WA - Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau

SEATTLE – Bars and clubs often promote wild or suggestive theme nights, but one is sparking public debate over their "Hot for Teacher" night because of the host and DJ.

Mary K. Letourneau, a former teacher who pled guilty to raping then-elementary student Vili Fualaau, is hosting the event Saturday at the Fuel Sports Bar in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood.

Fualaau, now Letourneau's husband, will be DJ that night.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_052109WAB-hot-teachers-maryk-KC.46ca94f.html

SEATTLE – Bars and clubs often promote wild or suggestive theme nights, but one is sparking public debate over their "Hot for Teacher" night because of the host and DJ.

Mary K. Letourneau, a former teacher who pled guilty to raping then-elementary student Vili Fualaau, is hosting the event Saturday at the Fuel Sports Bar in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood.

Fualaau, now Letourneau's husband, will be DJ that night.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_052109WAB-hot-teachers-maryk-KC.46ca94f.html

I'm speechless. These two are ridiculous.

:banghead: Now I have heard everything...this woman has no shame.

One of the most tasteless acts I've heard in forever......

Holy freakin Moly. A pedophile has found a way to make their crime into a money-maker!

I love what MichaelK of dlisted had to say about this in summation: "In other news, Fuel will also be hosting NAMBLA's annual meet and greet next month."

I've seen this on national news and while I do not agree with what these 2 are doing it is not illegal so it cannot be stopped. What bothers me more is the national news making headlines about it. All they are doing is guaranteeing that the bar and the side show they are promoting will make more money. Today is the start of a long holiday weekend and many people will be taking vacations over the next 3 months. I personally think the news stories are giving this place free advertising and promoting drunk driving. This will also affect the minor children of this couple. Could you imagine having them as parents and having to go to school? :furious:

I wonder what those two normally have been doing to make a living all this time? It's good that Villi (can't remember how his name is spelled) has a DJ job, but for Mary Kay to promote this is disgusting since she molested an elementary student and not some older college guy. Their kids are older now and it couldn't be good for them.

Holy freakin Moly. A pedophile has found a way to make their crime into a money-maker!

I love what MichaelK of dlisted had to say about this in summation: "In other news, Fuel will also be hosting NAMBLA's annual meet and greet next month."
MichaelK is the best!!

(And the story is creepy.)

I am at loss for words.

Just OMG, she has no respect at all for herself.

Gozgals

I heard this on the radio today and was disgusted.
The bar is getting a ton of free advertising and Imo the people who are the owners of the bar should share some of the shame, they are using them to line their own pockets, she couldn't be doing this without the owners letting her. I do feel very sad for all the children, I recall her ex-husband had to move to Alaska and changed their names to try and give his children a chance at a life away from all of this, by now those kids must be teens.

VB

....I wonder what they both look like now. I always thought they both looked so young.

But anyways-- she's a pig.

If I were a parent, I'd be showing up to make sure my kid's teacher was not in that contest. Can they get fired for this type of behavior?

BTW - I secretly wish I had a pair of pink furry boots and could pull off that look :-o

She's got that fake, plastic surgery-looking type of face now. Hope she didn't pay too much, because her surgeon didn't do a good job of making her natural.

I honestly don't think Mary Kay is right in the head. I'm not being sarcastic,I seriously think she has a touch of mental problems.

Lessons Not Learned: Mary Kay Letourneau's Disturbing Nightclub Appearance

This woman wouldn't know appropriate if it jumped up and bit her on the bum! Unless it's an under age boy! She disgusts me...

current picture at the link: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...y-letourneaus-disturbing-nightclub-appearance

In one of the more inappropriate manifestations of commercial exploitation, Mary Kay Letourneau, who went to prison for a sexual relationship with her under age student, starred in "Hot for Teacher" night at a Seattle-area club Saturday night.

Mary Kay, now 47, made national headlines with her can't-live-without-him saga featuring her student Vili Fualaau. Their sexual relationship began when he was 13.

Vili, 25, originated the idea of 'Hot for Teacher" night for the club where he now performs as DJ Headline (good choice of names, huh?). T-shirts featuring a photo of Mary Kay and Vili under the headline, "Hot for Teacher" were sold for $20. Mary Kay signed the shirts with the message "Oh Happy Day."

SICK, SICK, SICK!!!

-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--

so what do you all say we string letourneau up by her heels, flog her within an inch of her life and then execute her... would that make every happy, finally....??

Reb, Thats just exactly what we should do with EVERY child molester.

So yes, that would make me happy. :)

Except that the unfortunate fact exists that teen boys and men feel quite differently (as a whole, not all) about a young boy getting sex from an older woman. Ask around. Most of the guys if they are being totally honest think, "lucky kid" or "where were those teachers when I was in school?".

It causes a problem in the way these women are viewed as child molesters, perhaps not by you or me, but that alternate view exists, especially when they grow up and marry the accused!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back