GUILTY WA - Koralynn Fister, 2, raped & murdered, Centralia, 24 May 2012

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by JoeFromLB, May 28, 2012.

1. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:steamed:

This link provides the video and news item concerning neighbor Ella Morgan describing the often heard screams of little Koralynn.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...head-trauma-drowning-154196635.html#idc-cover

The link below is the 911 call from neighbor Mary Stiltner when Reeder knocked on their door seeking help in "disguise of a witness." Her husband is a retired LE and attempted to perform CPR on the by then lifeless child.

http://www.chronline.com/news/article_1d7edc36-aa87-11e1-8692-0019bb2963f4.html

The following remarks from the "Comments" section of the link are considered rumors:

2. Flutterby80

Flutterby80 Active Member

Why not?! Why not child endangerment, child neglect or at the very least get her on the drugs!! Why is this woman not being held responsible?!!

3. Woodland

Woodland Well-Known Member

I think the arrest of the mother is coming - LE needs time to make an airtight case, I think they can do it with this one given the facts so far.

I'd rather see LE spend time building their case and then make an arrest rather than make an arrest and then try to build their case - I have read many times where a quick arrest does not go well as defense attorneys tend to get away with much bs on the 'rights' aspect regardless of the evidence. Jmo.

4. the seeker

the seeker Well-Known Member

Well, this is exactly what I'm talking about. This woman NEEDS to go to jail if justice is to be done and to set preference for future cases. These women must be held accountable. Making them aware of danger signs will make it difficult for them to say they "didn't know". All public health offices, LE, and social services need to inform single moms of these danger signs and those that ignore it need to be nailed to the wall.

5. the seeker

the seeker Well-Known Member

That was supposed to say presidence, not preference, stupid phone.

6. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:heartbeat: :rose: :rose: :heartbeat:

This is the obituary notice for little Koralynn. The private service and funeral was held Saturday, June 16, 2012.

http://www.chronline.com/obituaries/article_312be4d8-b737-11e1-bbf7-0019bb2963f4.html

Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Additional funeral details were obtained from Koralynn Memorial Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForKoralynMarieFister

Koralynn was laid to rest yesterday in a private (family and invited friends only) service held at Sticklin Funeral Chapel with burial following at Forest Grove Cemetary in Tenino, WA. It was a beautiful service to remember.
    BBM

:heartbeat:

7. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Monkey

Oh God

poor little monkey.

That was my adult son's in utero and infant nickname.

RIP Koralynn

8. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

I pray you are right.

9. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

Rest in peace, little girl. My daughters were laughing and playing on Saturday. You should have been too.

10. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

I have thought about Koralynn's story a lot. I wish those who heard her crying and screaming would have helped. I believe Reeder got high; abused her; put her in the bath tub to clean her up, and passed out. When the jerk woke up, little Koralynn was dead. So no, they can't charge him with full murder. But I hope he rots for the rest of his life. As always, just my opinion. But maybe some day we will know the truth.

11. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:steamed: :steamed:

Hi RoseWhite ... Reeder may have been high, IDK ... I haven't seen any news item on that, all I know is he abused and tortured Koralynn until he killed her.

The mother was aware of his abuse to little Koralynn and did not report it to authorities, nor do anything to prevent the abuse, such as get him out of her house!! Why is she not in jail also???

I don't know if you have seen this news item with the coroner's report shown in the link:

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/?p=12545

12. Mama-cita

Mama-cita Self Appointed Goddess

I'm sorry but I don't think Reeder was high. He is just a sick monster who got his jollies by torturing and raping an innocent baby. I hope he will know the fear Kora felt when he is in gen pop. The little wimp thought being in court was scary? Can't wait until some big bubba welcomes him to the big house!

13. Flutterby80

Flutterby80 Active Member

I don't know how long we have to wait for Koralynn's mother to get what she deserves! We are not going to forget about you, Becky Heupel!!

14. cocomod

cocomod Well-Known Member

This case makes me ill. :( :cry: :(

So in this http://www.chronline.com/article_1d7edc36-aa87-11e1-8692-0019bb2963f4.html#user-comment-area article on May 30 it states:

I wonder if they have the results back yet? I also wonder if they ever tested the mother as well.

15. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

Just to be clear, I don't in anyway think that being high is any sort of cause for leniency or excuse for this sick pig. I was just speculating a detail.

16. sfbaynancydrew

sfbaynancydrew Well-Known Member

17. Mama-cita

Mama-cita Self Appointed Goddess

Oh I didn't think you were excusing it at all, RW :blowkiss: I just don't think he was high. He seems like a calculated sick freak that didn't want drugs to ruin the experience he set himself up for...I hope he rots in hell!!!

18. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

Bumping for Koralynn. Any new development?

19. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:furious:

Verrry interesting news in the link below!!

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/?cat=3

20. cocomod

cocomod Well-Known Member

From your link:

Mild depression and anxiety from his "legal situation"??????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What about a bit of anxiety and depression because of the loss of an innocent life? What about any sort of remorse?? #$#^@#$^@# (okay, so later in the article it states that he "misses the little girl" and "can't explain what happened")

I want to add that this part of the article for an update