WA WA - Kathleen Roseanne Paulsen, 22, Yakima, 1 July 1979

Romulus

Reaction score
Missing Person / NamUs #MP75794
Kathleen Roseanne Paulsen, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: July 1, 1979
Missing From: Yakima, Washington
Missing Age: 22 Years

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Circumstances of Disappearance: She lived a transient lifestyle and was last heard from in July 1979. She was reported missing by her family in 2004.

Only information I could find on Ancestry so far.

Name: Kathy R Paulsen
Birth Date: 17 Jun 1958
Address: 816 N 2nd St
Residence Place: Yakima, Washington, USA
Zip Code: 98901

I might have found the obituaries and the graves of her mother (long term resident of Yakima) and father (formerly from Yakima, but died in Walla Walla, WA), both saying that a daughter with the name Kathleen proceeded them in death. This marriage had 3 children, two sons and one daughter. The birth years would fit. They are all deceased now. I can't find a connection on free genealogy sites between this couple and the birth of a daughter, nor a death notice or a death declaration of her, so I can't check if this is indeed Kathleen Roseanne Paulsen. It might be a sign that she was missing and they thought she died, there is no obituary or graveside. There is for the sons.

If we can establish a link between the mother/father, we might even have a picture of this missing woman....being a child...okay...but a kind of idea how she looked like. In mother's obituary there is a picture with two boys and a girl....@alb1on could you be of help?

The below female was found in January 1980 in CA. Her recon sure looks like the picture above. Height/Weight is estimated, so comparison is not exact but age estimate and PMI timeline could make for a possible match.

UP4388 has 6 rule outs but Kathleen is not on the list.

1654865480444.jpeg

The below female was found in January 1980 in CA. Her recon sure looks like the picture above. Height/Weight is estimated, so comparison is not exact but age estimate and PMI timeline could make for a possible match.

View attachment 348821
Did you submit this? I was about to come here seeing if there was anyone mentioning it.

Did you submit this? I was about to come here seeing if there was anyone mentioning it.
I just went back through my submissions and don’t see where she was submitted. I think this is a real good possibility. You can submit or let me know if you would like me to and I can do it today. Thank you for refreshing this.

View attachment 348821

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back