GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this thread after stumbling across the PC document while reading on another case. I queried the victim's name, and seeing her 2nd thread here brought tears to my eyes. I am struggling to find the words... :cry:

I am linking the PC doc (I may have missed it, but didn't see it posted on thread #2). My apologies if this is a duplicate post...

Direct link to (6-page) probable cause (PDF) document:
https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/probable-cause-charlton.pdf

Source:
http://q13fox.com/2016/04/12/grisly...he-was-too-drunk-to-remember-prosecutors-say/

Also, I'm wondering if our esteemed Mods would consider creating a dedicated Media, Maps & Timeline thread for this case? In looking at the 1st post on thread #2, I didn't see it linked (granted I'm on Tapatalk, so things sometimes get lost in translation). I queried her name, and only found another thread for her in The Unidentified.

Thank you all for your dedication to #JusticeForIngrid. I am off to catch up from the beginning. I am taking the graphic warnings to heart, and bracing myself in advance. You're all warriors for her, and your voices will be heard!

:rose:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanna say to ya I feel for you - its tough stuff, and unless someone lives with it, sees it, feels it, hears it ,watchs it, endures it, fears it, weeps over it, hates it, and resents it, most have hard time grasping it. It is a grueling malady...................

It is kinda like thunderstorms, huh? you know a storm is coming...............you just dont know how bad a storm it is going to be .......... Ya just hold on and hope....................

Grueling ............................

Hats off to you for your continued love for your child.......

Thank you Cariis It is difficult and I don't wish it upon anyone's family member.[emoji23]

I just found this thread after stumbling across the PC document while reading on another case. I queried the victim's name, and seeing her 2nd thread here brought tears to my eyes. I am struggling to find the words... :cry:

I am linking the PC doc (I may have missed it, but didn't see it posted on thread #2). My apologies if this is a duplicate post...

Direct link to (6-page) probable cause (PDF) document:
https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/probable-cause-charlton.pdf

Source:
http://q13fox.com/2016/04/12/grisly...he-was-too-drunk-to-remember-prosecutors-say/

Also, I'm wondering if our esteemed Mods would consider creating a dedicated Media, Maps & Timeline thread for this case? In looking at the 1st post on thread #2, I didn't see it linked (granted I'm on Tapatalk, so things sometimes get lost in translation). I queried her name, and only found another thread for her in The Unidentified.

Thank you all for your dedication to #JusticeForIngrid. I am off to catch up from the beginning. I am taking the graphic warnings to heart, and bracing myself in advance. You're all warriors for her, and your voices will be heard!

:rose:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you click on the second link and zoom into the photo with him standing in jail scrubs you can see a scab or scratch near his elbow.

I don't want to be too gruesome, but I have a pruning saw for limbs of the tree variety. The teeth on these things are amazing - it's not like a hacksaw or regular hand saw. The teeth are long, pointy and crude. It's an aggressive saw. It saws very quickly through tree branches. It's faster than getting out the power tools. For what that's worth...

Sadly, for me anyhow , it is is very helpful information TY.

average person on the street would know where to cut and how long it takes to drain blood! Or maybe it's just me ?!

happily you are NOT alone!! I hope.............................................

what is ANZAC
user-offline.png
Verified SAR

I have no idea why I think this
riend that personally knew Ingrid and was told by her it was a FIRST DATE.

but I think it was the first face to face too. He has a documented drinking problem. For a addict I think a date would start him drinking. And again I have no idea where this comes from, maybe her age, mature, shes is a nurse.

I think she would conclude with" no I do not need an alcohoic in my or my childrens lives at this point". Just speculating

I wonder if she responded to a text from her friend at 10:30 or if she just sent it. If it was in response to her friend checking in on her, he could have had her phone and made that text to throw off the timeline...

I think JC sent the text to the friend. I don't think a good friend would reply to another, that she was on a date. I think she would have replied back with more detail...such as, hey..I with JC at the Mariners' game. I'll text you later.

Good post. I believe he's lying to LE about dating her and staying some nights over her house for a month in order to explain away the DNA in her house.

The reason being a poster on here awhile back had a friend that personally knew Ingrid and was told by her it was a FIRST DATE.

And, I think he also lied about being drunk.

I have to think they went to the game if they verified that indeed they did see his sister at the bar she works at in Pioneer Square. Most people in the Seattle area avoid anywhere south of downtown on game night - much less opening night.

My guess is they went to the bar on the way back to her car, which I really believe was originally parked in Belltown (I'm guessing that's why he dropped it back there). As a big baseball fan, it wasn't uncommon for us to park quite a ways away and walk in (hitting a few pubs on the way) to the stadium area. It was easier to get out when the game was over.

A few things are still weird to me. Unless she planned to have him spend the night, why didn't she just part ways at her car? She knew that she'd need to give him a ride either later that night or early the next morning before the kids showed up (I'm assuming this). I don't think she just took him back to her place to sleep it off. That would be too much hassle - in my opinion. I think back to her place was always the plan.

I think with the recycling bin, he assumed it was to be picked up the next morning. I know in my neighborhood, it is rare that cans are left out overnight because of narrow streets and sidewalks. I think he assumed that placing the bags there would ensure a quick trip to the landfill. I think he purposely split up where the bags were placed so that it would delay or eliminate some evidence. I'm not sure he wanted to get caught. I think he actually thought things out...just came to a conclusion that didn't work so well for him.

Is it possible that he drugged her and then he drove her car back to her home? Maybe she was incoherent and at some point came-to and tried to fight him off, hence the scratches to his face. This case is horrifying, her poor children.

I am very well going to regret posting this so if you're squeamish scroll on by....[emoji17]

I honestly don't think it would take long to do this. From looking at her photos, she was a tiny woman, I'm guessing size 0-2. Dismembering a body would really only take 5 cuts max (arm, arm, leg, leg, head) maybe 7 if at the knees as well) and would seem relatively simple if cut at the joints. I imagine he put her in the bathtub and started running the water or shower and everything flows right down the drain. I'm certain he probably used some towels to wipe up and discarded them with the rest of the body. As for clothes, perhaps he did it in his underwear (BARF!) and took a shower afterwards, got dressed and left?

I am inclined to believe there was no visible mess. Remember the police were there with her mother and everyone eventually left. I'm sure had they witnessed a crime scene, the home would have immediately been taped off. Instead, they came back later in the evening with a search warrant and broke the door down to get in.

JMO. Sorry for the graphics. [emoji52]

Why did they break down the door to get in when her mom had a key?

Why did they break down the door to get in when her mom had a key?

Maybe they didn't want to have to wait for her to arrive. (Or, more importantly, they didn't want her there as they searched for grisly evidence. Why put her through that or risk her contaminating a crime scene?) just guessing.

I have to think they went to the game if they verified that indeed they did see his sister at the bar she works at in Pioneer Square. Most people in the Seattle area avoid anywhere south of downtown on game night - much less opening night.

My guess is they went to the bar on the way back to her car, which I really believe was originally parked in Belltown (I'm guessing that's why he dropped it back there). As a big baseball fan, it wasn't uncommon for us to park quite a ways away and walk in (hitting a few pubs on the way) to the stadium area. It was easier to get out when the game was over.i

A few things are still weird to me. Unless she planned to have him spend the night, why didn't she just part ways at her car? She knew that she'd need to give him a ride either later that night or early the next morning before the kids showed up (I'm assuming this). I don't think she just took him back to her place to sleep it off. That would be too much hassle - in my opinion. I think back to her place was always the plan.

I think with the recycling bin, he assumed it was to be picked up the next morning. I know in my neighborhood, it is rare that cans are left out overnight because of narrow streets and sidewalks. I think he assumed that placing the bags there would ensure a quick trip to the landfill. I think he purposely split up where the bags were placed so that it would delay or eliminate some evidence. I'm not sure he wanted to get caught. I think he actually thought things out...just came to a conclusion that didn't work so well for him.

I apologize if someone has already said this but the Millionair Club is a few blocks from where they found her car in Belltown and for those people who aren't local, the Millionair Club is a charity where day laborers go to be hired for day jobs. They provide other job support too for people facing homelessness and joblessness. I think it was posted somewhere on thread 1 that he was a day laborer and he probably left his car at the Millionaire Club before meeting IL at the game and that is why he parked her car nearby after he was done with killing her so he could walk back to his car at the Millionaire Club.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...x5490154e04707fb1:0x26e9c79509d10068?hl=en-us

That is very helpful in the timeline TY! I did not know that ! What time do games typically end??

Re:: Jeeze. All this in four hours That is exactly what I thought - and then it took me back to crack - thats a long day...................and explains his eyes in the widespread pic that freaked all of us out ,

you guys are so good! initial test for blood in the bathtub came back negative, however once CSI returned to the home and 'removed the plumbing beneath the bathtub … they found blood and flesh.'" (source)

Never heard that - he should of gone into housekeeping - that is one heck of a cleanup.

Re: attempt to discover the rest of her remains nearby. ----- we may have to anticpate that nothing else would be found. The garbage trucks "rolled" that day. So other packages may have been picked up as he anitcpated.

There's trash pick up on Saturdays there?

I think JC sent the text to the friend. I don't think a good friend would reply to another, that she was on a date. I think she would have replied back with more detail...such as, hey..I with JC at the Mariners' game. I'll text you later.

Has it been said how detailed the text was? I was thinking the report meant that the general context indicated she was on a date, not that those were necessarily the exact and only words on the text. (But I have missed half a day!) At that point in the evening, they should have just exited the game and settled somewhere. (According to the video, her car didn't return until midnight.) Hard to say who was responsible for the text without knowing what LE surely knows by now.

I apologize if someone has already said this but the Millionair Club is a few blocks from where they found her car in Belltown and for those people who aren't local, the Millionair Club is a charity where day laborers go to be hired for day jobs. They provide other job support too for people facing homelessness and joblessness. I think it was posted somewhere on thread 1 that he was a day laborer and he probably left his car at the Millionaire Club before meeting IL at the game and that is why he parked her car nearby after he was done with killing her so he could walk back to his car at the Millionaire Club.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...x5490154e04707fb1:0x26e9c79509d10068?hl=en-us

I thought he had to be picked up by his ex girlfriend because he didn't have a car?

There's trash pick up on Saturdays there?

Not that I know of. Recycling skips every other week here in Seattle. The man whose recycling bin was picked to dispose of the remains had a Thurs pick up day, but he had been out of town for a funeral so wasn't home to take his bin back in.

As I mentioned on the last thread, the irony is that a residential recycling bin is the WORST place to hide anything in Seattle. We are required to use specific clear bags to bag our recyclable items and the people picking up the bins inspect the bags to make sure everything is recyclable. If they see something off, they don't take it and leave a tsk-tsk note. (Or in my case, once when my old nanny mistakenly put a few dirty diapers in the recycling, they just dumped them in my yard.) They would never take away some strange, heavy items in white bags. Ever. IMO. (But this psycho probably didn't know that or care.)

If you click on the second link and zoom into the photo with him standing in jail scrubs you can see a scab or scratch near his elbow.
Also on his wrist below, near the handcuffs, so it seems to me. It looks like he can't quite get his other cuffed hand over there attempting to cover it.

I didn't read anything about him leaving his car there (though possible!) but he certainly did tell LE per the probable cause docs that IL picked him up from his day labor job. So he also could have taken a bus into that area (two nearby stops from Stevens Lake) if it was the Millionaire Club. So he might've wanted to get back to one of those stops.

Or she might have just met him in Belltown not knowing in truth (unless he revealed) where he spent his day. A convenient place to jump on transit from Westlake Ctr. to the game. It's not a close walk from Belltown to SafeCo Field (over a half hour at least). But I guess that's possible too.

Just for your information, day labor here is called labor ready. You come in early in the morning and if they have a day job you qualify for they send you there. After your job they give you a check. So if he did work that day that would be how police would know he worked. It could be anywhere not just businesses. Someone could come in and ask for a worker to mow their lawn for instance. Moo

There's also always guys in the parking lot of any given Home Depot waiting for under the table jobs.

Every time I see a list of the places he's lived and the states he's been charged in, I think of Israel Keyes. Now, anyone that has been on the Keyes forum trying to match missing people with the times Keyes was in that area knows how frustrating and time consuming it gets. I salute all the people on this thread trying to figure out what JC was up to as he moved around.

I hope there's LE and investigators being paid to examine the records to figure out if JC killed before. It's hard to believe he just started now out of the blue. This charming snake of a man, mean drunk has been abusing women for years with a mentality to even scare his own mother with his veiled movie threats. He must resent women or hate mothers, IMO. He introduced Ingrid to his sister...bizarre. Is what he did to Ingrid the only time he unleashed his murderous rage? Seems unlikely to me.

There's also always guys in the parking lot of any given Home Depot waiting for under the table jobs.

That's what I was imagining, at the HD off of South 1st. But it kind of makes more sense that he would be privy to/encouraged to partake in the gov't programs given his life events.

I've been following the events, and what makes me so sad is that her three daughters can't go home and be with their mother. It has to be so bewildering that you can't go home where you feel the safest
and mom isn't there anymore. That's what I wanted to say for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?