WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I do a search in whitepages on last name Walters, I get a person on Simpson. Any relation to this "Alice" person?

You're making some very valid points about the Alice Walters MS account. We know he showed *advertiser censored* that night he babysat and attempted to have sex with the twelve year old girl afterwards, pretty classic SO behavior huh? What's to say that he was not trying to groom LB in the same way?

The only doubt I have is LE did not seem to hold back much info in the affidavit. I believe the MS exchanges/accounts were looked at pretty hard and with all the resources LE had. If the AW-MS account was traced back to an IP addy that belonged to DG, wouldn't that have been mentioned in the affidavit as further proof of a connection between he and Lindsey?

On another note, like Kimster, the most shocking revelation in the attempted rape story for me, was the statement made by the Mother!!! WTH?!!! :furious:

Hi Knox, Maybe nothing was included about the MS connection is they would need further verification of it which is why all the computers were taken out of his property. They had the ones she used and her cell but not his. There they would find possible entries from Lindsey to him, see how often he went to her MS pages etc since it was said he obsessed about her after she went missing. He could have been obsessing about her for quite a time before she disappeared.

What has me so stumped is that the information LE has is not new is it? So, why are they just now acting on tips that even I with no criminal background recognizes that this should have been addressed much earlier on in this case.

Just seems to be a very tangled web that's been weaved.

Novice Seeker

Regarding the 2 myspaces re: Alice Walters... (the second one found with the added name Grace)
I wonder if he went to school with any girls named Alice or Grace he was obsessing about..
I found a 3rd Myspace which is disturbing...may not be related but interesting if the pattern is to create female myspaces/...ie: Alice, Grace

CHECK THIS OUT>>>
I may have found the answer to the Grace/Alice Waters mystery!!!!!!!

READ THE ABOUT ME TO SEE HER NAME!!!

and Dale Golders girlfriend has the same last name..

Is this the sis???

PM me for info...had to remove link. Sorry...I thought link only was ok! My bad.

CHECK THIS OUT>>>
I found the answer to the Grace/Alice Waters mystery!!!!!!!

READ THE ABOUT ME TO SEE HER NAME!!!

and Dale Golders girlfriend has the same last name..

Is this the sis???

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I don't know about Sister but I'm guessing she is related to S. Calica. On S. Calica's myspace she has pictures of her and her older sister. Whoever Grace Waters is she now 18...her last sign in was 2005 and she was about to turn 14.

I don't know about Sister but I'm guessing she is related to S. Calica. On S. Calica's myspace she has pictures of her and her older sister.

Well this could be a direct link to the Alice Walters/Grace myspace... too weird.

I don't know about Sister but I'm guessing she is related to S. Calica. On S. Calica's myspace she has pictures of her and her older sister. Whoever Grace Waters is she now 18...her last sign in was 2005 and she was about to turn 14.
Well the girlfriend mentions not seeing him since 2002 until she moved back to Washington...so he knew her for a longtime, including her sister?

Well the girlfriend mentions not seeing him since 2002 until she moved back to Washington...so he knew her for a longtime, including her sister?

The girlfriend lied...she'd seen him since 2002...pics on her myspace page prove it. The album is titled "First weekend with my Dale."
Yes, she's known him for a while and went to High School with him in Elma.

All these MS's that are not belonging specifically to the POI will get the forum pulled...something none of us want.
Edit, before a mod gets here. And see Christine2448's post at the bottom of page 1 of the SW thread or only a page back on this thread.

By the way, I'm not giving orders, if the mods can't fix the issues, the whole forum goes poof, as well as all the info on it. That sucks, and it would be great if we could avoid that.

All these MS's that are not belonging specifically to the POI will get the forum pulled...something none of us want.
Edit, before a mod gets here. And see Christine2448's post at the bottom of page 1 of the SW thread.
K-rap! Ooops. I thought link only was OK, I misunderstood. I removed links from my posts...but those that quoted me show them. I don't know how to fix that.. Neither have been logged into for years...and one doesn't identify themselves.
Sorry.

thank you so much!

i was curious who this account belongs to .....i know its crankycrankerson....but is that a poster here on w/s ?

Yep, that is me. When I started the account it was only for the Stacy Peterson case. Then it grew. I always liked to have a visual to remember case details, and I figured I wasn't the only one like that.

Yep, that is me. When I started the account it was only for the Stacy Peterson case. Then it grew. I always liked to have a visual to remember case details, and I figured I wasn't the only one like that.

Any Anthony duct tape photos in your collection?? LOL

Well this could be a direct link to the Alice Walters/Grace myspace... too weird.

Can someone please remind me - on Lindsey's myspace does she talk about a Kyle?

Thanks,

Salem

Also, there's ANOTHER myspace with AW as the name, only it says Grace in the header, and it is the very simple layout, etc. of the AW one linked to LB.

Who knows if it's at all relevant, obviously.

TravelingBug,
I don't see where it says Grace in the header on AW's myspace. Please help me. TIA!

TravelingBug,
I don't see where it says Grace in the header on AW's myspace. Please help me. TIA!

Another theory I ran across is that AW, might also be Lindsey. She has twilight freak and disturbed, but maybe this one was also her. What do you all think about that?

Another theory I ran across is that AW, might also be Lindsey. She has twilight freak and disturbed, but maybe this one was also her. What do you all think about that?

It (the Grace W myspace) was last logged into in 2005...Lindsey would have been like...6 years old. When was the Alice Walters one on Lindsey's myspace last logged into?

It (the Grace W myspace) was last logged into in 2005...Lindsey would have been like...6 years old. When was the Alice Walters one on Lindsey's myspace last logged into?

AW last login 6/28. Why can't I find the Grace W myspace???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74