WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #20

Respectfully snipped by me
Chuck nice to see you posting again! Just wanted to correct one thing. You said:

"Also interesting: the warrant indicates blood was found to have soaked through the carpet, to the "concrete". This indicates MC was mudered in the 404 S. Chelan basement apartment, not at the larger apartment."

Actually, the blood that soaked to the concrete was at the Burke-Hill apartments.

"The blood evidence was collected Oct. 8 from the main living area of a studio apartment at the Burke Hill Apartments, 119 Okanogan Ave. Investigators said Monday that they found “a substantial stain” of blood that “had soaked through the carpet and padding to the concrete floor below."

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/oct/18/cowells-blood-found-in-wilsons-apartment-police/

The Chelan street apartment is where they said:

"Investigators have said they found blood spatter in the stairwell between the basement and the main floor of Salon Couture building."

Also, if you fast forward through this video at -4:50 http://www.krem.com/video/featured-...l-murder-suspect-arrest-Part-2-104522164.html (part 2 of press conference) a reporter asks if they were able to identify Mr. Wilson in the parking lot video and they said that there were many males dressed in black (beauty school uniform) leaving around the same time and were unable to identify if one was Mr. Wilson. They also state that he frequently walked to school so it sounds as if they don't know if his car was even there that day.

One thing that confuses me is that they say that the direction MC turned when leaving the school would be consistent with her going to his Chelan street address, yet they majority of the blood was found at the Okanogan apartment. So was she stabbed at Chelan residence creating the splatters and then moved to the other apartment? Did he leave her there while he moved her car and that's why the blood soaked through?

Looks like anyoldtime48 and I were posting at the same time! I apologize for the repeats but I will leave it up just because it has some links. :crazy:

Looks like anyoldtime48 and I were posting at the same time! I apologize for the repeats but I will leave it up just because it has some links. :crazy:

thanks. I was going nuts looking for the video links since they were all posted in the currently unavailable Thread 20. Looks like both KHQ and KIRO deleted theirs and I just found the 2-parter at KREM. Part 1 is "mostly" lots of thank yous and a little background, but might also have a few worthwhile tidbits mixed in.

All of part 2 is the Q&A. Anybody who types fast care to transcribe this in case KREM also decides it's not worthy of web space?

Part 1 of that press conference:

http://www.krem.com/video/featured-...l-murder-suspect-arrest-Part-1-104521034.html

I have transcribed part two of the Cowell press conference to the best of my ability. There were places that the audio was very poor and it took several attempts to figure out what was said, but I think I was able to get it all. Also, there was a little of stuttering and “um, ah, hmm” type words used which I did not include.

I apologize if any of this is inaccurate, and if you hear something different please correct me! I agree that this is information that would be nice to have later on and if the video is pulled we may not have access to it anymore. As mentioned by anyoldtime48, the first half of the press conference is mainly thank yous and background info. If anyone feels it would be important to have as well let me know and I can work on it too.

Part 2 of Cowell Press Conference:

Q: You say that you have a lot of work to do. Does that mean that you think that someone else was involved in the murder of Mackenzie Cowell?

Capt. Doug Jones: We don’t have any information right now that anyone else was involved, but information that we provide today is as we know it today and certainly that’s something that may come to light through further investigation but as of right now based on evidence we got through DNA and the associated with Mr. Wilson with Mackenzie at the hair salon or hair school that’s what we have right now.

Q: Has he made any statements that indicate that he acted alone or has he made any statements at all that you can share?

Capt. Doug Jones: Like we discussed in our PC avadavat like many of you have, he was arrested yesterday and interviewed, but we’re not going to go into a whole lot of detail about that particular interview yesterday.

Q: Why second degree murder?

Capt. Doug Jones:
As you know, first degree murder we have to prove premeditation and at this point we don’t know if it was premeditated or not, obviously we know she was murdered and there was an intent to do that based on the crime scene and so that’s why we went with murder second at the prosecutors recommendation.

Q: Is it possible there could be more arrests?

Capt. Doug Jones:
Again, like the previous we’ve got a lot more work to do and where we certainly wouldn’t rule that out, but right now we don’t have any information on a second person.

Q: The avadavat indicates one possible motive is references from a witness saying that the defendant had feelings for the victim, found her attractive and also there was a reference to dismemberment, what can you tell us about a possible motive in this case?

Capt. Doug Jones: Those statements seem to indicate that there was at least some kind of a budding possible relationship, again in the earlier stages of our interviews in that direction trying to establish a motive or determine a motive that’s what some early indications are, but again that’s pretty much what that says in that statement there that some people have told us that yes there was possibility of a relationship budding there.

Q: The eight month investigation prior to the DNA results coming back in September was Mr. Wilson a person of interest for the Task Force prior to that DNA result?

Capt. Doug Jones: Mr. Wilson was somebody that we knew through the investigation and through information we received through tips that was associated with her through The Academy of Hair Design. Based on that information, as we did with pretty much everyone that was associated with Mackenzie, we conduct an interview asked basically what were you doing that day. Certainly nothing at that point made him a person of interest beyond anybody else that was associating with her at that time and then the voluntary math swab for DNA is what we commonly got.

Q: If the DNA came back in late September, why wait almost two weeks to follow up?

Capt. Doug Jones: Well, the two weeks prior to that, I would have to say was um, and John, maybe you can fill in on this I’ve been actually gone, but investigation strategy is really what we work at. Once we figure out DNA try to get as much background information on the person that we can, try to line up different resources like the crime lab that type of thing. It does take some time to facilitate the arrest and get all our ducks in a row prior to making that arrest so that we know when we do make the arrest we can transition right into the areas of the investigation that we need to get to. John, do you want to comment more on that?

Sgt. John Kruse: And I would echo what Captain Jones said, essentially it’s not just getting a DNA hit from the crime lab and going out and arresting somebody. We need to go ahead and martial resources, we need to go ahead and find out information about this person as much as possible before we go and contact them and potentially make an arrest so that does take time and we’ve been working very hard since we got the news of that DNA arrest towards this resolution that we had yesterday, but I really think should be said here, you know it’s been a long road as you’ve heard several people say and we’ve got a long road ahead. This is just a chapter and this arrest we believe is going to bring forth more information from people who may know Mr. Wilson and may think back to things that happened around at that time. It may even be people in this room that may have information and we’re encouraging the public if they have any information about this case and about Mr. Wilson’s involvement to please contact us.

Q: Early in the investigation you talked about showing us a unique knife that you said was involved were you able to tie that to Mr. Wilson?

Capt. Doug Jones: Ah, that is obviously something we’re looking for, but to this time we have not located the physical knife uh regarding that. Part of ongoing searches and interviews is to see if anybody has any recollection of him having those types of knives.

Q: You found his DNA on duct tape. Did you find it in Mackenzie’s vehicle or anywhere else?

Capt. Doug Jones: No, the DNA match came from the duct tape that was at the crime scene out at Crescent Bar.

Q:
Without that would you have been able to arrest or even know that Mr. Wilson was a suspect?

Capt. Doug Jones:
Ah, no. It’s fair to say that we would not have.

Q: What roll did that duct tape play in the murder or disposal of the body?

Capt. Doug Jones: The duct tape was located in the vicinity of the crime scene in respect that it had Mackenzie’s blood on it obviously tied directly to the crime scene or to her body from that location. I’m not exactly sure what the location was, but maybe Robin has that.

Q: Was she bound with duct tape?

Robin Wagg (Task Force Commander): You know at this time I don’t think I want to comment on the specifics of that it was part of the crime scene. It was on a drag trail that we found going to Mackenzie’s body with a mixture of her blood and his DNA on it I think at that point it would be all we would relay.

Q: Can you reconstruct at all what happened that night that she disappeared?

Capt. Doug Jones:
Um, not at this point. Again, at this stage in the investigation, and I suppose we could say there’s a lot of speculation that we’re following up on and the theories we’re following up on regarding where the crime scene is and those types of things and that’s why we’re relying heavily on the crime scene witnesses those types of things to fill in some of those puzzle pieces for us.

Q: Can you explain the cell phone myth and what you believe?

Sgt. John Kruse: I can try to explain. As we stated in earlier press release, after contacting Verizon we were able to use cell towers that Mackenzie’s phone pinged off of in the 30 minutes after she left The Academy of Hair design. Both text messages and phone calls and a Verizon technician basically said he felt within a 90% of probability that those phone calls originated from the area of the Orondo street boat launch. That’s something we said earlier in the investigation. However, looking at the same distance data, when you look at 404 S. Chelan, the majority of those same phone calls and text messages could have occurred there. There was one anomalous one, but the other ones could have occurred there as well so that’s why there’s some data that suggests both things in this case.

Q: Now that you know about Mr. Wilson is their any evidence that she was texting, that they were texting between each other?

Capt. Doug Jones:
We don’t have complete phone data from Mr. Wilson yet, but based on Mackenzie’s phone we don’t have any connection through text on there.

Q: After spending weeks and months on this investigation and witnesses can you give us an idea of who this suspect is and a little bit of his background? In the avadavat there is some stuff that he’s obsessed with death and serial killers, can you give us a better picture of who this suspect is and what you know if him, can you release that?

Capt. Doug Jones: Based on what was in avadavat there is some indication obviously that there is some propensities in that direction, but again at this point in the investigation I don’t want to speculate to far in his background regarding those types of feelings or propensities.

Q:
You guys seem to be spending a lot of time at that location on Chelan street you were there all day yesterday, you have someone there today, can you talk anymore about what you’re finding and also we know where her body was found but do we know where she died?

Capt. Doug Jones: Well, again, the location on S. Chelan street is a primary focus of the investigation team right now to in determine if in fact that’s where she died there’s no doubt about that and so that’s why it’s very important that we bring the crime lab here, that they’re doing a very thorough search for trace evidence blood evidence anything that would tie Mackenzie into that location is what we’re really looking for there.

Q: So it is possible that she was actually murdered there and then moved, is that what you’re considering?

Capt. Doug Jones: Right, that’s a theory we are pursuing, yes.

Q: Because you don’t believe she was murdered where she was found?

Captain Jones: No, we don’t believe that.

Q: From the previous question to recreate what you think happened that day, a lot of speculation still, but what elements are you pretty certain of at this point I mean do you think Mackenzie met with the suspect willingly or against her will when she got together with him?

Capt. Doug Jones: Well we know that they both left approximately at the same time as mentioned earlier, we know based on the video from the parking lot that she went up in the direction of his residence if in fact he was at 404 S. Chelan at the time. She didn’t make a right coming down Mission Street she went up towards Chelan street which would be consistent with going there. We know that she told certain members and students she would only be gone a short time, 15 minutes, that would indicate to us that she was only going a short distance so there’s those things that add to that theory

Q: Is there any indication that he was on that video? You must have looked at that video for several lengths of times, was his vehicle ever seen in that parking lot?

Sgt. John Kruse: We took a look at that video and while we were able to identify Mackenzie because she walked to her specific car we see that she was leaving, the quality of that video shows several male subjects dressed in black, which is a standard uniform for people attending the Academy, leaving around the same time so we can’t say for sure that exactly which one of those males we saw is him. Also, what we have found is he commonly walks to and from The Academy of Hair Design because it’s only a block and a half away.

Q: Can you confirm the suspect had prior contact with dead bodies? I heard that he had worked in a local mortuary.

Capt. Doug Jones: Right, he does have ties with employment at mortuaries. There was a statement that we received from somebody indicating that he had killed somebody but that was something that we looked into and have not found any unsolved murders in that particular area, I believe it was Ellensburg where he essentially bragged I suppose, that he had done this.

Q: Is there any indication that there is a connection between the suspect and Pitcher Canyon or Crescent Bar at all?

Capt. Doug Jones:
Um, do you have any information on that, John? The only thing, as far as Pitcher Canyon, I guess the theory would be that would be a close location that he would be able to walk back from. As the avadavat mentioned, we do have witnesses that did see a person matching his description walking down from there, which is a theory which obviously is a possibility so that would be a good reason for Pitcher Canyon. As far as Crescent Bar (turns to Srgt. Kruse) do you have any information on that?

Sgt John Kruse:
We do not, no.

Q: Charging papers indicate some investigation on the Chelan property found blood splatters. Eight months into the investigation I imagine you would have been some what shocked about finding something like that at that location?

Capt. Doug Jones:
Well, when you call the Crime Lab and they say they found blood, we’re not talking about a lot of visible blood. They use chemical processes to bring that blood out so even if it was cleaned up it would show blood. I believe that some of the splatters that were indicated on the avadavat were slightly visible, but certainly enhanced by the chemical processes so when you see that it’s not obvious blood, but it’s certainly blood and we put that in the avadavat that that is something that needs a lot more examination obviously at this point we’re not even sure if it’s human blood, so that’s something that we need to wait for and that could take some time as far as getting that back.

Q: Is it true that the suspect left the area and resided or spent some time in Arizona between the crime date and his arrest?

Capt. Doug Jones: I’m not sure of that. John, do you have any information on that?

Sgt. John Kruse: We don’t have any information on that.

Q: Do you have any indication whether Mackenzie ever worked at the salon?

Capt. Doug Jones: No, we have no indication that she ever worked there, no.

Q: Or was there or had visited as a friend? (referring to the salon)

Capt. Doug Jones: We have not established that. Again, a lot of interviews, a lot of stuff to dig through but to this point we don’t have any information that she visited him there at all or was ever there as a student.

Q: Is there any indication that the suspect and victim had a relationship outside of the beauty school?

Capt. Doug Jones:
Um, no not that I’m aware of. Again, the statements that were referred to in the avadavat, my understanding, were primarily within the beauty school as far as their relationship and their interaction there.

Q: Just a clarification, wanted to hear if you have recovered a murder weapon or a knife one more time, and if anything from these recent search warrants have yielded anything that you’re able to mention?

Capt. Doug Jones:
Ok, the search warrants are still ongoing and I would say that the initial crime lab that looks for trace as evidence doesn’t go into possible hiding places and stuff like that, so there’s still a possibility that that might be found we’re just not done yet. Um, so, but no, as of this point we have not found a murder weapon per say.

http://www.krem.com/video/featured-...l-murder-suspect-arrest-Part-2-104522164.html

Gee, I'd like to know what Captain Doug Jones means when he says that they have not found a murder weapon "per say."

Gee, I'd like to know what Captain Doug Jones means when he says that they have not found a murder weapon "per say."

That's what I was wondering too since the WW article states that the knife was found at the Crescent Bar river bank. I just assumed all along that would be the murder weapon. But, I guess if she was strangled to death a pair of hands would be the "weapon"?

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/jul/15/police-zero-in-on-knife-left-near-cowell/

That's what I was wondering too since the WW article states that the knife was found at the Crescent Bar river bank. I just assumed all along that would be the murder weapon. But, I guess if she was strangled to death a pair of hands would be the "weapon"?

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/jul/15/police-zero-in-on-knife-left-near-cowell/

Quote from that story:

“It was evident to us it was used as part of the homicide,” Jones said.

A bit ambiguous that. Could be it was the knife used to cut duct tape, or the attempt to remove her arm, and not THE specific knife she was stabbed with. Perhaps the knife wounds to the neck matched up not with the one found at CB, but did with a different knife from that set, which LE has not yet located.

Since causes of death also included asphyxiation and blunt force trauma to the head, it could be LE is also still in search of what hit her head, as well as what she was strangled with. Might have been with rope, cord etc. Something other than bare hands.

If I thought I had the first clue what was going thru CW's head, I'd suspect he strangled her with his bare hands, but we really don't know. Nor which of the 3 actions happened first. My assumption (subject to change!) is she was bonked on the head. Then strangled, and I guess stabbed for good measure (IF stab wound vs slicing wound). Or I guess she might have fallen and her head hit something hard (counter, concrete subflooring etc) when she passed out from strangulation. Then stabbed.

So do they have any known murder weapon in hand at this juncture, or not so much?

What do you suppose the motive would be to kill her?? If the statements about Mac and CW are correct and they were attracted possibly ...why would she be killed??? I thought at the beginning it could be a guy and girl but...it doesn't seem that way now. I sort of thought maybe a jealous girl. I was way off..... Could it have been an accident??? IDK then a cover up??? I guess I just can't accept that there are people like that running around with the rest of us...... :(

What do you suppose the motive would be to kill her?? If the statements about Mac and CW are correct and they were attracted possibly ...why would she be killed??? I thought at the beginning it could be a guy and girl but...it doesn't seem that way now. I sort of thought maybe a jealous girl. I was way off..... Could it have been an accident??? IDK then a cover up??? I guess I just can't accept that there are people like that running around with the rest of us...... :(

Over and over again they keep saying that Mackenzie and CW had a "budding relationship" and that CW called her "hot". When asked at the press conference if there was any indication from her cell records that they had been communicating they said that according to Mackenzie's no, but that they didn't have access to CW's yet. I would think that is a pretty positive no. I don't see how they would show up on one but not the other.

Unless they know more and they just aren't releasing it I don't really know if I believe the "budding relationship" story. There have been millions of times where I or a friend has said "hey that guy over there is hot!" That doesn't mean we had any sort relationship. If the cell phone records have no proof that they were communicating that makes the theory even harder for me to believe. Most teens that like each other talk on the phone or through text. One might argue that maybe it hadn't gotten to that point in the relationship yet, but then what would make him so enraged that he would murder her? It's all so confusing!

One thing that keeps bugging me about the "budding relationship" motive is the information released that she was not sexually assaulted. It just seems like that would be a given if he was motivated enough to kill her, that he'd also take advantage of her.
So, here is a thought.... Does anyone know if CW had a girlfriend on or around February 9th? Maybe a jealous one? Maybe one that could have done something out of jealousy, CW being there helped finish the job and dispose of the body? The would still put his DNA on the tape, her blood in his apartment - but also explain a motive - and why she was not sexually assaulted. Hmmmm? Just a brainstorm scenario to ponder.

I've been following this site since it first started and have so much to ask/share that I'm not sure where to start. I don't live in Wenatchee but instead visit there quiet frequent. I have a close connection with folks (non-relatives) that Mackenize stayed with and feel those items that were shared with me are not rumors but statement of trying to understand what happened. Like stated before in these threads, I also have been given the impression that Mackenize life wasn't always easy.

I'm throwing my thoughts/ opinion out there cause some of these things still bother me.
On Sept 19th a group of us drove down to the CB house to help a young gal say her final good-byes to Mackenize as she had been having repeated nightmares. This young gal helped me pick out hot pink, lt. pink & white ribbion to make a bow so we could leave it behind as a reminder that MacKenzie is still in our hearts and thoughts. We walked down to the rivers edge without incident but what happen afterwards still mystifies me.
I walked over to the bend in the driveway ready to step off, explaining to the group where the orange paint started and as I step forward I was suprised by a rattlesnake! and also by the duct tape laying there. My comment to the group was WOW, you would of thought they would have done a better job in picking this stuff up! I then shared remarks posted by Del Rio on how he also thought there were items that probably should have been collected. Hopefully I've attached these picture correctly.

Attachments

• IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3459.jpg
    IMG_3459.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3463_X.jpg
    IMG_3463_X.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 109
It may have blown in from else where though I still find it strange that it was duct tape that gave them the clue needed to make an arrest.

One thing that keeps bugging me about the "budding relationship" motive is the information released that she was not sexually assaulted. It just seems like that would be a given if he was motivated enough to kill her, that he'd also take advantage of her.
So, here is a thought.... Does anyone know if CW had a girlfriend on or around February 9th? Maybe a jealous one? Maybe one that could have done something out of jealousy, CW being there helped finish the job and dispose of the body? The would still put his DNA on the tape, her blood in his apartment - but also explain a motive - and why she was not sexually assaulted. Hmmmm? Just a brainstorm scenario to ponder.

And sometimes killers do it purely for whatever sick "thrill" they get from it. Not something most sane and empathetic people can process, but it does happen. Looking for "why" is an almost impossible task.

If two people moved her body, why a "drag" trail? What was attempting to amputate an arm postmortem about? I personally got nothing to explain why a BF/GF would be behind that.

MOO

I agree a drag trail would indicate one person - but maybe just one person doing the work, while the other was watching for anyone coming????? Or, maybe one person took off at the scene and left the dumping of the body to one person??? I guess I can see multiple scenarios to have a drag trail even if the killer did not work alone. Brainstorm on why the attempted amputation if it was a two person thing?? Hmmm? Maybe it was an attempt to dispose of her that way then they realized it wasn't working as well as they thought it would???? Again, just brainstorming.....

If the elevator goes to the lower level in the back of the building a possible scenario might go like this (if the person seen walking was him - if that person was not him he could have waited until dark to move Mackenzie's body): Mackenzie is bludgeoned, falls, but is still moaning, then is strangled, but to make sure she is dead, stabbed. Wilson starts to dismember her but quickly realizes that will take too long so he decides to move her and her car right then. If he can open the large door nearest the street and back her car in (or his? - using 2 cars would necessitate another person) nobody would see the moving of Mackenzie's body. If he can't open that door he could back her car as near the small door which faces the street so the dumpster can be used for as much cover as possible, or back her car up to door from the street, using the car to block any view (time must be about 4-4:30 and it is overcast, near dusk and that small door may have been in shadow). While he is moving the car, Mackenzie is lying on the floor, bleeding on the carpet. When he comes back to get the body he tapes the stab wound, her arm, and her head if the blow caused any bleeding. He takes the body and the knife down in the elevator, puts them into the car waiting with the trunk open. Then the driving, disposing of Mackenzie's body, abandoning her car, and walking to where he might have caught a bus or, if there is an accomplice who has followed in his car, the ride back to town.

This is the first time I have tried to theorize what might have happened in a criminal case and put it into words.

Bob

If the elevator goes to the lower level in the back of the building a possible scenario might go like this (if the person seen walking was him - if that person was not him he could have waited until dark to move Mackenzie's body): Mackenzie is bludgeoned, falls, but is still moaning, then is strangled, but to make sure she is dead, stabbed. Wilson starts to dismember her but quickly realizes that will take too long so he decides to move her and her car right then. If he can open the large door nearest the street and back her car in (or his? - using 2 cars would necessitate another person) nobody would see the moving of Mackenzie's body. If he can't open that door he could back her car as near the small door which faces the street so the dumpster can be used for as much cover as possible, or back her car up to door from the street, using the car to block any view (time must be about 4-4:30 and it is overcast, near dusk and that small door may have been in shadow). While he is moving the car, Mackenzie is lying on the floor, bleeding on the carpet. When he comes back to get the body he tapes the stab wound, her arm, and her head if the blow caused any bleeding. He takes the body and the knife down in the elevator, puts them into the car waiting with the trunk open. Then the driving, disposing of Mackenzie's body, abandoning her car, and walking to where he might have caught a bus or, if there is an accomplice who has followed in his car, the ride back to town.

This is the first time I have tried to theorize what might have happened in a criminal case and put it into words.

Bob

BBM

Attempted amputation was determined to be postmortem by the coroner, and they would not be able to tell that unless there was no blood. Takes up to a few hours for blood to settle, so if indeed there was a knife recovered from the CB site, as earlier stated in a WW article, it is far more likely said knife was taken there with intent to amputate or dismember, for whatever reason.

Personally, I can't see there is anywhere enough time (an hour?) to kill somebody, tape up wounds (I suspect her entire body was wrapped in blanket or tarp or similar, which was then held together with the duct tape), haul a bleeding body down an elevator in broad daylight in an apartment bldg where people are likely coming and going, into a car, and then go dump her car and be seen walking back from Pitcher. Reportedly as early as 4:30pm.

No reason to not leave her body there until after dark, later the better to minimize likelihood of detection. Whether he had any help or not.

Walked back to town, then moved her body to CB in another vehicle which he drove back to his apartment. No reason another person had to be involved. Would make it easier to move her unseen, but not impossible for one person to do.

Hey guys im not trying be *****y or direct this at anyone personally because I appreciate that you are just trying to establish a clear picture of Mackenzie's life/what happened to her, but everyone needs to be careful about what they post on here. If you look at the first post on this thread it says NO RUMORS AND NO SLEUTHING OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN PUBLICALLY NAMED AS BEING INVOLVED IN THIS CASE

I'm only saying because I have been following this case from the beginning and although I don't post often I would be pretty disappointed if yet ANOTHER Mackenize Cowell thread got shut down!

Ditto above. Last thread still shut down and IMO a pretty clear warning on page 1 of this thread. We lose another one and discourse of this case on a responsible forum is gone, which would be a crying shame.

Interesting, only after someone ? mentioned it ...did I also see a vehical drive off in the accademy lot just before MC.. in the upper right hand corner...Humm?? wish I knew how to zoom into that car on this video!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alpha Zero
Back