WA WA - Oakley Carlson, 5, missing during welfare check, Oakville, 10 Feb 2021 *mom guilty, identity theft*

CarmelEyesD

Reaction score
Parents in custody after 5-year-old Grays Harbor County child goes missing | king5.com

abde782b-aa8a-455f-a294-50d1c64a63b1_750x422.jpg

[...]

Detectives and search and rescue workers are searching the home and property where Carlson lives. The investigation is in its initial stages.

Law enforcement became involved when they were asked to check on the welfare of Carlson by a concerned person.

When investigators asked the parents about the whereabouts of Oakley, they did not provide an answer, according to Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Brad Johansson.

An exact date of when the child was last seen has not been verified.

[...]

Parents of Grays Harbor County girl, 5, held after child goes missing, sheriff's | KOMO (komonews.com)
The parents of Oakley Carlson, who lives in a rural area just outside of Oakville, Wash., are considered persons of interest in connection with the girl's disappearance and were being held at the Gray Harbor County Jail, according to Undersheriff Brad Johansson.

Sheriff’s Office Pleads for Help Locating Missing Oakville Girl, 5 | The Daily Chronicle (chronline.com)
20211207-140208-Oakley%203.jpg
20211207-140206-Oakley%202.jpg
20211207-140202-Carlson.PNG.jpg
20211207-140200-Bowers.PNG.jpg

Her parents, Jordan Bowers and Andrew Carlson, both of Oakville, are considered persons of interest.

The last YEAR? :eek::(

Oakville child missing and endangered - KXRO News Radio
If you have seen Oakley Carlson in the last year or have information on her welfare the Sheriff’s Office detectives would like to speak with you.

That's what it said -- "year" -- Oh, IMO that little doll is long gone. Hoping that investigators are able to find solid evidence pointing to the person(s) who harmed her.
This is a cold case.

JMHO here --
Her parents look a bit methy, IMO. If they found meth, I'm thinking they lost their little treasure named Oakley... And if they had still been doing meth when they were jailed, they're going thru their own he!! right now. And where is little Oakley? Possibly long gone...
At least there is an investigation...

Another too-young angel flies away...

JMHO here --
Her parents look a bit methy, IMO. If they found meth, I'm thinking they lost their little treasure named Oakley... And if they had still been doing meth when they were jailed, they're going thru their own he!! right now. And where is little Oakley? Possibly long gone...
At least there is an investigation...

Another too-young angel flies away...
A bit. You are being too kind lol

Fly high beautiful baby girl.
I hope they experience mad withdrawal.

Parents in custody for manslaughter, former foster parents plea for safe return of Oakville 5-year-old

SBBM
  • Neighbors said they had not seen Oakley in quite some time.
  • ...noticed the school bus had stopped coming around.
  • ...concerned citizen called in a welfare check, which led to her being reported missing.
  • ...circumstances of her disappearance are suspicious, and her parents, Jordan Bowers and Andrew Carlson, are in police custody for investigation of manslaughter.
  • Deputies, state patrol and the FBI are now involved in the investigation.
  • JJH, who raised Oakley from when she was seven months old until a week before her third birthday, said she feared that something bad would happen – but never this. "We told them several times this wasn’t a safe decision," said H. "We begged them – ‘please don’t let her go back, please don’t let her go back.’" "They made a mistake," said H. "A big mistake. I told them in my last letter it was going to be on their shoulders if something happens to her."
  • Anyone with information on Oakley or her whereabouts is urged to call the sheriff's office at (360) 533-8765 and ask to speak to a deputy, or call Detective Sgt. Paul Logan at (360) 964-1729 or email sodetectives@co.grays-harbor.wa.us

:(
Why take kids from loving foster families and give them back to less than functioning parents? I will never understand.
As a foster parent very close to this location, I can tell you that this happens all the time. They are all about reunification with parents. Foster parents are not listened to and have no say. All bio parents have to do is show they have a clean UA for 30 days and make a little effort. They can be absent from a child's life from birth to 2 years old then pop back up and say they want to see their child and their wishes are granted. Parents are allowed to use drugs during visits with their children and everything is geared towards working around the parent's wishes and parent's rights. The system leans heavily on the parent's side of everything, and it does not protect children. I am heartbroken for this beautiful little girl and ready to throw in my foster care license. It's sickening that the state does this over and over and over.

As a foster parent very close to this location, I can tell you that this happens all the time. They are all about reunification with parents. Foster parents are not listened to and have no say. All bio parents have to do is show they have a clean UA for 30 days and make a little effort. They can be absent from a child's life from birth to 2 years old then pop back up and say they want to see their child and their wishes are granted. Parents are allowed to use drugs during visits with their children and everything is geared towards working around the parent's wishes and parent's rights. The system leans heavily on the parent's side of everything, and it does not protect children. I am heartbroken for this beautiful little girl and ready to throw in my foster care license. It's sickening that the state does this over and over and over.

This is every state in the country unfortunately. CPS/DCF Has an ultimate goal of family reunification. And that needs to stop.

This is every state in the country unfortunately. CPS/DCF Has an ultimate goal of family reunification. And that needs to stop.

Agreed, it's not safe for children in every family to be reunified.

I'm still not over the Susan Powell case and the travesty of what that state allowed to be done to her children. Anyone with half a brain could predict that their father was not going to be ok with the custody decision, and that one social worker should not have been alone to supervise a visit AT HIS HOME. Still very angry over that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back