GUILTY WA - Six Anderson family members slain in Carnation home, 24 Dec 2007

defence cic is focusing on trying to put all the blame on Michelle, without Michelle joe would never have met her family, he would never have killed them without her, I think she would have killed one or more members of her family at some point on her own, but I do think he was as much a participant as she was, and it was he who was the more active in the murders once they began,

defence cic is focusing on trying to put all the blame on Michelle, without Michelle joe would never have met her family, he would never have killed them without her, I think she would have killed one or more members of her family at some point on her own, but I do think he was as much a participant as she was, and it was he who was the more active in the murders once they began,

I agree

defence cic has only a few witnesses left, I wonder if he will testify,

Joe had said he was going to testify, but has now changed his mind, trial will now take short break and begin again on the 10th, I think he made right decision to not testify,

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ldnt-defy-girlfriend-over-carnation-slayings/

Joseph McEnroe was too dependent, submissive, weak and abused by his girlfriend to leave her or to stop her from plotting to kill her family, according to a Canadian psychologist who testified for the defense during McEnroe’s murder trial on Wednesday...

Dutton said McEnroe had been a neglected child of a promiscuous mother with mental health issues. He had few friends, and most of his adult relationships occurred online, said Dutton, who interviewed McEnroe more than a dozen times before concluding he had both schizotypal and borderline personality disorders. Dutton said McEnroe was so desperate for a relationship with a woman that on four different occasions he flew or took a bus to meet women he’d never met in person, even sending his possessions on ahead before his arrival. The fourth woman was Anderson, Dutton said.

Very quickly, he said, Anderson took control of the relationship, limiting McEnroe’s Internet access, refusing to let him get a driver’s license, isolating him and shaming him. The dynamic between the two had “all the hallmarks of abusive relationships,” Dutton said. It was so unbalanced, he testified, that McEnroe once offered to castrate himself after Anderson raged about his being a “sexist” male.

defence CIC still ongoing, there has been a lot of testimony about McEnroes belief that he has 5 spirit guides,

defence CIC still ongoing, there has been a lot of testimony about McEnroes belief that he has 5 spirit guides,

Shortly after the pair were arrested, there was an article where someone who knew Michele said she was into "devil worship". When I get some time I will try to track down that link, if it still exists. I only saw one story that referenced it.

I wouldn't doubt that these two were into some really bad stuff. Those killings were evil in the extreme, and inhuman. Those two little children, on Christmas Eve...

defence has rested, no state rebuttal, so closings and then the jury gets the case

Convicted of 1st degree murder for all 6 victims, with aggravating factors found, sentencing phase begins Tuesday, either DP or Life

Thanks for keeping this updated; this is one of the worst crimes and I'm glad to finally see progress in the case.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-expected-to-testify-in-trials-penalty-phase/

Joseph McEnroe, convicted last week of killing six members of a family in Carnation, is expected to testify during the penalty phase of his trial that will determine whether he is sentenced to life in prison or death.

During the penalty phase, which begins Tuesday, the same jury that convicted him of six counts of aggravated first-degree murder will hear from witnesses speaking on behalf of McEnroe and the victims. At the end of testimony, which is expected to last about three weeks, jurors will decide whether McEnroe will become the 10th man on Washington’s death row or be sentenced to life in prison without parole.

A death sentence requires a unanimous verdict.

McEnroe is testifying it is live on Kiro, he is a very unusual character,

Kiro 7 is the site, he is talking about his childhood

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member