Found Deceased WA - Kenna Harris, 25, Snohomish County, 31 March 2020

mlhenn

Reaction score
Detectives Seek Help Locating Missing Monroe Woman

upload_2020-5-3_8-12-57.jpeg
25-year-old Kenna Harris of Monroe, WA

•suffered multiple serious injuries from a high-speed rollover car accident and has been living back at home for the past few years while she rehabs.

•has short reddish-brown hair
•5’8” tall
• has hazel green eyes
• last seen wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt, a large green knit scarf, a gray knit beanie, and a black jacket
•last seen by neighbors leaving her house around 11 am
•withdrew her money from bank around noon
•Detectives obtained surveillance footage that showed KH riding a bus that afternoon from Rite Aid in Monroe to Snohomish. She got off the bus at 12:59 p.m. at Bickford and 34th Street in Snohomish.

Family members are concerned for her safety.

MISSING: Snohomish County Sheriff’s detectives hope you can help locate vulnerable Monroe woman

Family members are concerned for her safety, because it is unusual for Kenna to be out of contact for such a long period of time.

“Because of her medical condition, we do just want to check on her welfare and make sure she’s okay. We do understand that she’s 25 years old and if she’s choosing to be gone on her own, that’s okay and that’s a right that she has, but we just want to confirm she’s okay. She doesn’t have to return back home if she doesn’t wish to. We just want to contact her to make sure she’s all right,” said Courtney O’Keefe with the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.

Her poor family has to be so worried. I'm guessing the "medical condition(s)" referred to may be the aftereffects of a traumatic brain injury. That can spark some changes in behavior. I can only guess as to what her situation is medically but I do hope she is found soon.

A month later, and still no sign of missing Monroe woman | HeraldNet.com

Ever since Kenna got into a high-speed roll-over crash six years ago, she has stayed with the family as she recovered. She had suffered severe head trauma, as well as serious back injuries, and has needed extensive rehabilitation. These days, Kenna doesn’t appear disabled in any noticeable way, but the traumatic brain injury has taken a toll on her mental health, Kelli said.

A month later, and still no sign of missing Monroe woman | HeraldNet.com

To Note
•Last seen March 31
•was anxious about work that morning
•was missing from house when the DART van arrived to pick her up for work
•was seen walking by neighbors at 11:00; stopped to talk to a neighbor girl
•left with a backpack, yoga mat, & daily meds
•about noon, went to a Chase Bank in Monroe and drained her account of its remaining $230
•Within that same hour, she got on a Transit bus near a Rite-Aid and rode it to Snohomish Station, on Bickford Avenue. (This is last time her phone pinged)
•was recognized by a Subway employee who said she asked about gluten free bread but didn’t have any so she left.
•unknown where she went from there
•her paycheck has been direct deposited into her account yet none of the money has been touched.

Kenna is still missing. She has been gone for over one month. Here is the family's "find" page for Kenna on Facebook:

Please Find Kenna Harris

Post for Kenna on the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office page, which is a link to David Rose of Q13 FOX (tap on the title to go to the Facebook post, tap on the arrow to play):

Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound on Facebook:

Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound

Edited to fix links.

Please Find Kenna Harris

MAY 9
The post shared a video regarding Kenna’s disappearance. It includes video footage of her as she took the transit bus.
The post also shares the info about Crime Stoppers offering $1000 for info on her disappearance along with $4000 offered by her family.
**In the comments, her mother shared that the Subway sandwich shop where Kenna was last seen has not shared their surveillance footage from that day. She states the owner insists he is busy.

Please Find Kenna Harris

MAY 9
The post shared a video regarding Kenna’s disappearance. It includes video footage of her as she took the transit bus.
The post also shares the info about Crime Stoppers offering $1000 for info on her disappearance along with $4000 offered by her family.
**In the comments, her mother shared that the Subway sandwich shop where Kenna was last seen has not shared their surveillance footage from that day. She states the owner insists he is busy.
Lets find out the location of the shop and all call and put pressure to give over the video for that day.

Please Find Kenna Harris
MAY 5 POST
Agencies Contacted in Regards to Missing Person Kenna Harris

We will attempt to keep this list up to date
-Brainscratchers / applied
-Vanished Pod Cast / interview pending
-Polaris Sex Trafficking / application in process
-The truckers missing child project / posted on their fb
-Snohomish county sheriffs office / post
-Spotlighted on Washington’s Most Wanted with Dave Rose
-Crime Stoppers / in process
-Herald newspaper article May 3, 2020
-Herald newspaper article April 10, 2020
-Brain injury alliance of Washington / post on fb
-Washington State Patrol Missing Persons
-For the Missing: Pacific Northwest / fb post
-Missing People in Washington State / posted on fb page
-Crime Junkies Pod cast / filled out questionnaires, application
-Crime stoppers / reward for info
-Q13 news with Dave Rose

Lets find out the location of the shop and all call and put pressure to give over the video for that day.
Please Find Kenna Harris
MAY 11 POST
Why won't the owner of the Subway store (Snohomish Station & Bickford Ave) hand over the video footage from March 31st when Kenna was in the store asking for gluten free bread? According to the one and only employee the owner has many subways and he is too busy to get the video for investigators. If there was a robbery, murder or other serious crime in that store would he find the video then? Did someone follow Kenna out of the store? Why is there only one employee in the store working 10 hours a day 7 days a week? I have asked, I have cried and investigators apparently can not force them to hand over the video. Why wouldn’t they want to help a terrified mother and her anxious family? I am pleading for the last possible video footage of my daughter who has not been seen since she walked out of that subway location six weeks ago. Help me figure this out facebook family. Is there another way that investigators can see this video? With this terrible pandemic finally slowing down haven’t we all found our hearts a little softer, our prayers a little longer, our love for each other even stronger? Please share the video of Kenna Harris who is missing. Please help us find Kenna Harris!

Please Find Kenna Harris

MAY 11
KH’s mother also shared the following:
-scheduled to film her personal plea for KH’s return. It will be filmed in front of the Subway KH was last seen at. The owner of Subway not being cooperative with footage will also be mentioned. Filming will either be today (Tue) or Wed by Q13 David Rose.

I understand everyone's frustration with the video, but Subway only has video of in-store activity (in case of robbery). I don't know of any of our local Subways that have outside store video. If she were accosted or abducted outside of the store, it would not be in the video likely available. Yes, they should turn it over, it's the civil and moral thing to do, but it would likely not give any evidence to her disappearance if it was only her transaction asking about the gluten free bread.

I understand everyone's frustration with the video, but Subway only has video of in-store activity (in case of robbery). I don't know of any of our local Subways that have outside store video. If she were accosted or abducted outside of the store, it would not be in the video likely available. Yes, they should turn it over, it's the civil and moral thing to do, but it would likely not give any evidence to her disappearance if it was only her transaction asking about the gluten free bread.

ANY video of her the day she went missing is vitally important. It can give insight into her frame of mind, whether she was acting strangely or out of normal for her.

This whole case is bothering me. I do not think she left on her own. She's a young pretty woman. As are all the missing gals. I honestly think we have a sex trafficking ring in this state. Look at the facts, Young attractive women, most are thin and have a very petite frame. They all have similarities.

Wasn't the Subway closed due to Covid-19? She went missing after Inslee's shelter in place went into effect.

Inslee announces “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order

I’m not from Washington so I’m not exactly sure the details set in place with the governor’s stay at home order. I did find the following link; I posted it above.
I see where the order was declared March 23. Based on what I read it stated restaurants were limited to carry out & delivery only. I’m not sure what this exactly entails in WA, but in AR we were able to go into the restaurant like Subway to order, but then we had to carry it with us to eat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back