WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

Every friend I have who has gone through a divorce has had an episode or two of dating a "bad" boy ; someone who they never would have gone out with had they not been recently divorced.It seems to be linked to being newly single again. I wonder if Nancy had done that ? And maybe he didn't think it was over,and he also knew where she lived ? Who was her closest female friend ? Would she have confided something like this ? JMO A scary case, I hope she comes home soon.

:star: Lunation :sunshine:

I hope Detective Haller finds the lunation on Nancy's last seen chart helpful!
Three weeks until the one-year anniversary of her disappearance. I feel optimistic a break in the case may occur very soon.

Hello Friends,

We will be continuing our search for Nancy Moyer this Saturday 2-20-2010. If you would like to help in this search please meet us @ the Tenino Park @ 10:00 am.

Thank you

Bev Poston

Hello Friends,

We will be continuing our search for Nancy Moyer this Saturday 2-20-2010. If you would like to help in this search please meet us @ the Tenino Park @ 10:00 am.

Thank you

Bev Poston

Best of luck on the search. I am not near, however, my thoughts are with you.
Please, let us know how the search goes. Thanks

:praying: Goombah ... My thoughts will be with you all this Saturday!!

wish I could afford to come help with the seach...sadly, I sense, & it is nonetheless more likely than not that if she's anywhere near town, that she's hidden on/in private property, not accessible w/out permission or search warrants, such as somebody's "personal forest" or other "owned" wooded land...Godspeed & best of luck all the same.

The sheriff’s office said the remains are definitely not of Nancy Moyer who’s been missing from Tenino, or of Lindsey Baum, the 11-year-old girl missing from McCleary.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/22611317/detail.html

Eager to hear how the search went today.

Thanks for the link ,I had been wondering if Nancy had been ruled out. Yes, I hope we hear how the search went.

Hello friends,

We searched south of Tenino again today but found nothing. We will be searching again soon and will notify you all of when that is.

Once again we want to say “Thank You” to the media and all other participants for your help in our search for Nancy Moyer.

Also thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. They help keep us focused.

post_old.gif
Today, 01:14 PM

Request for a clock time, March 8, 2009 Moyer
King T.V. (out of King County) reported last year that it "is believed Nancy Moyer went missing Saturday, March 7, 2009". This was well after the first days when news came in that she had disappeared. Maybe we can safely assume that police had time to make an assessment.

If the Last Seen does not fit the circumstances of her disappearance, we can look instead at the time Bill Moyer found the door ajar and an empty house, t.v. running, half a glassful of wine. He had a very regular drop off time and he claims that Nancy only missed that time once. Therefore, he knows when he went to the house. We need to find out when that was. Then we can work the event of his finding her gone.

Handing in a check to pay for groceries at the Thriftway Market may be 24 hours +/- from the incident that removed Nancy from her home.

Thank You Goombah for taking the time to let us know how the search went today.

Do you know the answer to the question posed above?
"What time did Bill Moyer arrive at Nancy's house on Sunday?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back