Identified! WA - Seattle, Wht Male, 30-60, UP17874, on Beach, Adidas Underwear, Air Jordans, Dec '17/Jan '18 - Paul Bossart, Jr.

Alright, everybody! Back at it again.

I have another possible match for this UP. I’m really having a good feeling with this one.

Missing Person Case

Michael Kittler. Missing from Gig Harbor, Washington. Since the UP was found in water, it could be convincing that Kittler died in Gig Harbor and floated to the Magnolia Neighborhood in Seattle, which sort of connects and is 53 minutes away.

Kittler is 5’8 and about 150 pounds.

https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/MissingPersons/Cases/38431/Images/77233/Original

This is a link to what I think is the best photo of Jay. IMO, I don't see very much of a resemblance. Also, looking closely at their descriptions, there are two features I think show the UID and MP are not the same man. I listed them below. Is there anything I missed that has you convinced besides their circumstances?

Of course, that's only my take. Hopefully others will give their opinion.

Jay - Footwear - Green Converse tennis shoes
Head Hair Description: Balding on top; Dark brown curly hair to shoulders

UID - Footwear - Black Air Jordan high tops
Hair ColorUnknown or Completely Bald
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--

https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/MissingPersons/Cases/38431/Images/77233/Original

This is a link to what I think is the best photo of Jay. IMO, I don't see very much of a resemblance. Also, looking closely at their descriptions, there are two features I think show the UID and MP are not the same man. I listed them below. Is there anything I missed that has you convinced besides their circumstances?

Of course, that's only my take. Hopefully others will give their opinion.

Jay - Footwear - Green Converse tennis shoes
Head Hair Description: Balding on top; Dark brown curly hair to shoulders

UID - Footwear - Black Air Jordan high tops
Hair ColorUnknown or Completely Bald
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Other than the fact that if Jay had died/was put in the waters of Gig Harbor, it’s a pretty good shot he could’ve ended up in the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle. Probably just grasping for straws though.

I'm looking at Western Canadian men that are missing.

His face (without the beard) fits.
5'9"
Last heard from July 2017
Speculation that he may have left to travel Vancouver Island.

Since our UID was likely dismembered and met with foul play, crossing into the US from Canada to dispose of a body isn't farfetched at all. Talk about different jurisdictions...

Yannick Myers, 36
https://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/news/search-continues-for-missing-victoria-man/

Randy William WHITCHER, 58

Police appeal for help with missing Richmond man

missing.jpg

Randy William was last seen wearing black shoes and went missing November 29, 2017.

Randy William was last seen wearing black shoes and went missing November 29, 2017.
I’m leaning more towards the Victoria MP. But Richmond MP is possible too. What do you guys usually do when you have a possible MP match? Do you wait a while or contact the PD with it asap?

Also the UID was found in January ‘18. I suppose Richmond MP could’ve decomposed that much but I’m not sure.

Plus the UID was first spotted in December ‘17.

I’m leaning more towards the Victoria MP. But Richmond MP is possible too. What do you guys usually do when you have a possible MP match? Do you wait a while or contact the PD with it asap?

I have yet to contact PD about a possible match. Usually, I post comparisons on here and someone with experience reaching out will send it in. Currently trying to find contact info for these MPs. The UID contact on NamUs only has a phone #.

I only see phone numbers to call. I've never done this, so does anyone else have advice? I'm afraid to mess this up.

I only see phone numbers to call. I've never done this, so does anyone else have advice? I'm afraid to mess this up.
For the few I’ve contacted, I’ve only used email. What I’d personally recommend is writing down all the information on a piece of paper—the NAMUS codes, heights, weights, etc —and give that information to the person you get ahold of. I don’t think it really matters which one you call—PD or the medical examiner. Maybe someone else can offer recommendations?

I'm looking at Western Canadian men that are missing.

His face (without the beard) fits.
5'9"
Last heard from July 2017
Speculation that he may have left to travel Vancouver Island.

Since our UID was likely dismembered and met with foul play, crossing into the US from Canada to dispose of a body isn't farfetched at all. Talk about different jurisdictions...

Yannick Myers, 36
https://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/news/search-continues-for-missing-victoria-man/
I believe this John Doe is likely Canadian - possibly Alaskan or Russian due to water currents. He sort of looks Russian, but I don't want to assume.

I believe this John Doe is likely Canadian - possibly Alaskan or Russian due to water currents. He sort of looks Russian, but I don't want to assume.
I’m starting to go the Canadian route too. That might be one of the reasons it has taken a while to identify him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back