers:

not to show Charlton’s face, saying he didn’t want to prejudice a potential jury trial.

also in the drain was body pieces....so he at the least tried to wash down SOME evidence...but leaving the SAW there in the bathroom, as reported is kinda weird....not trying to put that back where he found it, or disposing of it...wonder if he just missed putting that back or disposing it?

Is there an official announcement that body pieces were found in the drains?

If he is not necrophilic, he probably strangled her after raping her, sustaining his facial injuries. Then put her body in the bathroom and began chopping her and packaging and cleaning up.

probably wanted her to be seen missing without a clue.

he probably visits bestgore website or is an user there. way too many creepy ones (possible SKs there) before ISIS began flooding with their snuff films. If you have seen some, you know it hardly takes time to chop up a body. Our suspect has mastered it with available home tools. First timers would be putt off chopping thinking its a cumbersome process. Our suspect has more victims and there is no excuse of anger or mental-retardedness. An angry suspect wouldn't clean up as good as he did because the victim's mom or the first cops who showed up did not find anything amiss.

what did he do on Saturday till he showed up to his ex's place? Where was he when Lynn's mom texted him. When did he actually park the victim's car in D.T. All these questions needs to be answered before he gets thrown the book.

<modsnip>

http://mediaweb.kirotv.com/document...omicide probable cause doc_3674402_ver1.0.pdf

I just noticed something in the documents. It's says he told them they went back to her house after the game on Friday in her vehicle, but then the next sentence says he told them he was too drunk to remember how they got back to her house or what happened?

Did he say both things? Was one a slip? Or did he say one or the other?

I don't get the reasoning of the vehicle either. It would have been better for him to say they parted ways after the game and he didn't know what transpired with her after that. Why would be put himself at her house?

Why would be put himself at her house? To explain his DNA at the house and on parts of her body where it should not be.

O/T I figured we could use a break --

Suspect appears to cook burgers during Five Guys burglary in DC

For 2:45 seconds ........world has lost its marbles...................

http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article71674167.html

First time I heard it described like this (CBS)

Man Accused Of Murdering, Amputating Seattle Mom

Gordon Hill, Charlton’s public defender, said at the court appearance Tuesday that no forensic evidence had linked any particular person to the crime.

I still dont get this at all there are pics of him all over the interent and in newspapers:

not to show Charlton’s face, saying he didn’t want to prejudice a potential jury trial.

It's for his protection of course. Why should he be protected? I wanted to see the scratches on monsters face she inflicted on him. I admire her for fighting back like she did.

I did not know distances

A homeowner roughly three miles northeast of Safeco Field found body
SafecoFieldTop.jpg

Getting confused how far is her house from the stadium- I thought it was a distance?? Where is bar in relation to all this? Name of bar?
I can't imagine how badly his sister feels. Pretty sick, and as another poster said, used. As in he used her to seem normal. She must feel awful knowing she had just spent time with them hours before the murder

Is that not creepy or what

If he is not necrophilic, he probably strangled her after raping her, sustaining his facial injuries. Then put her body in the bathroom and began chopping her and packaging and cleaning up.

probably wanted her to be seen missing without a clue.

he probably visits bestgore website or is an user there. way too many creepy ones (possible SKs there) before ISIS began flooding with their snuff films. If you have seen some, you know it hardly takes time to chop up a body. Our suspect has mastered it with available home tools. First timers would be putt off chopping thinking its a cumbersome process. Our suspect has more victims and there is no excuse of anger or mental-retardedness. An angry suspect wouldn't clean up as good as he did because the victim's mom or the first cops who showed up did not find anything amiss.

what did he do on Saturday till he showed up to his ex's place? Where was he when Lynn's mom texted him. When did he actually park the victim's car in D.T. All these questions needs to be answered before he gets thrown the book.

IMO, his whole family looks like a bit creepy family. Country side, big farms, loves hunting, carefree.... no wonder they love to watch murder movies and become obsessed. i would never believe his ex's words or his sisters words.

Good post. Isn't that the website I read that model Luka Magnotta posted a video of him killing and cutting up his boyfriend on the bed and killed live kittens? So gross. How can you check to see if JC a member?

Sick sick sick. So many whacko live in our society. You can't go by looks that's for sure even attractive people are evil monsters.

It's for his protection of course. Why should he be protected? I wanted to see the scratches on monsters face she inflicted on him. I admire her for fighting back like she did.

I know. It makes me angry that his face should be hidden from the public. His injuries reveal the truth. No one's fault but his own. Of course, I would be even more upset if something went wrong because it was proven that a juror had prejudice because they made up their mind based on his scratches. But it's maddening! Sure, he has the right to due to process. But it does "feel" like he is being protected.

I did not know distances

A homeowner roughly three miles northeast of Safeco Field found body
SafecoFieldTop.jpg

Getting confused how far is her house from the stadium- I thought it was a distance?? Where is bar in relation to all this? Name of bar?
I can't imagine how badly his sister feels. Pretty sick, and as another poster said, used. As in he used her to seem normal. She must feel awful knowing she had just spent time with them hours before the murder

Is that not creepy or what

Does anyone have this info?

Well the thing is, humans are hard-wired to seek patterns, so although I do see the resemblance, if Charlton had tried to assassinate the President, people would point out the resemblance to Lee Harvey Oswald. (I myself thinks he resembles LHO in that picture more than he does Bundy.)

If he was an overnight internet entrepreneur, people would point out the resemblance to Mark Zuckerberg.

It's all very subjective and ultimately proves nothing in terms of guilt or innocence.

It is interesting though.

Your right he does!!!

I think ClairNC posted some maps.

The basics to understand are that she lived in a suburb south of Seattle (around 20+ mins south) and he lived in a suburb north of Seattle (so we thought) like 30 mins north.

Her car was found in a popular section of downtown Seattle, while her remains were found on a route between her home and downtown. The ballpark is just south of downtown. I don't think it has been stated what bar his sister worked at (or where it was, besides that it was in Seattle).

I'm 43. Her oldest daughter will still be younger than me in 28 years.

Oh man. I hate to think of her adult daughters having to face the reality of this guy getting out. The guy who singlehandedly jacked up their nice childhoods and gruesomely ripped their mother away for no reason. I can just imagine them in court trying to fight his release. What a burden. This guy is nothing but a burden to absolutely everyone he knows and has effected.

Idk where the bar is, but Renton is I'd say roughly ten miles from Safeco field? Not bad at all usually. You could take 405/I5 in about 15 minutes in an off hour. Also there's an excellent back road route via Rainier Ave. But in rush hour or game traffic, it's a trek and there's really no sneaky way to escape it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa