Found Safe WA - Sara McNease, aka Sara Gracelyn Vincent, 17, autistic, Spokane CC parking lot, 8 Oct 2019

The reason Sara is allowed to drive herself is because shes responsible. Sara is very smart academically but socially she acts very much younger because of her autism. That is the reason why she doesn't have many friends. I personally searched around the river and campus. I handed out flyers all over at least a 70mile radius around Spokane. My next area to seach and hand out flyers is near the Canadian boarder. Please keep Sara in your thoughts. If you see this Sara. We love you and please come home
I'm unsure if this needs to be said, but while conducting searches make sure to wear gloves and look for any disturbed debris/broken branches since it is unlikely any substantial evidence will be visible with the naked eye.

Her car has been turned into SPD along with all of her electronic devices and a detective has been assigned solely to her case. It's been 8 days and this is the first movement in her case. Anyone in the area , look out on the Find Sara Vincent Facebook page since her Aunt posted on reddit that they will soon be attempting to organize searches

Detectives are asking anyone with information regarding any relationship McNease may have entered into to call 509-363-8236 and reference report No. 2019-20192269.

Anyone who knows McNease’s whereabouts or sees her can also call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.

Sara Mcnease
NCMEC: 1371744

NCMC1371744c1.jpg
NCMC1371744x1.jpg

• Missing Since Oct 8, 2019
  • Missing From Spokane, WA
  • DOB Jun 5, 2002
  • Age Now 17
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Blonde
  • Eye Color Blue
  • Height 5'6"
  • Weight 202 lbs
Both photos shown are of Sara. She may still be in the local area. Sara may go by the alias name Sara Gracelyn Vincent.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT Spokane Police Department (Washington) 1-509-456-2233

Last edited:
apparently there is someone attempting to spread the misinformation that Sara has been found . She is still missing ! If you see any postings anywhere online saying otherwise make sure to notify whoever is posting them that the search for Sara has not ended but just began . This kind of misinformation can be detrimental to a case like this and it is absolutely imperative that the search is not deterred by false claims

I am local to this case and have been helping with printing and plastering flyers everywhere. There’s a lot of information on the FB page for Sara, including some information about documents missing and other items that she may have taken with her. Her mom is really devastated and is working so hard traveling all over the state hanging fliers. I really hope she is ok. It always hits home to me when a missing child is the same age as one of my kiddos. My son is 17 and is also in the Running Start program. Come home Sara!

I am local to this case and have been helping with printing and plastering flyers everywhere. There’s a lot of information on the FB page for Sara, including some information about documents missing and other items that she may have taken with her. Her mom is really devastated and is working so hard traveling all over the state hanging fliers. I really hope she is ok. It always hits home to me when a missing child is the same age as one of my kiddos. My son is 17 and is also in the Running Start program. Come home Sara!

I hope they're putting posters in Idaho too, at least at rest stops on I-90.

Thanks for your post!
Do the missing items point to an organized departure in the family's eyes?

I hope they're putting posters in Idaho too, at least at rest stops on I-90.
Yes, Post Falls and Coeur D’Alene and further. I’m going to Montana next week for work so I’m bringing some fliers with me there too.

Thanks for your post!
Do the missing items point to an organized departure in the family's eyes?

I haven’t heard family specifically say so but a lot of messages out there are similar to “please come home Sara, you’re not in trouble, let someone know you’re ok...”

They have hired a private investigator. Per her mom on FB, her tablet was found in her bed and had been reset to factory settings (like her phone). She took a camera bag with camera, hair brush, makeup, drivers license, social security card and birth certificate.

Regardless of how she disappeared she is really vulnerable. My opinion is that she was lured by someone. Perhaps she called her mom when she got to school so that she’d have more time to get a head start to wherever she was going. It would seem to me that someone picked her up from that parking lot as there aren’t sightings elsewhere that I know of. Interestingly, where she parked her car is out of camera range. I think social media holds the key and I’m sure they are doing all they can to see her activities and messages.

Curious:

Was Sara on birth control? If so, was her prescription left home? Delicately dancing around the reason one might need to leave town & start new life re: new Pinterest boards' interest in wedding & baby.

Is her "goes by" last name of Vincent a legal change or just commonly used? Which is on the driver's license she took w her?

Is Idaho a red herring? I would think I'd be looking in the other directions first and foremost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back