WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really want to say :)

im very thankful Lindsey has so many who can be feet on the ground for her!!! :woohoo:

:) please dont feel like there is only six.......add everyone here to that group....:dance:

i miss this thread being world wide :smoochiesmilie:....when a thread becomes us/them.....it slows down....becomes harder to sleuth..... we need everyone to find the answers :)

:waitasec: where is Lindsey? :waitasec:

LINDSEY needs the wonderful-giving of their time-sleuthers... world wide to continue to ask the hard questions....that is the only way to help those who are walking the path, picking thru trash, getting rained on and boots muddy in McCleary...... muddy boots are our hero's......clues are needed.....ideas thought out.....people investagated.....lets all help.....:yellow:

stand together to help find our little girl Lindsey :rose:

remember attack the post.....not the poster......agree to disagree.....dont look thru rosey colored glasses.....have an open mind......learn something from those around you...:sunshine:

remember to thank those who are working hard....be patient and forgiving to one another....that is how it was from the start....this thread was the best/working together thread i have ever been in......lets get going again....lets start to sleuth and continue to support the search efforts for Lindsey! :grouphug:

:saythat:

I do understand the reasons for the no talk policy and admit that my one post that caused such a conflict after rereading it did not say what I meant at all.

I would never want anyone to post horrible details on here or anything like that ever !!

What if the posting I found is valid ??

shouldnt somebody ask the details to see if it has already been searched ?

If so, nothing lost

But what if it is a true lead and nobody does anything to check it out ?

That would not be right either... would it ?

i really want to say :)

im very thankful Lindsey has so many who can be feet on the ground for her!!! :woohoo:

:) please dont feel like there is only six.......add everyone here to that group....:dance:

i miss this thread being world wide :smoochiesmilie:....when a thread becomes us/them.....it slows down....becomes harder to sleuth..... we need everyone to find the answers :)

:waitasec: where is Lindsey? :waitasec:

LINDSEY needs the wonderful-giving of their time-sleuthers... world wide to continue to ask the hard questions....that is the only way to help those who are walking the path, picking thru trash, getting rained on and boots muddy in McCleary...... muddy boots are our hero's......clues are needed.....ideas thought out.....people investagated.....lets all help.....:yellow:

stand together to help find our little girl Lindsey :rose:

remember attack the post.....not the poster......agree to disagree.....dont look thru rosey colored glasses.....have an open mind......learn something from those around you...:sunshine:

remember to thank those who are working hard....be patient and forgiving to one another....that is how it was from the start....this thread was the best/working together thread i have ever been in......lets get going again....lets start to sleuth and continue to support the search efforts for Lindsey! :grouphug:

:saythat:

I couldn't agree more. I hope I made sense. Everyone should keep posting etc., and those of us volunteering should keep on reading and getting validation from all of you! You are the ones who keep this thread going. I know for a fact that Lindsey's family appreciates WS and the poster's and appreciate each and every one of you. They have said repeatedly that WS is the best. And that's something coming from a family who has to read crap every day about themselves and their lives.

We're all here for the same reason after all, it's Lindsey. We want to find her.

http://.net/index.php?topic=5810.1140

:waitasec:

Double Decker post on this page

I really hope someone contacts this person and gets the information !!

All information has to be ruled out IMO

I don't care about the politics... Just want Lindsey found !!

I am also curious about one she may NOT have know of. Or a crush on an older guy.

i did edit my post....this is what i meant by my post as well....is there someone mom is wondering about....someone Lindsey was hanging around with or close to....:)

OK, I really have tried to be nice.... I swear

Is anyone going to contact this person that would know what to do with the information or not ??

For God's Sake !! a child is at stake here !!!

sorry for my outburst......:innocent:

if someone has info that is urgent....they need to contact LE

look at how many times....our group has looked at pics on the ground, from the air, from a map.....even a bridge :)

we all are doing all we can to help :)....if someone has urgent info LE is the best place to contact right away.....that poster you referred to ....could be running idea's ....just like we do.....if you are really worried about it....(((HUGS)))...go ask them what it is...and then see how to help them work on the info or turn it over to the police :)

i now emotions run high....we all care about Lindsey :)

OK, so what if they have already sent the information to LE and they have done nothing... so they finally decide they have to let somebody know so they post it on the internet in hopes that somebody will listen and help?

The problem is, LE is not searching.... the volunteers are doing the searches

But if you don't want to know ... fine

I think any information would be a blessing for Lindsey

How about they bring the info to the next search? or send the info to the search center? then those who can go and follow up on it....can :)

OK, so what if they have already sent the information to LE and they have done nothing... so they finally decide they have to let somebody know so they post it on the internet in hopes that somebody will listen and help?

The problem is, LE is not searching.... the volunteers are doing the searches

But if you don't want to know ... fine

I think any information would be a blessing for Lindsey

Kona....I don't know what you mean...but by all means, if you have something you think is urgent and needs to be checked, contact one of us that are volunteers.

Of course we will report it. To whomever we can. If you don't think LE is responding, we are a pretty good group of people who will jot this info down. I myself am known to have a notebook and I'm always writing stuff down...ask anyone :) And I do my best to follow up.

what would be the address to send it to ?

Why wouldn't a local that cares about Lindsey want to help or find out to see if they have already searched there ?

It almost seems like nobody really cares ..... please tell me I am wrong

I know many have gone on the searches and helped organize to which those of us that cant do that are very grateful

I am just really frustrated at the lack of interest in a

possibility of new information on both the part of LE and

those who sleuth behind the scenes .. Isn't the goal to

find Lindsey not matter what ?

Isn't only supposed to be about Lindsey and nothing else ?

what would be the address to send it to ?

Why wouldn't a local that cares about Lindsey want to help or find out to see if they have already searched there ?

It almost seems like nobody really cares ..... please tell me I am wrong

I know many have gone on the searches and helped organize to which those of us that cant do that are very grateful

I am just really frustrated at the lack of interest in a

possibility of new information on both the part of LE and

those who sleuth behind the scenes .. Isn't the goal to

find Lindsey not matter what ?

Isn't only supposed to be about Lindsey and nothing else ?

Yep. The goal is to find Lindsey. Just PM one of us here that you know are a volunteer.

We're not sleuthing behind the scenes. We're out there for all to see.

I'm a volunteer. Pm me. I'll get the info out.

If not me, then JVK, JenniferO?

Thanks and we appreciate your information, for sure!

I do not have the information... I am sorry if I ever led

you to believe I did

I was really hoping that someone that is actively

searching for Lindsey would contact this person and see

about getting the information... see if it is new information

For all I know it may be an area that has already been

searched

Can't anyone active just listen to the information they

have ?

Please.... For Lindsey's Sake somebody just ask them

about it

how bout someone that is a member of the other site...tell double decker to contact one of the known searchers on this board...breanna, jvk, jenniferO...

everyone is here for the same reason...to help find LB. No one will turn down the information at all... but no games need to be played by folks that have "important info" either... that person should directly contact a search group if he/she feels LE is not doing their part.

DD has my contact info, tell her to contact me with her info..

If she doesn't still have it Kona, I will pm it to you and you can pass it on to her.

KONAMOCHA - I have contacted DD and will pass on the information to the search teams that are local and if needed the area(s) will be searched right away. Meaning if they have not been just recently searched during their last search - although I imagine some would not mind searching again if there seems to be reason too re-search an area.

I am not trying to be mean but personally I do not know who

I can trust on here.... I have never intentionally tried to be

hurtful to anyone and I know that most of you know how to

contact them so I am leaving it in your hands to do so

I will no longer be posting on here .... at least not for a long

time

Truly disappointed

This is
~KONA~
signing off

:eek: :truce: :waitasec: :banghead: :couch: :shakehead:

:hug: :beats: :seeya: :grouphug:

hang in there......we all have those kinds of days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul