GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
acting "weird"/like he was sending rejection

I do not know why this hit me instantly like he drugged her for later , did not expect reisitance , think about it ! I drug you and you STILL reject me , narcissit with impulse stuff lose it ..... what is the first thing he soes (if IT happened) is bring her to show her beauty to his sister, then

Then he drugs her and she still ahs the fortitude to not want to be in bed with you ----impulse control gezzzzz he OBVOUSLY lost it --- a pruning knife is for some plants , ligaments and tendons are another world IMO

The "acting weird" comment jumped out at me too.
I was thinking that as his psychotic side began to show, she mentioned that HE was acting weird. That would have given his sick mind permission to kill her - even if he was planning to kill her anyway.

The "acting weird" comment jumped out at me too.
I was thinking that as his psychotic side began to show, she mentioned that HE was acting weird. That would have given his sick mind permission to kill her - even if he was planning to kill her anyway.

In the LE probable cause docs. JC said she was acting weird. Go figure.

The getting so drunk he was in blackout part is bothering me. I've worked with a lot of alcoholics in recovery over the years. One thing that seems to be pretty common is that alcoholics develop a high tolerance level for alcohol. Generally, it takes a lot of alcohol to get an alcoholic drunk. I know a women fairly petite woman that needed to drink 12 beers to just feel a slight buzz and another that drank two bottles of wine and acted completely straight. A large bottle of vodka, no problem.

So if JC has a high tolerance level for alcohol from all his years of drinking, how did he get blackout drunk at a baseball game? I haven't been to a game in years, but in Yankee Stadium, they used to sell watered-down beers for like $5 a cup and that was way back in the 1990's. If they sell mixed drinks, I'm sure they would be even more expensive. It would probably take him at least 10 beers or drinks to get slightly drunk at the game, that would be $50 or more. I guess he could have smuggled in a bottle of his own, but I'm not sure if that is possible.

If they went to the game, then went to the bar after and made it back to her house by midnight, that would not give them much time at the bar for him to consume enough alcohol to get to a blackout state. I believe somebody posted that the game ended around 10:30 pm.

Any thoughts?

This whole case is terrifying, but what gets me the most is how much she did RIGHT! She told friends and family where she was going, when, and exactly who she was with. They went to pretty much the most public place possible (the game), she updated a friend via text at 10:30 on her status, and then to a public bar with someone who specifically knew him! As in, would absolutely be able to say they were together and there would be no question of identity. Either she trusted him enough (IN NO WAY HER FAULT OR WRONG) to bring him home with her, or he somehow forced her to. She obviously put up a huge fight given the description of his current injuries. The homes in her neighborhood are pretty close together...how did no one hear her and the struggle? She did so so many things right, and showed more care and caution than many people do in regards to any sort of dating, But the piece of filth still got her. And people have the nuts to blame or infer "well if she had just-"
No.
Just no.

Good post....

Exactly, she did all the right things IMO........

I just wish we could identify these types of people with a mark on their forehead or something.....

She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time....it could have been ANY prior girl he was dating, it just happened to be her and I feel so sorry for her and her entire family.

The getting so drunk he was in blackout part is bothering me. I've worked with a lot of alcoholics in recovery over the years. One thing that seems to be pretty common is that alcoholics develop a high tolerance level for alcohol. Generally, it takes a lot of alcohol to get an alcoholic drunk. I know a women fairly petite woman that needed to drink 12 beers to just feel a slight buzz and another that drank two bottles of wine and acted completely straight. A large bottle of vodka, no problem.

So if JC has a high tolerance level for alcohol from all his years of drinking, how did he get blackout drunk at a baseball game? I haven't been to a game in years, but in Yankee Stadium, they used to sell watered-down beers for like $5 a cup and that was way back in the 1990's. If they sell mixed drinks, I'm sure they would be even more expensive. It would probably take him at least 10 beers or drinks to get slightly drunk at the game, that would be $50 or more. I guess he could have smuggled in a bottle of his own, but I'm not sure if that is possible.

If they went to the game, then went to the bar after and made it back to her house by midnight, that would not give them much time at the bar for him to consume enough alcohol to get to a blackout state. I believe somebody posted that the game ended around 10:30 pm.

Any thoughts?

maybe comp drinks at the bar his sister was at?

Any thoughts?

My thoughts are he is completely lying about blacking out.

Any thoughts?

He could have been drinking all day/night, been on a several day binge or had a mixture of alcohol+drugs.
I'm personally not buying his "blackout drunk" story, but it's possible.

maybe comp drinks at the bar his sister was at?

They wouldn't have been at the bar very long if they stayed to the end of the game. It would have taken them some time to get to her car and then drive back to her house. And, his sister must know he has a problem with drinking, I doubt she would comp him too many drinks.

Any thoughts?

I don't think he blacked out that night. I do think he has blacked out in the past, so that's where he's getting his story. I also think he said he blacked out and somehow woke up on the sidewalk to cover for the sorry state of his face - sleeping on the sidewalk might be how he thought he could explain the injuries.

I think they were drinking that night, and perhaps JC had too much to drink, which made his temper and evil thoughts come to the surface. But there is no way he was sloppy drunk and accomplish what he did so cleanly. They don't say, "sloppy drunk" for nothin'.

JMO

He could have been drinking all day/night, been on a several day binge or had a mixture of alcohol+drugs.
I'm personally not buying his "blackout drunk" story, but it's possible.

I'm not buying it either... Though with how crazy this whole thing was, I can see meth as a possibility.

I have avoided joining the thread because of the horrid unimaginable events this beautiful lady injured and the sadness I feel for her children/family. I couldn't get up to speed because I had to close out after reading for a few minutes and thinking of those children. I am caught up and do not have much to add here except that I wonder how the saw came into play. Did he know she had one or did he look for something that evening? If his ex's story is correct that he agreed to help her with landscaping, did he ask Ingrid for them and then a disagreement ensued about something. Maybe about ex's? I am at a loss of what triggered this monster and it really doesn't matter I guess . I think he did a horrible job of covering his tracks thank goodness and his alibi(s) won't stand up in court not today with the amount of video and tracking devices that he probably crossed in the busy area and her neighborhood.

I came here from the Cheryl DeBoer case which went silent - very little video, evidence, etc.....but I think there is plenty here to paint a clear picture for LE. Also, from the other case - there was mention of someone in a truck trying to abduct a Seattle woman not too long of ago - perp was never found. We obviously a can't associated every open local case to this guy but I wanted to bring that one up if anyone is listing out local missing people in his local area. The victim in the attempted abduction was not taken thanks to witnesses but the video showed a truck (I think it was blue).

This is what I was speaking of earlier. I wonder how it is considered premeditated?

An example would be if they had evidence of preparation, eg suspect brings trash bags and duct tape.

Good post....

Exactly, she did all the right things IMO........

I just wish we could identify these types of people with a mark on their forehead or something.....

She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time....it could have been ANY prior girl he was dating, it just happened to be her and I feel so sorry for her and her entire family.

Thanks, I think he targeted her because she's beautiful, successful, with three beautiful children. I believe that's his MO.

Because one gets help when one acknowledges the problem. He obviously didn't care. Narcissist - everyone else is wrong, not him. HE is the victim in his sick perverted mind.
Bingo, you are on the money. Remember he said SHE was acting weird. Project much mister?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have avoided joining the thread because of the horrid unimaginable events this beautiful lady injured and the sadness I feel for her children/family. I couldn't get up to speed because I had to close out after reading for a few minutes and thinking of those children. I am caught up and do not have much to add here except that I wonder how the saw came into play. Did he know she had one or did he look for something that evening? If his ex's story is correct that he agreed to help her with landscaping, did he ask Ingrid for them and then a disagreement ensued about something. Maybe about ex's? I am at a loss of what triggered this monster and it really doesn't matter I guess . I think he did a horrible job of covering his tracks thank goodness and his alibi(s) won't stand up in court not today with the amount of video and tracking devices that he probably crossed in the busy area and her neighborhood.

I came here from the Cheryl DeBoer case which went silent - very little video, evidence, etc.....but I think there is plenty here to paint a clear picture for LE. Also, from the other case - there was mention of someone in a truck trying to abduct a Seattle woman not too long of ago - perp was never found. We obviously a can't associated every open local case to this guy but I wanted to bring that one up if anyone is listing out local missing people in his local area. The victim in the attempted abduction was not taken thanks to witnesses but the video showed a truck (I think it was blue).

Wow...you make a really great point!! What if he had helped her in the yard. Wouldn't be weird and we have evidence that he helped his ex. I wonder if the cops asked why his fingerrpints might be on the saw and he admitted to helping her in the past and probably used it. I wonder if that could warrant premeditation?

Great post, PLT...thank you!

Edit: And Hello from CD's thread :)

BBM Except recycle does not go to the landfill.

By the way, a body getting to a landfill (yes I know it was in recycling in this case) is a big problem for us.

We had one missing person where we were pretty sure of the date and the landfill, but we figured the body was under >12ft of fill by the time it was figured out we had to look there. Even with our great HRD dogs, probably too deep to find.

Just throwing this out there: Two Native American women have recently gone missing without a trace from the Yakima, WA area. Not close to where Charlton lived, but certainly driveable.

Felina Blanch Metsker, 33, was last seen March 25th. And, Andria Hawkes, 40, was last seen March 4th. Both are attractive brunettes.

You may want to report that like, ASAP

By the way, a body getting to a landfill (yes I know it was in recycling in this case) is a big problem for us.

We had one missing person where we were pretty sure of the date and the landfill, but we figured the body was under >12ft of fill by the time it was figured out we had to look there. Even with our great HRD dogs, probably too deep to find.

Hi Anzac - Happy to have your expertise here. I have a couple of questions you might be able to answer:
1 - would there be a SAR type of response to locate the missing remains of Ingrid?
2 - If you were looking at the map of the key points, where do you think you would look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420