Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
141, Do you know anything about the time of 11:15 - 11:30 being the time it was reported to LE of her missing; and the time of 8:30pm for the last time CC saw her that night? I saw it on the astrology thread and just wondered if this is pretty legit? I ask over there, but no one has replied yet and thought you or Knox might know?

Yes that came straight from the family. Those times are correct. CC called RA at work at 930 Monday morning on the 19th. But the girls didn't know she was missing until later and Ashely said they called LE between 1115-1130 Monday morning.

yes that came straight from the family. Those times are correct. Cc called ra at work at 930 monday morning on the 19th. But the girls didn't know she was missing until later and ashely said they called le between 1115-1130 monday morning.

THANK YOU FOR THE CONFIRMATION. So CC had called earlier to contact RA? Interesting......hmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like a tried cover to me.

You are welcome. Family said he had called RA to tell her that her car was done about 930 Monday morning on the 19th. I agree I think it was another "oo I need some sort of alibi" IMHO.... why call and bother her at work? Not like she could have just said O ok I am on my way... Makes no sense to me. But then again this whole case makes no sense to me!

You are welcome. Family said he had called RA to tell her that her car was done about 930 Monday morning on the 19th. I agree I think it was another "oo I need some sort of alibi" IMHO.... why call and bother her at work? Not like she could have just said O ok I am on my way... Makes no sense to me. But then again this whole case makes no sense to me!

Thanks! THAT IS STRANGE! Seems like a cover up for sure! I am also in agreement with an earlier post regarding the Tahoe and HOW CLEAN IT WAS. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw it on the news. I feel that was a "plant" to throw the LE off track too and where it was parked was most likely out of camera range, especially if were dark. I drive by that spot often, it would be really easy for someone to park and run, without being noticed-IMO.

Kristina Bonefield, Rachael's sister posted this to FB: "The news represented the story wrong tonight. They said he attemped all the harm to a DR, but actually he told a DR. he planned to rape and kill his ex wife then kill his own daughter. That is the actual story."

How many ex's does CC have? I am just wondering if the others have been contacted as well for character reference. Also, if CC has admitted to harassing Rachael why have charges not been filed against him for that?

Thanks! THAT IS STRANGE! Seems like a cover up for sure! I am also in agreement with an earlier post regarding the Tahoe and HOW CLEAN IT WAS. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw it on the news. I feel that was a "plant" to throw the LE off track too and where it was parked was most likely out of camera range, especially if were dark. I drive by that spot often, it would be really easy for someone to park and run, without being noticed-IMO.

I am only bolding this because it is a Yukon, I know it is just semantics but my husband and I argue about it all the time. He calls it a Tahoe too and I think there is enough confusion in this case as it is! LOL :waitasec:

Kristina Bonefield, Rachael's sister posted this to FB: "The news represented the story wrong tonight. They said he attemped all the harm to a DR, but actually he told a DR. he planned to rape and kill his ex wife then kill his own daughter. That is the actual story."

How many ex's does CC have? I am just wondering if the others have been contacted as well for character reference. Also, if CC has admitted to harassing Rachael why have charges not been filed against him for that?

I think Rachael is #4.

Have there been instances where a person has gone missing and murder charges have been filed? Circumstantial evidence is aplenty, but where are the lab results? I can only imagine the LE are building a case, but when will they charge him with Rachael's disappearance?

I have wondered where all the lad results are myself. I mean they mentioned evidence from the Yukon and CC's shop. So where are the results in that? Or is that another hush hush BAM thing that is going to happen? I hope it is a case that is just going to burst WIDE open, but is that going to lead us to Rachael?? Is Rachael cold, alone and abandoned. alive or dead?? I just want to SCREAM........MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only bolding this because it is a Yukon, I know it is just semantics but my husband and I argue about it all the time. He calls it a Tahoe too and I think there is enough confusion in this case as it is! LOL :waitasec:

Hahaha! Thanks! I was typing in the heat of the moment!! LOL

I have wondered where all the lad results are myself. I mean they mentioned evidence from the Yukon and CC's shop. So where are the results in that? Or is that another hush hush BAM thing that is going to happen? I hope it is a case that is just going to burst WIDE open, but is that going to lead us to Rachael?? Is Rachael cold, alone and abandoned. alive or dead?? I just want to SCREAM........MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so funny sometimes 141---I feel your passion for RA. Unfortunately, lab results normally take between 4-8 weeks depending upon the lab. It's slow going and very frustrating....especially with a missing person's case. When things are in a lull, the best thing to do is go back and review the threads. Things just might spark a question or you may see something that someone else has missed.

Does anyone know who the X is in FL? Inititals only.

You are so funny sometimes 141---I feel your passion for RA. Unfortunately, lab results normally take between 4-8 weeks depending upon the lab. It's slow going and very frustrating....especially with a missing person's case. When things are in a lull, the best thing to do is go back and review the threads. Things just might spark a question or you may see something that someone else has missed.

Does anyone know who the X is in FL? Inititals only.

Well rereading that I am glad you knew I meant lab instead of the "lad" results I mentioned. Sometimes I just need to slow down!

I am going to throw a guess out that the ex in FL is DS..... anybody else have a better guess?

Well rereading that I am glad you knew I meant lab instead of the "lad" results I mentioned. Sometimes I just need to slow down! I am going to throw a guess out that the ex in FL is DS..... anybody else have a better guess?

I noticed the lad/lab thing, but didn't say anything. I did actually LOL. I appreciate the giggle and fun in it. We gets so wrapped up plugging along, frustrated--- that sometimes it's good to see a few giggles...in fun.

Yes, My mind and thoughts are going pretty fast right now too....RB has me asking alot of questions.

I just can't shake the strange and uneasy feeling I have about the church involved. Also, wasn't CC's business located very near to the church? Didn't CC have a FB page also? I swear I saw one a week or so ago.

The more I think about it the more I wonder about RB.

1. How does a Biologist and a Mechanic become such "good" friends (not that it CAN'T happen I know) But it takes a pretty good friend to
A. give you a place to stay when you are having marital problems
B. store a gun for you when
1. is it that hard to know what kind of person CC is?
2. you cant tell me RB didn't have any idea of CC's past.
C. not call the police, Rachael or ANYONE when CC walks out the door with a loaded gun claiming to find Rachael and "if she is seeing someone else"

Really? You can't tell me RB didn't know what CC intended on doing?

I think there is more on RB then we are finding/hearing.
Is the land he owns in Viola, FARM land? Could something on the bottom of the Yukon ex. weeds/mud/ANYTHING point back at maybe RB's land?
How can RB be sure that when he told CC he had to leave because he was uncomfortable with the investigation AND that he was going out of town on a business trip, CC didn't show up on his land and dump Rachael. Has RB looked on HIS land like the family has asked in the beginning?? Has the LE looked at HIS land like maybe they should????

Hmm sleuths I believe we have some work to do!

I just can't shake the strange and uneasy feeling I have about the church involved. Also, wasn't CC's business located very near to the church? Didn't CC have a FB page also? I swear I saw one a week or so ago.

Yes he has a FB page under his full name CAC.

What is RB's association to CC? Has RB been named a POI or suspect?

I did some google searches on RB and his company-association seems to be a common link in Salt Lake City - IMO.

RB is whom CC lived with. No he hasn't been named anything yet.

His name has been mentioned in the press tho along with CE, the gun seller. I think it was an Examiner article. I'll go look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993