GUILTY WA - Koralynn Fister, 2, raped & murdered, Centralia, 24 May 2012

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by JoeFromLB, May 28, 2012.

1. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:heartbeat: Little Koralynn Fister died May 24, 2012. She was two years old.

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/?cat=3

He is expected back in court next Thursday to set a trial date.

•••

2. Woodland

Woodland Well-Known Member

It's hard for me to believe the mom won't be there to answer to charges with him.

3. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

I hope Reeder fully gets what he deserves. For a long, long time.

4. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

5. Mama-cita

Mama-cita Self Appointed Goddess

6. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

The murder case against the 26-year-old Centralia man accused of raping and murdering a toddler last May moves toward its January trial date as the suspect’s defense attorney continues to maintain that Centralia police obtained some of the evidence illegally.

The motion to suppress evidence, filed two weeks ago, argues that a Centralia detective entered the residence without a warrant, stuck his hand in the bathtub to check the temperature of the bathwater, then later used that information, in addition to other observations, to obtain a warrant to legally search the residence.

http://www.chronline.com/crime/article_77590c76-456f-11e2-be07-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=story

the evidence suppression hearing was set for 1:30 p.m. Jan. 11

Thats about two weeks before trial is set to begin for this ***.

7. princesspjs

princesspjs .

*** picture
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:furious:

Make no mistake this man is evil!! However, the mother of the little girl that he was abusing was aware that her little girl was being abused and did nothing to stop the abuse by removing the boyfriend or the child from the home environment. She is responsible also for her death. Reed is a MONSTER!

9. RoseWhite

RoseWhite Member

I bet she was never in that tub. Go ahead and throw that evidence out. It doesn't cover up the fact that this MONSTER raped and abused an innocent child until he killed her.

10. believe09

believe09 Well-Known Member

I agree with the DA for sure-it is one very small piece of the puzzle.

11. believe09

So I have been reviewing the media on this case and I read the comments and I have sat and pondered and I have virtually nothing to say, because none of it will matter.

It just shouldnt have happened. I am highly skeptical about Mom because the accused had meth available to him inside of the home and I think it is a stretch to believe she didnt know he was a user. And that is all that would be needed for at least a child endangerment charge, I would think....I just want to wrap my arms around that baby and turn back the clock-I want all those people who claimed to have knowledge of her screams and constant injuries to have called police prior to this guy bringing her cold lifeless body to a neighbors house.

Mom, your daughter had various injuries in various states of healing and palm sized pieces of skin missing. My guess is it was from ice or hot water. You have to live with that every day and every minute.

It wouldnt even matter if someone told me why at this point.

Well, I guess I had something to say after all-I am so glad all of the pain is over with, little one. I hope you watch over your surviving sister and everyone who loved you so much.

12. believe09

Lightbulb-the atty is worried about the possession of the meth. It was found after the warrant was obtained right?

lovely.

13. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:rose: Rest in Peace Little Koralynn :rose:

BBM

More at Link

14. believe09

That should be a comfort to her loved ones-they wont face endless media and appeals.

15. southernnana

southernnana New Member

JAMES REEDER WANTS TO CHANGE HIS GUILTY PLEA

<snipped> & BBM by me.
    More at Link.

16. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:cop: :behindbar: :cop:

<snipped>
    More at Link and lots of comments.

17. SwampMama

SwampMama Insomniac Extraordinaire

Such a heartbreaking case. I would have no problem with him getting a swift death penalty.I just have no mercy for those who abuse such helpless innocent babies. He NEVER belongs out in society again.

18. JeannaT

JeannaT Former Member

This is horrible. This man had very premeditated intent to sexually abuse this girl until he killed her, weeks later.

I do agree with the others who say the mother should be also charged. To allow some man to come in, and for ten weeks take over ALL childcare of a 2 year old girl is inexcusable.

This is really beyond awful, and looking at this sentence I pray he serves every minute of 37 years. Unlikely. He'll probably get out in 1/2 that. But when I look through legal cases, there are people who have sold prescription drugs without a license who will probably serve more time because of sentencing guidelines.

For example, it's very likely that Hope Sykes will serve more time behind bars than this murderer, for the crime of riding in a car where one bottle of prescription drugs was sold to an undercover agent.

So awful.

19. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:yesss: :yesss: :yesss:

This is what we needed to hear!!

<snipped>
    More at Link.

20. southernnana

southernnana New Member

:pullhair: .... I can't believe what I am reading .... :what: This mother had been warned about Reeder and she admits to LE that she was aware he was abusing that precious child!!! .... and she let him continue on until he killed her, just so she could have a relationship with him!! :thud:

BBM