GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

WA WA - Jeremiah Foco, 34, Seattle, 21 July 2015

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Jul 25, 2015.

1. SanJuanMom

SanJuanMom New Member

Any news? Searches? Results from cell phone? Anything?

2. DianaElaine

DianaElaine Well-Known Member

I just moved here last year from NY state, to live closer to my son in Seattle, and I'm sorry but if my son went missing like this, I would have all ready gone through his car, apartment, and work station, and No LE would stop me!

I'd stay there too, until I exhausted all possibilities.

3. Kip

Kip Active Member

Someone a page or two earlier suggested that friends and family must either think he committed suicide or left on his own for the search to have gone so quiet. I tend to agree.

At what point would LE start looking into a case like this - if ever? It's been two months. I can see at the first that LE can't go looking for for adults who might have gone off on there own when there is no evidence that a crime has been committed. It's been nearly two months and this is a guy who was responsible.

I also, like others, wondered about the lack of reward. It was surprising to me that Oracle didn't offer a reward.

4. SanJuanMom

SanJuanMom New Member

Suicides almost always yield a body...can a person hide himself and his laptop so well that they never are recovered?

5. MV2011

MV2011 New Member

Bumping up for Jeremiah.(modsnip) So sad :(
    Makes me wonder if he took off to escape some family drama as well.I think his eviction process should be underway . Hopefully they will find some clues.

6. Tripplogan

Tripplogan New Member

Bumping for Jeremiah

Blue Girl1991 likes this.
  7. bigcatlife

bigcatlife New Member

8. SanJuanMom

SanJuanMom New Member

Bumping for Jeremiah

9. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

This is the strangest case! Where are you, man!!??

10. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

If nothing else, the smell usually attracts some attention for a certain time period. But I don't know how long that lasts and if no one was around to smell it . . . it could take a long time. Does anyone know for how long the smell of a dead body lasts before decomposition quits emitting an odor a human would notice?

11. SanJuanMom

SanJuanMom New Member

I remember another case (Nathaniel ? ) where he took off on his bike with a backpack on...only to find out he packed it w heavy weights so when he jumped off the pier...he would surely sink. Could that be why Jeremiah took his laptop? Anything else missing of consequence ? Sad correlation but one needing a second glance.

12. margarita25

margarita25 Where is Cupcake?

Welcome bigcatlife :)

:welcome5:

13. SanJuanMom

SanJuanMom New Member

Any updates? Bumping for Jeremiah.

14. theforgotten

theforgotten Active Member

What an odd case? Part of me thinks that Jeremiah just got up and left. Praying for some updates soon!

15. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

16. Aunt_Tulip

Aunt_Tulip Active Member

On Seattle news last night they were covering a story about a shop keeper killed in the International District. They interviewed residents who said its gotten so bad there, they literally do not leave their apartments after dark. Its too dangerous. It reminded me of this case and wondered if anything else had ever been found out.

17. homefront

homefront New Member

On Sunday a lengthy update was posted on his Missing: Jeremiah Foco FB page, primarily because his friends obtained his belongings after they were removed from his apartment (I think by the landlord). Unfortunately there don't seem to be any leads. I think of Jeremiah and his persistent, loving friends often.

18. initstime

initstime Member

I cannot stop thinking about this man. How has he still not been found? It's so baffling to me. I noticed that the ******** account for him is gone, and they didn't update as to why on their FB page. I just can't imagine having to move on with your life, never having answers. I feel so sad for the family.

19. SanJuanMom

SanJuanMom New Member

Bumping for Jeremiah

20. EdinburghLass

EdinburghLass Active Member

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/foco_jeremiah.html

He has been added to the Charley Project. The entry says he 'may be driving a 2010 Subaru Outback Sport.'

The car is also mentioned in his NAMUS entry - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/29570

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere before that he had a car/that the car is missing? I searched for Subaru in this thread and nothing comes up. I feel like it changes everything if his car is gone too?

This article says his car was still at the apartment - http://komonews.com/news/local/friends-family-search-for-missing-seattle-engineer-11-21-2015S

What is going on?