WA - Juliette Parker, 38 & daughter, 16, drugged woman to steal baby, Spanaway, Feb 2020 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Breezie, Feb 15, 2020.

1. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

The ex-husband DG sounds like the man that was part of the San Antonio business linked above. She's obviously long gone from SA and even though divorced since 2oo4-- she's kept the website fraudulently promoting her natural baked goods and was still updating the blog up to Aug 2019.

I believe mom and daughter also told the victim they had a cupcake business!

I'm wondering why they are suddenly back in Pierce County, WA?

Perhaps her alleged full bird Colonel / pediatric gastroenterologist live in WA.

Nonetheless, the latest reports seem to indicate that she intended on acquiring an infant and immediately leaving the state.

MOO

3. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Good grief this woman is quite the 'character'!

4. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

What a vile, disgusting creature. She 'befriends' mothers, takes their photos, only to scope them out to pick which baby girl she wants to abduct? ugh....lock er up, throw away the key...

5. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Hah, I made my 1st post without reading all of the other articles describing this woman. 'Character' doesn't begin to describe her.

She is dangerous and seems to have mental health issues IMO. I don't know what to think about her teenage daughter going along with her plans. I cannot imagine how unstable and inappropriate her mother was in parenting her. :(

6. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

Thank god the cupcake victim was able to call 911 right after kicking them out.

I don’t really understand how JP thought she could get away with raising a kidnapped baby as her own child. This isn’t the 70s or 80s anymore. You need a birth certificate/SSN for everything these days. Not to mention sites like 23andme. Who knows what kind of technology will exist in 18 years.

This lady seems very dangerous and unhinged.

7. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

8. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Suspect in baby-stealing plot released from jail

Friday, February 21st 2020

TACOMA, Wash. - A Spanaway woman accused of posing as a newborn photographer in a scheme to steal a mother's baby was released from jail Thursday for the second time after she posted a higher bail amount.

Juliette Parker, 38, was originally arrested in connection with the plot last week then released on $50,000 bail. She was re-arrested Tuesday after the judge raised her bail to $150,000, but released again Thursday at about 1:40 p.m. after she paid the increased bail amount.

9. Alice253

Alice253 Live Every Moment

Well that's scary!

10. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Adding more for clarification -- I was afraid that more women came forward with additional plots. And I've always believed she could be a flight risk!

The judge said Tuesday that he increased the amount in consideration of the safety and security of children who may be involved. The prosecutor in the case had asked for bail to be raised to $250,000, arguing that Parker has residences in other states and could be a flight risk.

11. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Did anybody hear whether suspect JP ordered to stay away from her teen daughter implicated in the kidnapping attempt as a bail condition? As a minor -- no info on her juvie hearing also scheduled for last Tuesday.

12. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Yes, she was. It was in one of these recent articles - I read it yesterday - and I'll look for it. MOO

ETA:

Recognize these babies? Pierce County asks for help in fake photographer case
    Her bail was set at $150,000 and ordered to have no contact with her teenage daughter, who is also accused for her part in the elaborate plot. Parker, who police say has ties to Texas and Colorado, is banned from traveling out of the area.

Parker is expected to be back in court on March 3 for a pre-trial conference.

13. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

^^sbm

Thanks @PommyMommy --I've had great concern for this teen and how she was most likely used as a pawn.

14. Niner

Tuesday, March 3rd:
    *Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – WA – Elysia Miller victim w/5 wk. old baby (Feb. 5, 2020, Spanaway) - *Juliette Leilani Parker (38) aka Juliette Noel & Juliette Gaines arrested & charged (2/14/20) & arraigned (2/18/20) with 2nd degree assault & 2nd degree attempted kidnapping. Plead not guilty. $50K bond (released over the weekend on $5K bail (originally set at $50K but bonded down to 10%). Judge changed (2/18/20) bond to $150K; back in jail. Released a second time (2/20/20) at about 1:40 p.m. after she paid the increased bail amount.
    *16 year old daughter of Parker arrested & charged (2/14/20) with 2nd degree assault & 2nd degree attempted kidnapping. Held at Remann Hall Pierce County Juvenile Detention Center.
    Arrested after allegedly posed as baby photographers & drugged a woman in an attempt to steal her newborn. It was on the third visit that the woman alleges that the drugging took place. Parker's teenage daughter allegedly gave the victim a cupcake & as soon as she ate the treat, the woman immediately felt drowsy.
    Trial set to begin on 4/7/20.

2/14/20 Update: Preliminary hearing on 2/18/20. 2/18/20: Plead not guilty. The judge in the case also raised her bail from $50K to $150K, saying that he had to consider the safety & security of children who may be involved & she could be a flight risk, and she was re-booked into the Pierce County Jail. Miller was poisoned with the date rape drug GHB. Next pretrial conference hearing on 3/3, Omnibus hearing on 3/17 & trial set to begin on 4/7. 1/20/20: Her bail was set at $150K & ordered to have no contact with her teenage daughter, who is also accused for her part in the elaborate plot. Bailed out of jail a second time. 2/24/20: Notice of withdrawal & substitution of counsel. 2/25/20: Granted substitution of counsel.

15. Niner

03/03/2020 08:30 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION 2 CD2 PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE-CONTINUED

03/17/2020 08:45 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION- PRESIDING JUDGE CDPJ OMNIBUS HEARING-CONTINUED

03/26/2020 08:30 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION 2 CD2 PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE

04/07/2020 08:30 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION- PRESIDING JUDGE CDPJ JURY TRIAL-CONTINUED

05/07/2020 08:45 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION- PRESIDING JUDGE CDPJ OMNIBUS HEARING

06/19/2020 08:30 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION- PRESIDING JUDGE CDPJ TRIAL READINESS STATUS HEARING

07/09/2020 08:30 AM CRIMINAL DIVISION- PRESIDING JUDGE CDPJ JURY TRIAL

link: Pierce County Superior Court Criminal Case 20-1-00701-5

Marg from Oz, misgrn and PommyMommy like this.
  16. PI_Guru2020

PI_Guru2020 Member

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    Marg from Oz likes this.
  17. Niner

I don't understand - "what" is the screw-up that LE did?? TIA.

PommyMommy, scdiv, angelainwi and 2 others like this.
  18. bears10

also from your link....

According to court papers, Parker allegedly asked a male friend she had previously dated if he could get her a sample of the date-rape drug known as GHB, so they could use it to obtain a baby girl and raise it as their own.

19. PI_Guru2020

PI_Guru2020 Member

I am aware that they said that as well, However, for some reason the alleged victim waited two day to go to the hospital. If you Google the effects of GHB, it is out of your system in about 12 hours and the symptoms are not what she explained in the 911 call that was released. Also, in he link I posted they said someone mentioned that there may be something other than GHB in her system. If there's no GHB in her system as alleged, then how can Parker be accused of putting GHB in her cupcake?? Who would wait 2 DAYS to go to the hospital if they LEGITIMENTLY thought they got "poisened"?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    Marg from Oz likes this.
  20. bears10

I’ve taken ghb recreationally in my younger party years, so I am very aware of the effects. I’ve also seen the reactions of people who didn’t willingly take it, and people who reacted badly to it. I can’t watch the video right now, but I’ll take the word of the detectives that investigated the case over the word of a defense attorney.

It probably doesn’t make sense to you because JP doesn’t seem like she’s playing with a full deck. You also made your account just to post in defense of JP, so I assume you’re close to the case.