WA WA - Julianne Jaillet, 36, Bellevue, 1 June 1985

quote...Her purse was found in a lobby in the MGM in Reno on the 26th floor i believe. No one ever saw her nor do we have any reason to believe she went to Reno...this was during those 3 weeks...end of quote.

I find it odd there was nothing on surveillance video showing whom placed the purse there. In the 80s I assume the MGM had cameras in the hotel that would have shown persons coming and going from into the MGM.

There was nothing on the registry of her signing in?

The purse could have been left by someone whom found it?
But if this is the case, that person would have mentioned it to a desk clerk they found someones purse.
And not just leave it on the floor?
Do you know if the purse was found before or after the 18th when she was reported missing officially.
For some reason I want to say after. To give the impression she did leave on her own accord.
It could had been a woman whom left it. But if it was hidden from view a man could have done it.
But its the surveillance video I am interested in and what it showed. IF, anyone took the time to look at it!

When, what date after June1st was her purse found at the MGM.

I will be meeting with the police department in Sept. and i will find out the exact date her purse was found. I do know the contents in her purse were normal things a woman would carry. Nothing in it made me think she took off!!! This was planted and they said they checked the surveillance and nothing showed her being there. No airline reservations came up or hotel rooms...

One other question-what was the time lapse from June 1 to when Ian reported her missing?

The time lapse was 3 weeks. But i have reason to believe it may have been in May. He filed for divorce in May 21, 1986 I'm meeting with the new detective in Sept. I wish i could afford a private investigator.

I just want him prosecued the police keep saying they need evidence.... but they have not worked her case for 3 years.

I hope you find the answers you're looking for soon Tjcm93. My prayers are with you.

I contacted WA MOST WANTED... about featuring my moms case and they need the detective from Bellevue PD to camera time. So now i got an email today today saying my moms case is being reassigned in the near future....So basically my moms case is just sitting and now i have media that wants to help and they won't do a thing!!! This will be the 5th detective and her case is 27 years old....I just need them to care and want to help solve her case. It's been 3 years since it has been worked. They will not release her case file. They told me if i got attorney it would be a waste of my money. My mother was killed and i am seeking answers and justice for her!!!! The detective they have had on her case is also working the Sky Metawhale case :( Anyone have any ideas...I need help solving her case!!

I contacted WA MOST WANTED... about featuring my moms case and they need the detective from Bellevue PD to camera time. So now i got an email today today saying my moms case is being reassigned in the near future....So basically my moms case is just sitting and now i have media that wants to help and they won't do a thing!!! This will be the 5th detective and her case is 27 years old....I just need them to care and want to help solve her case. It's been 3 years since it has been worked. They will not release her case file. They told me if i got attorney it would be a waste of my money. My mother was killed and i am seeking answers and justice for her!!!! The detective they have had on her case is also working the Sky Metawhale case :( Anyone have any ideas...I need help solving her case!!

If you haven't already done so, try calling the Seattle Times.Ask to speak to any journalist who covers unsolved local murders...good luck.

Thank u i will try that!! I was so happy WA Most Wanted was intrested but now the Bellevue PD won't help or talk to them...What??? The detective on my moms case is also on the Sky Metawhal case :( and now my moms case is being reassigned. This will be detective #5

So i spoke with the captain of investigations at Bellevue PD last week. They currrently have no detective on my moms case...and no leads :( and they are not willing to do camera time with Wa Most Wanted...can't believe that!! So what can i do...anyone have any idea someone that may be able to help or think of a way i can get the case file....HELP MY FAMILY PLEASE....I just want justice for my mother!

So i spoke with the captain of investigations at Bellevue PD last week. They currrently have no detective on my moms case...and no leads :( and they are not willing to do camera time with Wa Most Wanted...can't believe that!! So what can i do...anyone have any idea someone that may be able to help or think of a way i can get the case file....HELP MY FAMILY PLEASE....I just want justice for my mother!

Have you ever tried to contact Nancy Grace? It's very sad when you have local LE that should be able to count on and they won't lift a finger.

Maybe also look into hiring a private investigator (I know they are probably a lot of money)

I hope you can find someone to help.. I feel for you and your family

Caught this on the FB page of the mom of Thomas Cook missing from Pueblo CO; so I googled

Washington's Most Wanted FB page

Please share this age progression photo of Julianne Jaillet who was 36 years old when she disappeared from her Bellevue home on June 1, 1985. Her daughter, Tamara McAdams who was just 11 years old at the time says, “I miss her laugh, her smile and just her energy and lively presence and just her caring nature.” A couple of weeks after she went missing, a hotel employee in Reno, Nevada found her purse in the lobby and mailed it to her family. Tamara and police are hoping that someone tells what they know about this mystery and provides much-needed answers. “I believe that somebody knows something , there’s probably more than one person. Whether or not they’ll come forward, I know there’s someone who knows something,” Bellevue police created this age progression photo of what Julianne Jaillet could look like today is she`s still alive.
If you know anything about her disappearance, or how her purse ended up in Reno, Nevada, call CRIME STOPPERS at 1-800-222-TIPS
Read more: http://catchwmw.com/2014/01/24/clue...cops-crack-missing-mother-case/#ixzz2rZ0XgFts

attachment.php

Attachments

• Julianne Jaillet .jpg
    Julianne Jaillet .jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 138
My mother Julianne Jaillet is still missing. I was on Wa Most Wanted last year and when it aired the police department cut out a lot of the interview. I am so frustrated and need help from anyone that can give me any advice. I feel i know where her remains are i have a general area but not the exact address. It's all in the case file i tried twice under the FOIA to get the file. The police department will not release her file. The detective assigned to her case will not return my calls. What can i do.... and who can help? I was in touch with Erin Moriarty of 48 Hours Mysteries and she said she was very busy. She would pass it along to her crime team. But that's the last i heard. I am praying for justice for my mother and closure.

My mother Julianne Jaillet is still missing. I was on Wa Most Wanted last year and when it aired the police department cut out a lot of the interview. I am so frustrated and need help from anyone that can give me any advice. I feel i know where her remains are i have a general area but not the exact address. It's all in the case file i tried twice under the FOIA to get the file. The police department will not release her file. The detective assigned to her case will not return my calls. What can i do.... and who can help? I was in touch with Erin Moriarty of 48 Hours Mysteries and she said she was very busy. She would pass it along to her crime team. But that's the last i heard. I am praying for justice for my mother and closure.

My heart goes out to you. I just read the thread; sure sounds like he is guilty. I have to wonder if he or his friend would have been the one on the hotel video since your mom obviously was not on it. Who reported her missing; your grandma or him? I thought I read your grandma. Where were you during their fight? Is the bronco still available?

If LE won't get a cadaver dog; find one that will come in without LE invite; then see if property owner will let you search.
Did you fill out the FOIA form? What reasons did they give you? If you did not fill out the form; do so; tell them you want the rejection in writing. Have you tried showing up to the police station to speak to the detective? I get the feeling he may know some influential people; especially if they won't let you look at the file.

I know the holidays are excruciating not knowing where your mom is. My dad passed from cancer, I can't imagine not knowing where he is. In addition to what you said in the video, not having her at your wedding; when your pregnant, give birth, then the child's milestones, 1st day of school, graduations. Her husband robbed you of having your mom there </3

New effort to solve cold cases in Bellevue

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/daughter-missing-bellevue-woman-has-new-hope/np7tL/

McAdams last memory of her mom was a shopping trip to Bellevue Square and pizza at her mom's house. Jaillet had remarried and McAdams was living with her grandparents at the time.

McAdams has been hoping to find out what happened to her mother for more than 30 years. She has renewed hope that investigators will solve her mother's disappearance. McAdams believes her mother was murdered and wants the person responsible put in jail. She hopes the new cold case detective and the use of technology will help solve her mother's disappearance.

Watch the Cold Justice episode on Evelyn Mackey- Hernando the road to no where. Same thing, husband got away with murder for years, but he is behind bars and a waiting his day in court. I wish you all the best, but you need a detective that is willing to go the extra mile to solve this. I bet his guys 5 wives would have a lot to say about him.

The Vanished Podcast just released an episode about Julianne's disappearance. EPISODE 329: Julianne Jaillet — The Vanished Podcast
54257457_2234787516544404_2160968114437619712_n.jpg

On June 18, 1985, a man walked into the Bellevue Police Department in Washington to report his 36-year-old wife, Julianne Jaillet, missing. He couldn't recall exactly when he'd last seen her but thought it might have been at the end of May or the beginning of June. He told police that he and his wife of five months had gotten into an argument, and she said she was leaving him, packed her belongings, and walked out. When asked why he hadn't reported Julianne missing in over two weeks, he said he thought she'd come back, that she'd been known to leave for a few days in the past, but never for this long. Things took a strange twist when some of Julianne's belongings were found in a hotel several states away. More than 36 years later, what happened to Julianne remains a mystery.

If you have any information about Julianne's disappearance, please call the Bellevue Police Department at 425-452-6917.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back