GUILTY WA - Keisha Lewis, 21, pregnant, University Place, 31 Oct 2011

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/ChoiceZnewZ/~a7zfg

#AmberAlert - Pierce Co. Sheriff's office just told us they believe Amber Alert suspect walked into #Puyallup hospital with missing child. More info soon. | RT @KIRO7Seattle

How did he get to Puyallup? Heck, I don't really care as long as that baby is unharmed!

You can get to Puyallup by Tacoma city buses. I wonder if he WAS "that stupid" or if he got a ride from someone else...

Me too! Why is the sheriff so cryptic about her being "recovered" as well? I need a tweet or a news update that says she's SAFE before I'll be getting to bed....

Thanks Pharmchick for all the updates and info. I'm waiting to find out if the baby was with him...paralyzed with anticipation....

Andrea Flatley
BREAKING: Missing baby found safe and murder/kidnapping suspect in custody per @PierceSheriff #AmberAlert

http://twitter.com/#!/AEFlatley

She says "found safe", but seems to be paraphrasing from @PierceSheriff's tweet, which only says "recovered".... UGH. Why wouldn't the sheriff say "found safe" or "recovered safe"???

You can get to Puyallup by Tacoma city buses. I wonder if he WAS "that stupid" or if he got a ride from someone else...
There is only one route that goes from 10th and commerce to the south hill mall, but it only comes once an hour, and service ends just after 8pm. I would assume he got a lift from someone.

I wonder if we will ever know "Why" he did this???
I doubt his explanation will be/would be any kind of consolation...
I don't understand at all.

It sounds like there was a history of domestic violence. Neighbors mentioned 'expecting' something like this to happen, which makes this even more tragic.

It sounds like there was a history of domestic violence. Neighbors mentioned 'expecting' something like this to happen, which makes this even more tragic.

Did any of them reach out to help her I wonder? It makes me sad that we have all this technology to supposedly help us be closer, but it seems that in many neighborhoods, people don't even speak to their neighbors... Could this have been prevented?

Okay, I really have to go to bed, lol. Even though it sounds like she was found safe, I'm not comfortable changing the tag to Found Safe just yet. So, if any of you get the official word, feel free to alert the post and a mod will change it. :)

Thank God baby Lester has been found. May she have many happy years ahead - away from sadness and violence.

Mel

Alright, bedtime for the sleepy pharmacist... I am going to have to be satisfied with the word "recovered" for now. Praying that when I wake up this thread will be moved to the located section and we'll have confirmation that recovered = found safe!!!!

Well, one more post maybe before bed...

PUYALLUP, Wash. -- A 9-month-old girl from University Place who had been reported missing on Monday night has been found.

The girl was located early Tuesday morning after her father, the suspected abductor, surrendered at Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, said Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132980568.html

Still does not say alive or safe... so we've got "recovered" and "located"...

What a tragedy occurred tonight... Watch out for your neighbors everyone. If you suspect that it's only a matter of time before something bad happens, reach out and help each other. <3

The girl was found safe early Tuesday morning after her father, the suspected abductor, surrendered at Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, said Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132980568.html

Think this may be updated article--same link as above.

Thank heavens for good news......

Thank God the baby is safe. But, poor thing has no mommy now:( Im praying they find her a safe and wonderful home to grow up in.. Thats what Id want for my baby.. So sad, but couldve been worse, so many people hurt babies these days, I dont understand it. Im so relieved shes safe.. Poor lil thing!

Father surrendered and baby girl is safe.....that&#8217;s the end I was praying for.

Father surrendered and baby girl is safe.....that’s the end I was praying for.

Thank the Lord, saw this on my home page and came here to read. Bless this sweet baby who will grow up without her mommy :(

66751.jpg

The suspect,Joseph Lester, fled the scene in a dark blue, 1992 Chevrolet Caprice with "large rims and a loud exhaust," says a release. The vehicle license plate is ADP3753

http://mynorthwest.com/11/570554/Am...old-baby-after-her-mother-was-fatally-stabbed

Gah!!
Will it ever end?
Lo and behold..it looks like this dude, is no stranger to murder either, I believe thats a teardrop under his eye.

OMG What a nightmare! Thank God baby girl is safe and (hopefully) unharmed---emotionally & physically! How tragic to lose two innocents---momma and unborn baby. Thanks for all the updates...was trying to keep up on radio but nobody beats WS for up-to-the-minute information!!

Hiya and (((hugs))) to all my Puget Sound neighbors!
Raine

I am so relieved that the baby has been found unharmed. I was so scared for her.

I am praying that she has other family members who will love her and give her a good home. No one can replace her mother, but hopefully someone will step up and do the right thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back