Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
and QUICK please. Hollyblue mind if I copy and paste whats in that link?

No problem, it's for everyone's use.

Is anyone curious as to why they have sat on the information about the video tapes for so long??? Or is it just par for the course with this case?
The whole fact that there is nothing nothing nothing is really starting to drag me down.... if ya'll couldn't tell....

Rachael_Anderson_Yard_Sign_KLEW.jpg
'Ups and downs' for family of missing Clarkston woman​
CLARKSTON - Rachael Anderson of Clarkston has been missing for almost two weeks. Her family says they are not giving up hope.

"You go out and you think she's not that phone call away like she was two weeks ago," said her brother Robbie Anderson. "I cant just give her a call and say hi. It's not there. Still hopeful. Someday we want to do that again."

Daughter Ashley Colbert said she was afraid for her mom in the weeks leading up to her disappearance. Colbert said her mom would get calls every day and Colbert believes she was being watched.

"They would tell her things like 'oh I see your bathroom light's on' and stuff that you would have to be in front of the house to know," said Colbert.

Colbert said she doesn't know who was harassing her mom and that she is frustrated with the system.

"I've been there a few times when she was contacting the police," said Colbert. "The person was around her house and stuff and I would have to drive out there and she is hysterical on the phone and the police weren't there and when I go there, they finally got there like 20 minutes later. Seems like she didn't get enough help. This shouldn't have gone this far at all."

http://www.klewtv.com/news/92372699.html
WOW, can you imagine how Rachael must have felt??!!

I've had the same thing happen to me and it was terrifying. But, it was a group of people working together at the directive of a jealous wife!

It is horrifying! The problem I encountered was that nobody understood my terror and the police took my complaints lightly, viewing me as someone who was exaggerating or outright lying about what was going on!

Hopefully the phone calls she was receiving can be traced to an individual.

Thanks for sharing that Pickie, sorry you had to endure that!!!!!
Which brings me to my next thought ... Men's Cologne on the front porch. Does anyone know if the scent was one Rachael would be familiar with? That had to have some significance to the person who was terrorizing her. If you are trying to be invisible why douse yourself with cologne?

Ok so I am going to answer the questions above that I can...But I'm not going to do each with a quote...so I hope it doesnt' get confusing...

amysmom..post #4....Wenatchee is 4 hours away and asotin county is small than all of the counties...with smaller LE than the counties metioned in that artical...and the state really isn't that big about 8 hours across east...west...maybe a little more in some places....

1forevry1.....post#11....Riggins is a little logical for a "randome" place to look because you have to pass through there to get to the souther part of the state through Idaho..... riggins is south of Moscow...Pommeroy is south west from Moscow.....

holyblue...post#16....He is the owner of PMS and as far as I know it is his only job....kind of a dawn till dusk kind of thing....and he has been doing it for quite awhile......and as you stated he does have lots of cars avalible to him....From what I saw ie "rumor" cars did leave when they were doing the search Thursday and came back Friday...Hwy 95 is about 95% 2 lane...very winding...with a million places to turn directly off the hwy and into wilderness....and runs from Golden in Canada....to Oregon and beyond....as far as I know..."rumor" he spends a fair amount of time doing outdoor activities...I do not believe that he has a cabin....but may know people that do and would be way, way, out.....i would love to have the link from klew that says that Nancy Grace may be looking into the case.....I can only find that only blog artical...

holy moly...i think thats it for now...

Ok so I am going to answer the questions above that I can...But I'm not going to do each with a quote...so I hope it doesnt' get confusing...

amysmom..post #4....Wenatchee is 4 hours away and asotin county is small than all of the counties...with smaller LE than the counties metioned in that artical...and the state really isn't that big about 8 hours across east...west...maybe a little more in some places....

1forevry1.....post#11....Riggins is a little logical for a "randome" place to look because you have to pass through there to get to the souther part of the state through Idaho..... riggins is south of Moscow...Pommeroy is south west from Moscow.....

holyblue...post#16....He is the owner of PMS and as far as I know it is his only job....kind of a dawn till dusk kind of thing....and he has been doing it for quite awhile......and as you stated he does have lots of cars avalible to him....From what I saw ie "rumor" cars did leave when they were doing the search Thursday and came back Friday...Hwy 95 is about 95% 2 lane...very winding...with a million places to turn directly off the hwy and into wilderness....and runs from Golden in Canada....to Oregon and beyond....as far as I know..."rumor" he spends a fair amount of time doing outdoor activities...I do not believe that he has a cabin....but may know people that do and would be way, way, out.....i would love to have the link from klew that says that Nancy Grace may be looking into the case.....I can only find that only blog artical...

holy moly...i think thats it for now...

*BBM

I believe that is all that there this.... nothing other then that on KLEW

I am in absolute SHOCK at the amount of Rumors FLYING in the L/C valley. You would think that LE would say SOMETHING to squash SOMETHINGS that are being said... unless of course they aren't rumors at all....

Been there, done that. Your scared Sxxxless at first and then you get really pizzed. I was so mad I just wished I could have found them in my house....but those were in my Mighty Mouse days. LOL They try to drive you nutso. Best thing to do is keep calm and wait for proof....seems she did that with the phone, etc.tho. I don't know why LE couldn't find out who it was from the phone records. Could have been someone trying to set her up...she calls the numbers herself to find out and it's a set up of some kind..??? I'd never do that with my own phone and don't think I would let a stranger use my phone either.

Thanks for sharing that Pickie, sorry you had to endure that!!!!!
Which brings me to my next thought ... Men's Cologne on the front porch. Does anyone know if the scent was one Rachael would be familiar with? That had to have some significance to the person who was terrorizing her. If you are trying to be invisible why douse yourself with cologne?

They could have just sprayed it on the door or door frame. Anywhere near there really. But that would have flipped me out. I bet she was terrified to even enter her house at night. Too bad she didn't have a shotgun. I wonder if she ask the neighbors to keep an eye out? She could have set up motion detectors too, but I think the creep(s) were doing her in financially. Seems they would have found prints on the object that broke her back windsheld too.:furious:

They could have just sprayed it on the door or door frame. Anywhere near there really. But that would have flipped me out. I bet she was terrified to even enter her house at night. Too bad she didn't have a shotgun. I wonder if she ask the neighbors to keep an eye out? She could have set up motion detectors too, but I think the creep(s) were doing her in financially. Seems they would have found prints on the object that broke her back windsheld too.:furious:

This sounds like the typical jealous woman routine (OR) a man who she had rejected.

I am in absolute SHOCK at the amount of Rumors FLYING in the L/C valley. You would think that LE would say SOMETHING to squash SOMETHINGS that are being said... unless of course they aren't rumors at all....

Let'em fly girl....just mention that it' rumor..........

This sounds like the typical jealous woman routine (OR) a man who she had rejected.

Does, doesn't it. I ask early on if he was seeing someone. This x or soon to be, was bad news boy. I found possible connections to Brooklyn, NY.

I have looked again and can't find anything from klew about Nancy Grace.....I only find the blog...from a spin off of the Tribune...that says that Nancy Grace's "people" contacted the tribune and asked if they could interview a reporter (from the tribune).....IMO if that were the case the Tribune would have actually put that in the paper....

Does seem like a wanna-be sort of guy ... My point in saying that about the cologne; was the person intentionally spraying a scent she would be familiar with? If it was a woman, would she do that to make Rachael thing it was a man she knew?

I have looked again and can't find anything from klew about Nancy Grace.....I only find the blog...from a spin off of the Tribune...that says that Nancy Grace's "people" contacted the tribune and asked if they could interview a reporter (from the tribune).....IMO if that were the case the Tribune would have actually put that in the paper....

I don't have the link to that article but I seem to remember reading that it was a tribune blog and seeing photos of the reporters.

It sounds to me a lot like what Isabelle does for examiner.com. They are simply bloggers who get paid per click.

When we hear The Tribune or The Examiner, we think of mainstream media when in fact they aren't actually newspapers with headquarters, printing shops, offices, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member