WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00273-20091003-1458.jpg

I dunno...when I saw you on Friday all you were doing was standing around talking to people... :p

Little known fact about JVK: He hates paperclips. Don't tell him but I'm buying him a case for Christmas

I thought MM posted the opposite of what you are saying, that indeed MB's car was not working that night. Her car has been repaired since that time.

The person trying to twist this fact is DD.

Maybe if MM belongs here she will post it here. I did read the same as you Boondock, in fact on the Sunday after Lindsey went missing there were allot of cars from family and friends visiting MB's home and her car needed to be moved to make room. So it was said MM witnessed an uncle repair MB's car and fix the key problem.

Also, there were other problems with the condition of the car running well and not just the key problem.

How long was the MB car key broken in the ignition before her uncle came to fix it. Just kind of curious.

Maybe if MM belongs here she will post it here. I did read the same as you Boondock, in fact on the Sunday after Lindsey went missing there were allot of cars from family and friends visiting MB's home and her car needed to be moved to make room. So it was said MM witnessed an uncle repair MB's car and fix the key problem.

Also, there were other problems with the condition of the car running well and not just the key problem.
Did anyone else try to put the other half of the key in and start it?
I hear that can work. We don't know. To say that her car wasn't working could be a perfect alibi as well, unless tested...we don't know. Just saying.

Arggh, sorry I brought up the key thing.

(taking myself to the corner)

Thanks for your photos Jvk, It must be so hard for these friends of Lindsey's not knowing what happened to her or where she is now. I am thankful there is positive support for them and know the artwork they have been doing is helping them go through this awful time. xox

A big thanks again to all the searchers. You all are great! :woohoo:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/lindsey-baum-missing-months-disappearance/story?id=8744233

I'm sure this article is around here already, but it has a nice synopsis of the case so far, and goes far enough as to call DG a possible suspect, instead of just POI. Off to see if it's in the media thread yet.

This is part of what it says:
"There was no evidence that clearly indicated that the people and the individual we were looking at had anything to do with her disappearance," Undersheriff Rick Scott, of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Department, one of the agencies investigating the girl's disappearance, told ABCNews.com. "Having served these warrants, we found nothing, so we're pursuing other leads."

But then MB says this:
At the search headquarters Friday, Baum told ABC News Seattle affiliate KOMO-TV that she became hopeful after learning police have a person of interest.

I thought they named him as a person of interest, did the search based on the same info that led to naming him publicly, and after the search found nothing, they declared they would have to follow other leads. I may have that wrong, not fully caught up, and have lots of info from several different case, cluttering up my head right now.

I like how they phrased it that there was nothing that clearly indicated that he had anything to do with it. One of those "read between the lines" comments.

I thought they named him as a person of interest, did the search based on the same info that led to naming him publicly, and after the search found nothing, they declared they would have to follow other leads. I may have that wrong, not fully caught up, and have lots of info from several different case, cluttering up my head right now.

I like how they phrased it that there was nothing that clearly indicated that he had anything to do with it. One of those "read between the lines" comments.

lots of those! (those read between the lines comments)

I've been forgetting to ask... do we know if McCleary has pizza delivery service? Espec. if there is a pizza place out of town that delivered to McCleary on Fri/Sat nites?

TIA

Thanks for all the pics jvk. I just now got my puter working enough to actually see them :)

I just wanted to shout out a Special Thanks to all those who helped us this weekend. All my local friends and volunteers, the people who brought food, cookies, brownies, cupcakes galore, water, tons of sandwiches. It really was awesome. And to all those who helped us at the search center, we are very very grateful.

Yesterday was a little stressful and tense, to say the least. Today wasn't so bad and we could relax somewhat.

All in all, a pretty good search weekend. Thank You Thank You!

The search this weekend was incrediable. The amount of people who showed up on Saturday alone was outstanding. On top of the donatinos we recieved all I can say is Thank you and it can't be said enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74