WA WA - Pamela Kuich, 42, Pierce County, 20 June 2005

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by YadaYada, Jun 22, 2005.

1. SewingDeb

SewingDeb "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

I've seen some of this kind of behavior, too. I don't understand it because when I say I will be back in two hours, I will be back in two hours. I've also talked with a mother who suddenly decided to go see her sister in another state and took her daughter and her daughter's friend (both 10 years old) with her without calling the friends parents to ask if it was alright. She finally called them the next day at the prompting of her sister and was really surprised that they had been worried out of their minds. To this day (3 years later) she just cannot understand their anger...says they knew her and should have known their daughter was ok with her. SHEESH! I would have taken charges out on her.

2. Trino

Trino Well-Known Member

I have no idea the age and condition of the grandmother, but if this were my grandchild, he would be with me now, not in Child Protective Services.

3. Lady Sleuth

Lady Sleuth New Member

Amen.

And, he also has a 19 yr. old sister, doesn't he?

Lady Sleuth
    jmho

4. Sheromom

Sheromom New Member

I don't understand why he isn't with the grandmother or sister either. I know for sure my oldest daughter would take her sisters in a heartbeat. It may be that the sister isn't able to provide for them yet; she's still pretty young. The grandmother maybe has health problems that would make it impossible. I just hope he gets what he deserves out of life.

5. YadaYada

YadaYada New Member

Police are still looking for Bobby's mother.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/4973644p-4545157c.html

I find it very odd that police arrested the father on 112th street and he didn't have anything to do with Bobby being abandoned, or the mothers disappearance.
    The church they were staying at is in downtown Tacoma. About 8 miles from where the boy was found. Why would the father be arrested on the exact same street as the church 2 days later?
    I'm sure the police have to be thinking the same thing, but they aren't saying much at all.

6. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

http://www.nampn.org/cases/kuich_pamela.html

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: June 20, 2005 from Pierce County, Washington
    Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
    Date Of Birth: N/A
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 135 lbs.
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Blue
    Race: White

On the 20th June, 2005 at a Parkland Church in Pierce County, a two year old boy was found abandoned. His Mother, Pamela Kuich was nowhere to be seen/not with the boy. Detectives fear Kuich may be the victim of foul play. Kuich was last seen with her boyfriend and son on Fathers Day at a relatives home in Pierce County. She had been staying with her boyfriend and son at area hotels, shelters, and camping in the woods.

Prayers that Pamela is found soon.

7. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

TACOMA, Wash. -- Pierce County investigators said they are hoping the arrest of a suspect in a man’s stabbing death will lead to new information in the case of a woman’s disappearance.

More than five years after the disappearance of his wife, police said Robert Tucksen remains the one and only person of interest.

more here

http://www.kirotv.com/news/26293390/detail.html

8. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

9. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

10. sasha17

sasha17 Curiouser & curiouser