WA WA - Sharon Anderson, 50, Everett, 2 December 2000

sasha17

Curiouser & curiouser
Reaction score
Sharon went to the local mall for a day of shopping. Her truck was found at the mall but Sharon was nowhere to be found. Her credit cards and bank account were never touched and her cell phone was locked inside of her truck. Sharon also used the first name "Shari".

sharon_christine_anderson_1.jpg
sharon_christine_anderson_4.jpg
sharon_christine_anderson_3.jpg

Missing woman's friends won't quit

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/cold-case-hope-persists-that-woman-will-be-found/

Sharon Christine Anderson – The Charley Project

Justice for Native Women: Sharon Anderson, Missing from Washington since 2000.

NamUs #MP1249 - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I am looking for info., other than that found on C.P. or Namus, about Sharon Anderson aka Shari Anderson. Missing since Dec. 2000 from Lake Goodwin but car found at mall in Everett, WA. She was shopping there that day. I am interested in helping get new, fresh ideas and would like info from anyone who knew her or of her that can tell more about her life in terms of:
Hobbies
Clubs and or affiliations
Hangouts
Any association with shelters or veteran organizations
Days prior to disappearance
Any interactions within tribal lands
Thanks

I am looking for info., other than that found on C.P. or Namus, about Sharon Anderson aka Shari Anderson. Missing since Dec. 2000 from Lake Goodwin but car found at mall in Everett, WA. She was shopping there that day. I am interested in helping get new, fresh ideas and would like info from anyone who knew her or of her that can tell more about her life in terms of:
Hobbies
Clubs and or affiliations
Hangouts
Any association with shelters or veteran organizations
Days prior to disappearance
Any interactions within tribal lands
Thanks
Hello! I just joined websleuths because I've been listening to a lot of missing person podcasts and it reminded me of when Shari went missing. I used to work with her at DSHS and sat right across from her cubicle for a while when we worked together. I recently did a google search and found out that she was never found and the case seems cold now. Did you know her or? I'd like to revive this case. It haunts me that she was never found.

I learned of this case through a YouTube video posted a couple months ago.
These cases where the media and the investigating agency seem to drop the ball are so frustrating to my heart. There are too many.
These entities are supposed to be working for "the people" in matters of crime.
Victims and their families have enough working against them.
(It's even worse now, with DAs across the country working FOR the criminal. But I digress.)
I understand they have to keep some things under wraps.
But there are situations in this case where the public could help.
Was the public asked to come forward if they saw her at McDonald's, Fred Meyer, WalMart?
There's a very easy way to tell if she went to Fred Meyer.
Were the pics picked up?
I understand holding it close to the vest if they know way more and they don't need to reveal these things.
But being cold this long, I don't think so.
I lived in the NW and followed true crime back then, (especially the legend Ann Rule, RIP) and I never heard of this case.
One more thing- I've been wondering lately about the people who go into witness protection.
How are those cases handled?
Do the feds let local pd know?
How many of these cases are that?

Hello! I just joined websleuths because I've been listening to a lot of missing person podcasts and it reminded me of when Shari went missing. I used to work with her at DSHS and sat right across from her cubicle for a while when we worked together. I recently did a google search and found out that she was never found and the case seems cold now. Did you know her or? I'd like to revive this case. It haunts me that she was never found.
Did she have dentures by chance?

I learned of this case through a YouTube video posted a couple months ago.
These cases where the media and the investigating agency seem to drop the ball are so frustrating to my heart. There are too many.
These entities are supposed to be working for "the people" in matters of crime.
Victims and their families have enough working against them.
(It's even worse now, with DAs across the country working FOR the criminal. But I digress.)
I understand they have to keep some things under wraps.
But there are situations in this case where the public could help.
Was the public asked to come forward if they saw her at McDonald's, Fred Meyer, WalMart?
There's a very easy way to tell if she went to Fred Meyer.
Were the pics picked up?
I understand holding it close to the vest if they know way more and they don't need to reveal these things.
But being cold this long, I don't think so.
I lived in the NW and followed true crime back then, (especially the legend Ann Rule, RIP) and I never heard of this case.
One more thing- I've been wondering lately about the people who go into witness protection.
How are those cases handled?
Do the feds let local pd know?
How many of these cases are that?
can you please post the youtube video link where you saw info about her case please? I have no reason to believe this is a witness protection thing, it feels as though it is much more likely foul play was involved.

can you please post the youtube video link where you saw info about her case please? I have no reason to believe this is a witness protection thing, it feels as though it is much more likely foul play was involved.
It's been awhile so unfortunately I don't remember. I don't have time to dig into it, but if you're curious and have the time, I can tell you it was likely from either "Scary Mysteries," "Merc," or "Criminally Listed." Judging from my post, they would've posted it sometime from Nov. 2022 to Jan. 2023.

I don't recall why I thought it might be witness protection. I may have just had it on my mind at the time. I have wondered if people in those situations ever get reported as missing.

I don't recall why I thought it might be witness protection. I may have just had it on my mind at the time. I have wondered if people in those situations ever get reported as missing.

I don't know for sure, but I would imagine authorities would just quietly unlist those folks as missing and mark the case as resolved with no information released. It would be a waste of public money and police resources to continue searches for someone who is accounted for by authorities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back