WA WA - Logan Schiendelman, 19, Tumwater, 20 May 2016

Updated flyer with new detective's name and phone number: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FINDLOGANSCHIENDELMAN/permalink/1060176030779178/

17799195_754213334753766_3813333563581122136_n.jpg

New sketch released in missing Tumwater teen case
th

The Thurston County Sheriff’s Office has released a sketch of a man and description of another man they believe may have information on the disappearance of Logan Schiendelman.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, a woman said she saw Schiendelman’s black convertible on the right shoulder of southbound I-5 southbound near Exit 95 in the morning on her way to work. When she was returning home for the day, the vehicle was in the same spot but its hood was open.

The woman said she noticed a black man she believed to be Schiendelman at the rear of the vehicle with two other men.

One of the men was described as white, 6 feet tall, and very thin, with thin blond hair with a bowl cut. He was wearing jeans that were too short and a tank top that was too small.

The other man also was white, with shoulder-length blond hair. He was wearing a flannel shirt and jeans.

Were VG and JA in the area then? I think they were in Pennsylvania or Ohio though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logan's story is on Disappeared right now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Logan's story is on Disappeared right now.

I see it's brought many guests into Logan's thread. Please register and join the conversation!

This is such a strange one with seeming witnesses but it didn't lead anywhere. It's always sad to me when the case takes a drug connection turn because I get more doubtful of a happy outcome.

Just watched Disappeared. I had never heard of Logan's case. What struck me at the end was the eye witness account of a long haired blonde man, after we heard from a long haired blonde man the whole show.... Has this friend been investigated?

How about any connected to an extremist group such as ISIS?

Other than that, I think suicide and he's in the area in which his car was found.

He seemed to be going through a rough time so I thought of suicide but it looks like his body would have been found by now if that were the case.They seemed to do a good seach of the woods.

Weird, I live in Seattle and follow missing persons cases regularly and don't remember coverage of this one at all. My initial thought is that it is very difficult to disappear and start a new identity without a good amount of money and assistance and I don't thing he had either. My gut feeling is that he was doing drugs, got involved with the wrong people and was harmed for some reason. Having lived in the Tumwater area in the past I can tell you the woods around that area are extremely dense and vast, I don't think it would be hard hide a body and it not be found.

Just watched Disappeared. I had never heard of Logan's case. What struck me at the end was the eye witness account of a long haired blonde man, after we heard from a long haired blonde man the whole show.... Has this friend been investigated?

How about any connected to an extremist group such as ISIS?

Other than that, I think suicide and he's in the area in which his car was found.
Most likely he didn't have hair that length then, I'm sure they would check that.

I don't get why buy the food of you are going to kill yourself. I know a lot of people don't leave notes but as someone who wrote poems, I would kinda think he would.

Could be either or with this case, clear as mud.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Or the other persons food I suppose.. If it really wasn't Logan. But to risk finger prints then? Surely the family didn't handle all the food.

I need to finish watching this episode before I comment I guess!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I'm very curious as to why Logan's mom didn't participate in the Disappeared episode and why she has very little about him on her Facebook page while the rest of his family has his info and pics plastered all over theirs. It bothers me that his phone pinged by her house but she said she hadn't seen him in a week.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back